Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine (2168 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Nekky5(f): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Your baby is cute and adorable! Congratulations and may he grow to be all and more you desire as his father. please baby Desmond is still very tender to be posted for people you do not know to see his innocent face. Adults dey hide now because of evil talk more of little children.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Justkatty(f): 5:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Little cutie����

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Percy0006(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2021
Nekky5:
Your baby is cute and adorable! Congratulations and may he grow to be all and more you desire as his father. please baby Desmond is still very tender to be posted for people you do not know to see his innocent face. Adults dey hide now because of evil talk more of little children.

You get sense, you give advice with compliments not with baseless fact, thank you so much boss
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Cute baby but he still looks 28 days old cos a 3 months old will not allow you to carry him like that.

By the way, why did you place the baby on those strong bare iron laps? You should have used a pillow to cushion his head at least. Hes still a baby and his skull is still very fragile abeg. Before you use those iron bender laps to disfigure the shape of his head or cause him migraine. undecided.

I always love them in their overall. grin.

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by loyalty500: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
I loved babies as a kid but these days I don't see babies as often, I haven't carried one in 8 years.
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by VlamesIffect(f): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Awwww. Sooo cutie

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by crackhaus: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
loyalty500:
I loved babies as a kid but these days I don't see babies as often, I haven't carried one in 8 years.
It's like God is trying to tell you something.
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by loyalty500: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
crackhaus:
It's like God is trying to tell you something.
hmmm what?
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Percy0006(m): 5:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Mercychen:
Cute baby but he still looks 28 days old cos a 3 months old will not allow you to carry him like that.

By the way, why did you place the baby on those strong bare iron laps? You should have used a pillow to cushion his head at least. Hes still a baby and his skull is still very fragile abeg. Before you use those iron bender laps to disfigure the shape of his head or cause him migraine. undecided.

I always love them in their overall. grin.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by cococandy(f): 5:46am On Oct 30, 2021
Cutie kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by cococandy(f): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2021
dacblogger:
Everyone that advised him to take down those pics are 100% right...
O.p if you want to show how cute your baby is,then enter Facebook. You're just exposing your child that you're meant to protect to a whole world of evil by posting this on Nairaland...
DNT argue rubbish and see reasons with the advice.

What’s going to happen to the baby if nairalanders see him?

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by cococandy(f): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Anytime I see someone sharing a cute moment and someone comes along to tell them to take it down so as not to receive negative comments, I always think “but nobody has even said anything negative yet”. We are empowering them by anticipating it and telling people to act with fear of them in mind.

Maybe we can disempower the mean people by being more positive and encouraging people to share their happiness.

It doesn’t have to be marital woes and family problems all the time. Lol.

And even if the poster is seeking validation, What’s wrong with it? Humans are social creatures that’s why we tend to come here to vent when feeling bad and also come here to share the happiness when it’s overwhelming. You don’t have to know the people personally.

That’s just me though.
Klass99:

Cruelty and meanness wasn't my intent or motive at all, but from the way you are reacting and taking offfence, you ought to understand my post/point better and why posting on a public platform for strangers is not the best.

No one says you shouldn't post what you want on social media platforms, but why not post on the platforms where you are familiar with the people you are sharing your life with and who may actually care about you?

You see what posting on a public platform with strangers is already doing to you, right? You don't like the comments you are seeing and now you feel like it's a personal attack on your person when it is not.

You expected to receive only positive reviews but this is a diverse community of people you don't know and who don't know you, so don't take it personally if the views differ.

Is your baby cute? Yes, but so are most babies you don't need validation from strangers to make you feel good about a fact which already exists.

You can post wherever you want, but don't expect everyone to react or respond the way you want. It won't even be bad belle or cruelty, just different mindsets on display and a difference of opinions.

7 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by crackhaus: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2021
loyalty500:
hmmm what?
That it's time to start having yours... wink
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by descarado: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Here in this forum, I have seen threads where members posted their kids pictures. Have forgotten what the topic was and bam so many pages of love and positive energy. So much joy and positive comments.
I have also seen twins threads.

Those days of fun has gone. Now posting baby pictures is taboo. Okay o
If that guy has posted" my wife left me with an 8 months baby to another man" then post the baby picture. I don't want to say where we will be now

Cute baby pictures. Good health to your family

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by descarado: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2021
crackhaus:

That it's time to start having yours... wink
Seems you are expecting another one.
This one wey you tanda here grin
Congratulations kiss kiss kiss kiss

Babies are blessings.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by crackhaus: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2021
descarado:

Seems you are expecting another one.
This one wey you tanda here grin
Congratulations kiss kiss kiss kiss

Babies are blessings.

Na story you dey find... cheesy
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by cococandy(f): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2021
descarado:

Those days of fun has gone.

But they shouldn’t be though. We have the power to change am for dem grin

I know everyone means when they tell him to be careful and it’s because they’ve seen what trolls can do with their troll accounts. I personally believe that if most people give trolls hot hot energy like they do when they are trolling people, they will wither away.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by descarado: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
cococandy:

But they shouldn’t be though. We have the power to change am for dem grin

I know everyone means when they tell him to be careful and it’s because they’ve seen what trolls can do with their troll accounts. I personally believe that if most people give trolls hot hot energy like they do when they are trolling people, they will wither away.

I really want it to be like those days again.
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by descarado: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
crackhaus:

Na story you dey find... cheesy
Hahaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gosh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na boredom.
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by crackhaus: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
descarado:

Hahaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gosh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na boredom.
Lol... grin

How long before your bed rest will be over?
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by descarado: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
crackhaus:

Lol... grin

Was extended.
We dey here cheesy
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Leave the OP to post his baby's picture. He is a proud father and those who celebrate with him will. So much ado about nothing

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by ahnie: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
crackhaus:

Lol... grin

Banana
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
descarado:

I really want it to be like those days again.

same

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Little Things About Life You Don't Take For Granted / Know Your Personality By Your Handwriting / I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.