Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) (38147 Views)

US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back / New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ola17:
sad

You are being disingenuous.
Undergoing surgery and hormonal therapy is man’s intervention to “correct” God’s “mistakes”. If indeed God only intended to create just males and females, there obviously shouldn’t be a case of hermaphroditism don’t you think?

Big man the god should have been in quotes too. Cause I wonder why blacks still see god as their creator and not some experiment being pulled on them to know how food can be cycled all time everytime. We are food to soil and nothing else

2 Likes

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
the person is really confusing sef undecided does he have breasts? Cos I think I saw breasts.
Slawormiir what do you see?
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by stasius: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
See Confusion.

But the Bible tells us God created them Male and Female.

Who created this one? Am just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by bukatyne(f): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
obonujoker:
The USA should not allow these moles coming in the guise of correctness and wokeness, spoil many years of hard work, resilience and determination the great army is reckoned with...

Still the best country in the world, even the Nigeria that has 1000 pastors is worse than America.

@Bold:
My thoughts too.

Some spheres of life should be sacred.

@OP:

Is gender assignment harder than what was a baby born with: Vagina or Penis? undecided
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Appetizerbmaz:
grin grin grin it's a welcome development. This show the world is beginning to realise that one can't be judged by the way they are born. Equal right to Gays, Disabled, Oldies, Youngies, olosho, sugar boys, ibo, yoruba, hausa, African, afroamerican, Mexican, Iraqi, Afghanistan, North Korea MAN AND WOMAN Everyone is still human and let us treat each other as humans not where we come and whom you choose to be.

Exactly we are all equal regardless of time spent or still spending on earth

2 Likes

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Decency2020(f): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
God in heaven created male and female but Joe Biden has created the third gender.

All ye Christians who were taunting Trump because he disgraced the skeleton at the Aso Rock, you asked for Biden, just know you are part of this perfidy of government of Biden.

1 Like

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dailymice:
People on NL here said Biden is the best thing that has happened to the US, now see the nonsense rules that are being followed.

Trump wouldn't have allowed this. Crazy liberals/Democrats

Dump Trumpet is also a masonic devil, carry your Enugu dump trumpet parade to white house.

4 Likes

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by elbaraj2020(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
In some Mysterious and wonderful Fashion, the Human Male and Female in body and soul are the Image and likeness of GOD ALMIGHTY.

The devil hates mankind because we are Created in GOD'S Image and he has sowed Confusion in the minds of many all in bid to Ensure that they are Destroyed in Hell.

The Moral Law of GOD has literally been stamped out, and is replaced with Cultural Immorality and Abomination.

The Minds of People and Nations have become so Corrupt! People don't think right! The Conscience is Seared to do evil and go against GOD. They Advocate all Wretched things and Depriciate all the Virtous things.

WOE unto Babylon the Great Aka Nomerica aka the Sleeping Giant !
It is a Fearful thing to Fall in the Hands of an angry GOD.

Warning!!!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!! Like Sodom and Gomorrah, The Unadulterated Wrath of GOD Will Consume and Destroy this Earth and the Rebellious People! The Shadows are Everywhere already.

Escape for your life! Escape to JESUS Christ! Submit to HIM and do not Join, advance or support these Abominations whether Directly or Indirectly.

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!!
You took your time, energy and brain to analyze rubbish.
Must everything be seen as devilish or theological?
Having double sex organ...do they choose to be who they are or they were born that way? Is it the devil that creates them or God? Stop using big grammar to confuse the gullible, we are not talking transgender here, we are talking those born with both make n female organs, do you know the trauma they go through in their everyday life....stop mocking God pls n be responsible because you don't sound like one... remember sometimes silence is golden when you don't have better things to say...

6 Likes

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
What nonsense
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
jackcanfield:
I think that is great, we shouldn't hold people responsible for nature's mistake. Where is IntersexSherry?
Abii na..
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Oyiboman69: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
jackcanfield:
I think that is great, we shouldn't hold people responsible for nature's mistake. Where is IntersexSherry?
you meant to say man's mistake i believe....
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by TheAlchemist: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Can someone simplify to me... where the world is heading to.
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Childofaking:
Does not identify as male or Female, what is she doing with breast then ?

They also need to address how they should be addressed. He or she or shim ?

The individual was born with the breasts and beards, as you can see, and probably both or one type of genitals. It would be easier to take a pick a gender, but they should be allowed to be neither if that is how they were born and are comfortable with it. I kind of feel sorry for them, living this long with all kinds of bullying. Wonder if they had children or a steady relationship. If they are happy at last.

Hope this won't bring up people who will take advantage of the status, possible "transintersexuals".
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by godliman: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
In some Mysterious and wonderful Fashion, the Human Male and Female in body and soul are the Image and likeness of GOD ALMIGHTY.

The devil hates mankind because we are Created in GOD'S Image and he has sowed Confusion in the minds of many all in bid to Ensure that they are Destroyed in Hell.

The Moral Law of GOD has literally been stamped out, and is replaced with Cultural Immorality and Abomination.

The Minds of People and Nations have become so Corrupt! People don't think right! The Conscience is Seared to do evil and go against GOD. They Advocate all Wretched things and Depriciate all the Virtous things.

