Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please Help Mr. Wisdom Stephen Benebo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Mr. Wisdom Stephen Benebo (215 Views)

Please Help Mr Williams Ifeanyi Ogadike. He Has Brain Tumor. / Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Mr. Wisdom Stephen Benebo by dubaino(m): 5:53am On Oct 28, 2021
After losing my right hand, I'm about losing my left leg, Bayelsa cyclist solicits help

Yenagoa—Mr. Wisdom Stephen Benebo from Ekeremor town in Ekeremor local government area of Bayelsa State is soliciting help from the state government, organizations and individuals so that his leg will not be amputated.

Benebo who made this known in an exclusive interview with mangrovepen.ng, stated that he is a cyclist and has represented the state in several competitions before his health took a drastic turn.

According to him, “Some months ago, my left hand started swelling all of a sudden. After a series of treatments, it stopped but the swelling later moved to my right hand.

“Despite the treatment, my right hand kept swelling till it burst and had to be amputated.

He explained that he stayed in the hospital for three months as a result of unpaid bills, despite pleas to his coach for assistance.

“During that period and even now, my coach has been showing less concern. I will call her and she will ignore my calls.

“It was my friend, Ms. Ala Fynface, women leader of Ijaw Youth Council (IYC Okpoama clan), who came to visit me that assisted me in paying part of the bill. She took me to the Commissioner of Sports, who asked me to come with my coach.

“I called my coach but she kept giving me excuses. It is either she will tell me she's not around or she will ignore my calls. Even the last time I called her, she told me I should pack my bags and go live in the church.

“Some weeks ago, my left leg started swelling and it is currently giving me sleepless nights because of the excruciating pains,” he narrated.

When contacted, his friend, Ms. Fynface, pleaded with the state government to come to his rescue.

“He is the only child of his mother and she is currently broken and has fallen sick. Because of this issue, she used her only piece of land as surety in the hospital, so she can raise the remaining bill.

“The help he has gotten so far from the ministry of sports is from one Mr. Braveman Odu, who he is a director in the ministry. He gave him the sum of N80,000 to help foot his hospital bill.

“All he needs now is immediate medical attention so that his left leg will not be amputated like the right hand,” she urged.

Benebo can be reached via this phone number: 08068949542

Re: Please Help Mr. Wisdom Stephen Benebo by dubaino(m): 5:54am On Oct 28, 2021
More

Re: Please Help Mr. Wisdom Stephen Benebo by sunnymighty(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2021
dubaino:
More

May God heal you bro!
Re: Please Help Mr. Wisdom Stephen Benebo by Maxymilliano(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2021
He need undergo an ECG test for a start.
Re: Please Help Mr. Wisdom Stephen Benebo by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Please Help Mr. Wisdom Stephen Benebo by oxypressPlus: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
dubaino:
After losing my right hand, I'm about losing my left leg, Bayelsa cyclist solicits help

Yenagoa—Mr. Wisdom Stephen Benebo from Ekeremor town in Ekeremor local government area of Bayelsa State is soliciting help from the state government, organizations and individuals so that his leg will not be amputated.

Benebo who made this known in an exclusive interview with mangrovepen.ng, stated that he is a cyclist and has represented the state in several competitions before his health took a drastic turn.

According to him, “Some months ago, my left hand started swelling all of a sudden. After a series of treatments, it stopped but the swelling later moved to my right hand.

“Despite the treatment, my right hand kept swelling till it burst and had to be amputated.

He explained that he stayed in the hospital for three months as a result of unpaid bills, despite pleas to his coach for assistance.

“During that period and even now, my coach has been showing less concern. I will call her and she will ignore my calls.

“It was my friend, Ms. Ala Fynface, women leader of Ijaw Youth Council (IYC Okpoama clan), who came to visit me that assisted me in paying part of the bill. She took me to the Commissioner of Sports, who asked me to come with my coach.

“I called my coach but she kept giving me excuses. It is either she will tell me she's not around or she will ignore my calls. Even the last time I called her, she told me I should pack my bags and go live in the church.

“Some weeks ago, my left leg started swelling and it is currently giving me sleepless nights because of the excruciating pains,” he narrated.

When contacted, his friend, Ms. Fynface, pleaded with the state government to come to his rescue.

“He is the only child of his mother and she is currently broken and has fallen sick. Because of this issue, she used her only piece of land as surety in the hospital, so she can raise the remaining bill.

“The help he has gotten so far from the ministry of sports is from one Mr. Braveman Odu, who he is a director in the ministry. He gave him the sum of N80,000 to help foot his hospital bill.

“All he needs now is immediate medical attention so that his left leg will not be amputated like the right hand,” she urged.

Benebo can be reached via this phone number: 08068949542

No one is checking if you can fund the bills or not.

Our aim is to inform you the amputation can be avoided and the leg healed if you obey our advice and report early.

The major treatment component is hyperbaric oxygen -hbot.

Search for it or come to us at Port Harcourt. Nothing much to say here but we have much to explain and do.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Get Rid Of Belly Fat In Nigeria / Neo-life / Is Typhoid Fever Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.