Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn (1209 Views)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / Is there a Way I Can Redeem The 130$ In My Limited Paypal? / I Need Help Withdrawing From My Limited South African Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn by Oreofepeters: 5:36am On Sep 04, 2020
I have a permanently limited paypal account, last week they sent me a message that I can now withdraw my money. In which, I added a debit card and withdrawn it but the card I couldn't remove it. Is that how paypal use to do? After telling people to add card or bank in other to withdraw their money the person won't still be able to remove the card or bank.
Re: How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn by Nackzy: 5:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Talk to Customer Care
Re: How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn by Oreofepeters: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Nackzy:
Talk to Customer Care
Haa
Re: How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn by simplify80: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2020
Oreofepeters:
I have a permanently limited paypal account, last week they sent me a message that I can now withdraw my money. In which, I added a debit card and withdrawn it but the card I couldn't remove it. Is that how paypal use to do? After telling people to add card or bank in other to withdraw their money the person won't still be able to remove the card or bank.

As long as the PayPal account is permanently limited, you can't remove any details from it but u can only add. You would have linked a US bank account and withdraw to it instead of using your card. Anyway, your best bet right now is to just close the account since u have withdraw the money in it already. Once the account is closed, your details in it are no more valid to PayPal again.
Re: How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn by Oreofepeters: 3:52am On Sep 05, 2020
simplify80:

As long as the PayPal account is permanently limited, you can't remove any details from it but u can only add. You would have linked a US bank account and withdraw to it instead of using your card. Anyway, your best bet right now is to just close the account since u have withdraw the money in it already. Once the account is closed, your details in it are no more valid to PayPal again.
unfortunately I couldn't close it bro because of the limit on it
Re: How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn by alonso2214(m): 5:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Oreofepeters:
unfortunately I couldn't close it bro because of the limit on it
go to your bank and blaock the card then ..
Re: How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn by NiggasInParis: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oreofepeters:

Which bank card did you use?

(1) (Reply)

Current Price Of Foreign Turkey Per Kilo? / The Business Of Soybean Farming In Nigeria / 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.