Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents (38156 Views)

Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos / 2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by LRNZH(m): 3:28am On May 28, 2016
Policing is one of the toughest jobs around.

They work long hours, tiring and dealing with criminals on a daily basis with constant danger is no fun at all. But somehow, our awesome cops in Ghana aka. aban still manage to show us their awesomeness.

Here are some of their swag, we know you are dying to see.

[b]
1. They are so cool that their website address also doubles as their email.

2. When it comes to arresting the law breaker, their tactics are the best there is.

3. I mean, look.

4. Their punishment policy is straight out of the SSS school book.

5. They don’t only work to capture criminals, they are there when civilians need them.

6. Forget bribe, they like to just shake our hands.

7. They don’t need an ambulance to transport accident victims.

8. Drinking on duty is definitely part of the job.

9. How else do you explain this?

10. Sleep is for suckers as far as they are concern.

11. They are always on the high alert when on duty.

12. Trust me, they are really spying the surroundings.

13. When the music drops, they know how to get down.

14. Safety is their motto.

Thanks for protecting and serving the community, aban! [/b]

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/coolest-ghana-police/

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by SuperSupremo(m): 3:31am On May 28, 2016
Lol

Ghana and Nigeria are like.....

279 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by LRNZH(m): 3:36am On May 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:

Lol

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by SuperSupremo(m): 3:38am On May 28, 2016
2 is not Ghana police though

our police don't have yellow sleeves

maybe AMA police or KMA police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by stigmond(m): 3:39am On May 28, 2016
Oga oh, so no be only for this side this level dey happen? Africa is a still a leaner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Psylas(m): 3:48am On May 28, 2016
But Ghana is better than Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by maverickdude(m): 3:56am On May 28, 2016
Psylas:
angry

183 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by LRNZH(m): 3:56am On May 28, 2016
Psylas:

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Mrbigman1(m): 4:02am On May 28, 2016
So Ghana police dey art movie?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Pavore9: 4:07am On May 28, 2016
Can't even remember when last l knelt down and had my hand raised like those two! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by IllegalMoney: 4:09am On May 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Flexherbal(m): 4:12am On May 28, 2016
Funny and serious!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by akunjohn(m): 4:58am On May 28, 2016
And I tot it is only in naija dat d police is clueless and corrupt o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Segadem(m): 5:09am On May 28, 2016
Psylas:
plus Canada and great Britain

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by RichDad1(m): 5:13am On May 28, 2016
So no be only naija mad people dey join police. ...lol grin shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by RichDad1(m): 5:15am On May 28, 2016
Psylas:
In terms of what?

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Burger01(m): 5:22am On May 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Lol

Lol. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by cyojunior1(m): 5:34am On May 28, 2016
I can't jst believe what hav saw. Kai

Africa military are so awkward !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Bluette(f): 5:36am On May 28, 2016
U will not kill sombori wt lafta. Number 11 and 13 got me cracking o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by MrRhymes101(m): 5:41am On May 28, 2016
Na wa o! So this people are the same everywhere??

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by RichDad1(m): 6:05am On May 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
good government
Scratch that. We might not be getting somethings right, but Nigeria is way ahead of Ghana in all ways. cool
Ghana bi bawo? angry
So many Ghanaians will gladly trade their citizenship to be a Nigerian. #fact

People Should forget all those "Ghana get 24hrs power supply" crap.
Or is it because some people out of their "I want to school abroad syndrome" start trooping into Ghana now makes Ghana better? It's same way they move to Benin republic and other" low level countries" just to satisfy their low esteem ego.

I'm a #Nigerian and proud of it. cool

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by pacretus(m): 6:11am On May 28, 2016
cyojunior1:
I can't jst believe what hav saw. Kai

Africa military are so awkward !
kai guy which kind ogbono u be.why on earth would you see a police and call it military this morning.

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Nobody: 6:16am On May 28, 2016
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by hahn(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2016
RichDad1:

Scratch that. We might not be getting somethings right, but Nigeria is way ahead of Ghana in all ways. cool
Ghana bi bawo? angry
So many Ghanaians will gladly trade their citizenship to be a Nigerian. #fact

People Should forget all those "Ghana get 24hrs power supply" crap.
Or is it because some people out of their "I want to school abroad syndrome" start trooping into Ghana now makes Ghana better? It's same way they move to Benin republic and other" low level countries" just to satisfy their low esteem ego.

I'm a #Nigerian and proud of it. cool

The 24 hour electricity is enough for most Nigerians to argue that other African countries are better than us. They have better health care and inflation is not as prevalent as Nigeria. In fact, whenever I come into Nigeria from any other country the difference is always clear from the border. It is obvious we are still very much confused on how to organize ourselves undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On May 28, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by midolian(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2016
Pavore9:
Can't even remember when last l knelt down and had my hand raised like those two! cheesy
Enter Ghana See na...I can assure you your story will change grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Pavore9: 6:50am On May 28, 2016
midolian:
Enter Ghana See na...I can assure you your story will change grin

Been there (Stayed in Adabraka, Accra)but if l do not know violate the law, no one will just punish me.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by onatisi(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2016
hahn:

The 24 hour electricity is enough for most Nigerians to argue that other African countries are better than us. They have better health care and inflation is not as prevalent as Nigeria. In fact, whenever I come into Nigeria from any other country the difference is always clear from the border. It is obvious we are still very much confused on how to organize ourselves undecided
you are a very intelligent and observant person. Right from the border or even the airport, any body will see the disorganized setup of things in Nigeria, Nigerians still see 24 hr power supply as development ,while 99% of world countries see it as a normal necessity for daily human living. Good roads are no longer celebrated or even announced as Nigerians do .the truth is Nigeria still have a long way to go

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.