Warning!!!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!! Like Sodom and Gomorrah, The Unadulterated Wrath of GOD Will Consume and Destroy this Earth and the Rebellious People! The Shadows are Everywhere already.

Escape for your life! Escape to JESUS Christ! Submit to HIM and do not Join, advance or support these Abominations whether Directly or Indirectly.

I think Intersex is different from transgender which is perversion. I stand to be corrected. Why LGBT are involved is what I dont understand.

1 Like

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by venabili: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Religion has made the black man so foolish sha. Everything must be viewed in the context of religion. And there is no uniformity in even the religion yet each sect is so adamant to the point of obsession that their "God" is the true "God" and anything not of their scriptures must be devilish.

2 Likes

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by uunwanaobong3: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
I AM NOT SURPRISE, IT IS DEMOCRAT WITH THEIR EVIL DIVISIVE POLITICS OF RACISM, SEXISM, CRITICAL RACE THEORY, CORONA VIRUS AND VACCINE MANDATE, LOCK DOWN, MASSIVE SPENDING TAXATION, OPEN BOARDER TO UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT, DESTRUCTION OF ECONOMY, ETC...THIS GUYS ARE EVIL
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Dpundict: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
jackcanfield:
Nature made no mistakes creating only Male and female organs. Can the person(s) create their own sex organs which must not include vagina, penis, breast, and anus before they start identifying as nonsex, intersex etc?. Even lesbians uses a toy shaped like the natural made manly organ, so what is the need I want to ask, if these organs cannot be done away with so they can use their own different organs not including the ones I earlier listed?
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Interesting
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by matrixmuzi: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Besttnn:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Stop misleading people. U said no down payment and when I contacted u for somebody, u asked I make deposit of some money. Why can’t u Nigerians be sincere for ones. Better state there will be down payment than saying no down payment and when somebody contacts u then u ask for down payment. Looking for who to devour.

1 Like

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by cooooooks(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Intersex is different from transgender.

People are born intersex with male and female organs.

Lollittaa:
the person is really confusing sef undecided does he have breasts? Cos I think I saw breasts.
Slawormiir what do you see?
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by wink2015(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
We are yet to finish with heterosexual, homosexual ( lesbian, gay ) and bisexual including cross dresser.

Now they are talking of INTER SEX.

This people will kill us new INVENTION.
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

I dnt understand yo judgement on Dana?is she/he not created by God?or do Satan create?...is God not intersex also
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Charx122: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
HolinessForever:
EXCLUSIVE: First look at United States' first ever gender 'X' passport, given to intersex Navy veteran Dana Zzyym who doesn't identify as male or female, with any American allowed to apply one from 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10136439/amp/US-expected-issue-1st-passport-X-gender-marker.html

Aliens are now coming out as humans..this is serious...

1 Like

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Feggie3: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
obonujoker:
The USA should not allow these moles coming in the guise of correctness and wokeness, spoil many years of hard work, resilience and determination the great army is reckoned with...

Still the best country in the world, even the Nigeria that has 1000 pastors is worse than America.
You sound dumb. This is nature and not man made. Your stupidity as an African will warrant you to kill them just like you kill twins in the past just because it's a natural misnomer you clearly don't understand.

1 Like

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Feggie3: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
wink2015:

We are yet to finish with heterosexual, homosexual ( lesbian, gay ) and bisexual including cross dresser.

Now they are talking of INTER SEX.

This people will kill us new INVENTION.
You are an empty vessel

1 Like

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Feggie3: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
I AM NOT SURPRISE, IT IS DEMOCRAT WITH THEIR EVIL DIVISIVE POLITICS OF RACISM, SEXISM, CRITICAL RACE THEORY, CORONA VIRUS AND VACCINE MANDATE, LOCK DOWN, MASSIVE SPENDING TAXATION, OPEN BOARDER TO UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT, DESTRUCTION OF ECONOMY, ETC...THIS GUYS ARE EVIL
You are a fool.. empty vessel

1 Like

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Feggie3: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oyiboman69:
you meant to say man's mistake i believe....
You are ignorant and it actually makes you sound stupid.

1 Like

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is not evangelism this is religious madness!

2 Likes

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Feggie3: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Decency2020:
God in heaven created male and female but Joe Biden has created the third gender.

All ye Christians who were taunting Trump because he disgraced the skeleton at the Aso Rock, you asked for Biden, just know you are part of this perfidy of government of Biden.
You are more dumb than I presumed. Empty vessel!!

1 Like

Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by woodmark2k15: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Amazing way to show how wonderful they are meant to be.
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by talk2maurice(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
So this sets of people can knack from the both sides.

Today they'll be like, I for like kpansh olosho o.

Tomorrow they'll say pr*ck dey hungry me o. Make I look for one Bobo wey go fit give it to me real hard. Hmmmm.

I'm just wondering. Na wetin just dey run through my brain so. Sun too hot abeg
Re: US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
BigSarah:
grin Lmao, LGBTQ movement keeps shaming the Black and minority movement each day with their achievements...

Less than 10 years agitation and the Queers already have so many results already...
I'm impressed, excited and jealous at the same time.
This has nothing to do with the gay community. Educate yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Tests Hypersonic and Ballistic Missiles In Major Nuclear Drills (Pix,vid) / Burundi's President Storms Polling Unit On A Bicycle / Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.