Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? (827 Views)

Limited Paypal Account With Legit $7000+ For Sale (pics) (SOLD) / How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn / I Need Help Withdrawing From My Limited South African Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2021
I have had my activities on my paypal put to halt. Paypal inquired that I submit some document, but now it's been banned permanently. Any way I can get my money out? cry
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I have had my activities on my paypal put to halt. Paypal inquired that I submit some document, but now it's been banned permanently. Any way I can get my money out? cry
You have to wait till the end of the ban, 180 days, to get your funds out.
Let us know if you need other payments methods.
https://paddydigital.com
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by MarketDispatch: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:

But why didn't you just submit the document and get your account freed up?
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by Zidoh(m): 7:40am On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:
They will send you message that the money is now eligible for withdrawal after 180 days.

We buy all e-currency inluding Payoneer ,Skrill ,Neteller , PayPal and cryptocurrency.such as btc , usdt , Ethereum etc.
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Zidoh:
They will send you message that the money is now eligible for withdrawal after 180 days.

We buy all e-currency inluding Payoneer ,Skrill ,Neteller , PayPal and cryptocurrency.such as btc , usdt , Ethereum etc.
they have since last four months. cry this is my balance

Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by Zidoh(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:
they have since last four months. cry
They have sent you the message since last 4 months?
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Zidoh:
They have sent you the message since last 4 months?
see what it has been displaying ever since

Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by Zidoh(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:
see what it has been displaying ever since
Then you need to wait 2 months more. In 2 months time they will message you that the money is now eligible for withdrawal. They we can help you to withdraw it and pay you in Nigeria. Hope you understand?
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Zidoh:
Then you need to wait 2 months more. In 2 months time they will message you that the money is now eligible for withdrawal. They we can help you to withdraw it and pay you in Nigeria. Hope you understand?
so there is still hope? Wow. Currently how much is your rate per dollar sir?
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by Forthe: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:
they have since last four months. cry this is my balance
this a US ACCOUNT why was it limited permanently?
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Forthe:
this a US ACCOUNT why was it limited permanently?
it's not a US account. It's a lesotho ACC sir
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by Forthe: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:
it's not a US account. It's a lesotho ACC sir
OK how long have u been using it?
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Forthe:
OK how long have u been using it?
close to a 7months before it was limited temporarily and then limited permanently
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by Forthe: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:
close to a 7months before it was limited temporarily and then limited permanently
OK, you received funds on it and it was limited temporarily before?
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Forthe:
OK, you received funds on it and it was limited temporarily before?
I've been receiving funds on it before now
Re: Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? by Zidoh(m): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:
so there is still hope? Wow. Currently how much is your rate per dollar sir?
Yes there's
You send a dm on Whatsapp for current rate....thanks.

(1) (Reply)

/ How To Earn Between $250 To $550 On Amazon By Simply Uploading Books / CAC Registrations At Awoof Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.