Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets (42623 Views)

Elon Musk Rise And His Impact In Cryptocurrency Markets Today / Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by YeyeGbami: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Betallion:

Thank you for putting smile in my face this afternoon, I really need it

cheesy

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by tamdun: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Illuminatiship:
That's business for you there's always rise and fall...
Crypto trading isn't business, its gambling
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Judithjovial(f): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
tamdun:

Crypto trading isn't business, its gambling
it's like your brain is paining you grin
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by foolbuster: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

If your Eyes are opened you will see that the Proponents of the evil " Build Back Better" aka the Globalist with their "Great Reset" agenda are bent on ruling the World through a Single Worldwide system of Government!
They need to Crash down a whole lot to launch in their Program.

Personally! I am through with this World! They can have the World and all the Evils and Manipulations! I am bound for Heaven!

Your own mumu no get cure. I pray God gives you the hunger to acquire knowledge.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by hartson(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
my money don enter one chance oo
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by macaranta(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
That's what happens when you jump in at resistance.

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by belshazzar(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

If your Eyes are opened you will see that the Proponents of the evil " Build Back Better" aka the Globalist with their "Great Reset" agenda are bent on ruling the World through a Single Worldwide system of Government!

Personally! I am through with this World! They can have the World and all the Evils and Manipulations! I am bound for Heaven!
There you are, always making me sommer soporific with your sentimental foolishness. How is bitcoin related to Religion..seriously what are you??
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by nnamdi640: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Am sure Mr op have no clue about Bitcoin. I will advice him or her to check the present price of bitcoin.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Llyodsjids(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

It's now obvious you are dumb deluded and very unintelligent mf
Everything ain't spiritual
Get that into your thick skull asap..
You are actually more of a nuisance on this forum if u don't know

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Flamees(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
YeyeGbami:

NL resident pastor heaven bound

[img]https://c./DPKCxzWA_B4AAAAC/pastor-fighter.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Kfg1: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Really
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by razzydoo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Na ogun go strike that China!
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Richcreed(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
I guess the op is just being mischeviuos or trying to create unneccessary FUD. Bitcoin price surged from $40,765 on september 30th to a massive ATH of $61,750 on 20th of october. nearly 20k gain in 20 days! . we didnt hear anything about that move. Now, BTC made a correction move from 67k to 58k in the last 5 days and you call that a crash ? currently trading at $61,452 with possibility of upward price movement in the coming days. The OP is clearly a clueless and a slowpoke fellow i may say.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by element1313(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Since I got into trading (financial markets) crypto Feb 2021, I do not want to leave again but instead learn more! It's indeed a blessing to our generation. HODL GANG

Bro I want to learn this bitcoin trading can you teach me ?
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by ofiko123(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Illuminatiship:
That's business for you there's always rise and fall...

I am telling you, such is life..
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Gee64: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mine crypto for free before it's introduction into the crypto market when the price may skyrocket.
Look at my signature below and enjoy FREE Mining Giveaway!
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Lilimax(f): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
YeyeGbami:

NL resident pastor heaven bound

[img]https://c./DPKCxzWA_B4AAAAC/pastor-fighter.gif[/img]
grin
Could you please send me this video clips.
Please I'm begging
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by YeyeGbami: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lilimax:
grin
Could you please send me this video clips.
Please I'm begging

No be video per say, it is more like a moving image. Click on quote you’d see the tenor link in my comment.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by VICTOR4U2C: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
If don't have what to write go and sit down my friend ..where you see Bitcoin crash
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by ApexDomainer: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Since I got into trading (financial markets) crypto Feb 2021, I do not want to leave again but instead learn more! It's indeed a blessing to our generation. HODL GANG

Hello boss,
Please how can I reach you.

I'm interested in learning crypto and Forex trading...

Do you have any recommendation or a lead.
Thanks
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by suffering: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Every day we hear the cryptocurrency crashes yet people invested in it make millions every other half-year.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by ihedioramma: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
YoungLionken:
This is the best time to buy and hoard..

You don't need a prophet to tell you that before December, you will definitely smile cool...
Are you into it ?
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Konquest: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2021
iamphilips:
Buy the dip..... it’s exactly what we signed up for, it already found support and already available $60,000 as we speak. We’re definitely hitting $80,000-$100,000 before 2022
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Konquest: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2021
Bacteriologist:
Lmao is it just me or nairaland NEVER posts something good about bitcoin and other cryptos?

All news about crypto I have seen on nairaland front page are always bearish news. Pka "FUD"

A 10% pullback on bitcoin or ANY other coin for that matter is not new to most all crypto investors. It is common knowledge that the crypto market is highly volatile. 200% - 500% price jumps happen quite frequently.

The crypto market is here to stay. Now i may be wrong about the above, but I don't expect a notoriously backward and non-innovative platform like nairaland to support a 22nd (yes 22nd) century idea like bitcoin and most crypto.

There hasn't been any improvement on the nairaland interface ever since I joined in 2016. More than 5 years.. Most people who joined way back would likely say the same.

Most crypto tokens are backed by heavy projects that will revolutionise the entire world in a few years. Cardano (ADA) is backed by peer reviewed scientific research. Smart contracts will reduce corruption even where corruption is deeply ingrained in the culture, like Nigeria. Bitcoin can and will replace Gold as the safe haven asset. The opportunities that exist for both rich and poor in crptocurrencies are immense. Axie infinity (AXS) for example is earning people in Burkina Faso, Philippines and other poor countries at least, $100 monthly. DeFi will save us from the tricks banks use to rip us off.

It's only a question of WHEN, not IF. I understand the need to eliminate competition. But this site is no match. Nairaland mods all need to stop spreading false news that reduces people's confidence in cryptos.
Thumbs up!
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Konquest: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021

1 Share

Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Cti28(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Expected !

I love this. This world has nothing to offer.
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by millionboi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
webhouse4:
Buy zugacoin now at this PROMO price

The truth will continue to remain the truth.

Zugarcoin price remain still pumping even higher than bitcoin and many of us are just watching without tao into it.
OMG!!!

I remember then when we attended seminar about bitcoin in 2009 and the presenter told us to buy 5 bitcoin that he will give us free 3 more....

See our poverty mentality....we refuse to buy any and also not get any bonus from him.

This man then has over 1,200 bitcoin in his blockchain then .

My friend, I personally and passionately advice you to get this another earthshaking cryo that will be change your life forever for good.
ow the price of one zugacoin is beyond $80,000 but do you know you can get this from us the merchant at a very cheap price for just #70k..
Let me show you

Buy half of Zugarcoin (0.5) with #45k and get zugacoin worth of #89,000,000

Buy 1of Zugarcoin (1) with #70k and get zugacoin worth of #400,000,000

This information here will be here for life if not get deleted and at that time , you will make reference to it.

Chat me if you need it or help .

Tnx

which exchange is zugacoin?
Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by Ultimer(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Well, trading is a really good way to make money and support yourself and your family. I quit my job when I realized that this money was enough for me. I use tradingoverview.com because blind trading is useless. You must always be aware of all events in order to make the right transactions and be in the black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / Cassava Sellers And Buyers, Lets Meet Here / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.