Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine (2167 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Percy0006(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2021
My baby desmond is just 28 days old today but he’s looking more like 3 months already.. i am so blessed seh

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Derring: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2021
looks cute�❤️

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by engrfaruq(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Percy0006:
My baby desmond is just 28 days old today but he’s looking more like 3 months already.. i am so blessed seh

The baby looks cute, but he doesn't need such exposure on a public forum like this. Don't feel offended, please.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Percy0006(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2021
engrfaruq:

The baby looks cute, but he doesn't need such exposure on a public forum like this. Don't feel offended, please.

So far I wasn’t posting my child for fund raising I don’t see anything bad posting in this forum thanks

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by tesseract: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2021
engrfaruq:

Even though your intentions are noble, your advise has been rejected. Shows that you should always mind your own business. Don't be offended by his response, he doesn't have the kind of knowledge you have. I personally will not advice anyone to expose their private lives on social media, so I get your point.

14 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by engrfaruq(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Percy0006:

So far I wasn’t posting my child for fund raising I don’t see anything bad posting in this forum thanks

That was why I said sorry if you feel offended, but you'd get to understand my point later in your life. I understand the current state of joy you're in right now but that doesn't warrant your action. I still advise you take down those pictures, cos the least that'd happen is to see those pictures being used on this same platform as memes.

14 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by engrfaruq(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2021
tesseract:

Even though your intentions are noble, your advise has been rejected. Shows that you should always mind your own business. Don't be offended by his response, he doesn't have the kind of knowledge you have. I personally will not advice anyone to expose their private lives on social media, so I get your point.

That was why I apologised proactively. I was once in his shoes, but I regretted my actions in a bitter way.

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by engrfaruq(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2021
beautyhd:

Why are you guys so quick to insult? ...and to think that what he said wasn't directed to you is shocking.

He might be some kid privileged to have a phone and data. That's why I ignored his abuse.

7 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Percy0006(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2021
engrfaruq:

That was why I apologised proactively. I was once in his shoes, but I regretted my actions in a bitter way.

If you could please explain
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by seankafor(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Your baby is cute...aawwwnnn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Klass99(f): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2021

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Percy0006(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2021
Klass99:

I call them the real simps of Nairaland. That is the people who attack, insult or bully others without provocation or justification. You just encountered one serious simp up there.

Engrfaruq, I liked your initial post and let me say thank you for putting it out there. I don't understand people who share private content like this on a very public forum with complete strangers, made up of the good, bad and ugly. Is it public validation they seek from strangers? They don't need that!

I get that the forum is anonymous and we may never know the original poster and his baby in real life, but honestly what is the point of sharing on NL? Is that not why platforms like Facebook and Instagram exist? Where you can share these things with people in your circle who may actually care about you.

The one that always baffles me is married people who post photos of their spouses and ask a bunch of strangers to help them celebrate their wives or husbands, today is their birthday shocked. I mean like seriously, what goes through their minds when they do this? Is it a lack of friendships/good people in their real lives (offline) to celebrate them or just poor judgment on their part?

@ Poster, most babies are cute, smell nice, are cuddly and are a pleasure to look at. It's not a competition between you and other parents, or between your baby and other babies. So, even the topic of your thread is just off and pointless.

And for those saying mind your business, you don't put your business/private life out in public and then expect people NOT TO mind it or comment about it.

Welcome mr fagunwa, sorry when does it become a crime to post someone child or wife on a social media.. like are you fcking kidding me,most of you guys are just so cruel with your comments and utterances like so damn mean.. anyways one man food nah another man sniper

7 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Klass99(f): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by crackhaus: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Na wah o

@Percy0006, you have a fine looking boy. cool

6 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Percy0006:

Are you or your wife big? Could be genetic.
Congrats on the birth of your baby.

4 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Imustnottalk: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezemarcel:
shut up.....do you know the joy of a father....advicer
the joy of father is to be posting all his kids picture on all social media or platforms continue village people never reason your matter see abi

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
[

7 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Percy0006(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Imustnottalk:
the joy of father is to be posting all his kids picture on all social media or platforms continue village people never reason your matter see abi

When you have yours or probably when something that give you joy arrives.. seek for the intervention of your village people okay... confused fellow

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Percy0006(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Conpat:

Mr Percy006 don't be angry, I understand what engrfaruk and klass99 are saying.
The public exposure here is not necessary.if anybody comes here to say your baby is not cute, he is ugly or what are you feeling like, you will not like it and your mood for the whole day will be bad. so shield yourself and family from negative and bad energy
I shared a family experience here and two people attacked me to abuse my mother.i felt bad that day and regretted sharing or talking about it. I have gone back to reading posts and not talking again,because nairaland is full of different people some are not nice. just shield yourself

Seriously i understand all the points but some people are just practically tagging the post to village people already.. who in there right senses does that.. i will handsomely welcome anyone that says my child is ugly or something but not negative words... some people just can’t think i swear.. I sincerely got the previous post by reasonable people like you jare.. thanks a lot sir/ma

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by crackhaus: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Percy0006:

Seriously i understand all the points but some people are just practically tagging the post to village people already.. who in there right senses does that.. i will handsomely welcome anyone that says my child is ugly or something but not negative words... some people just can’t think i swear.. I sincerely got the previous post by reasonable people like you jare.. thanks a lot sir/ma
Mostly alternate handles of the same person, don't let it bother you...

4 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Imustnottalk: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Percy0006:

When you have yours or probably when something that give you joy arrives.. seek for the intervention of your village people okay... confused fellow
I Sha talk my own if you like take am personal
Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by MufasaLion: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin grin grin

I'm expecting Gal Gadot to deliver my baby soon, so y'all can see how cute he would be.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by bigjackass: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
engrfaruq:

this is just oversabi. what's the difference between posting it here and posting it on WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram, which is very normal. Internet is internet

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Oizee(f): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
bigjackass:
this is just oversabi. what's the difference between posting it here and posting it on WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram, which is very normal. Internet is internet
I wish it could get more views, by the time u see comments from the crazy ones about this adorable baby, then u wl realize internet is not internet.

4 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Whyzaid(f): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Desmond! What a good name

1 Like

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by dacblogger: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Everyone that advised him to take down those pics are 100% right...
O.p if you want to show how cute your baby is,then enter Facebook. You're just exposing your child that you're meant to protect to a whole world of evil by posting this on Nairaland...
DNT argue rubbish and see reasons with the advice.

6 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Elporo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Percy0006:

Congratulations. Babies are cool, but I am not ready for one.

However, I am willing to change my mind if my condition is met grin

Congratulations once again .. Daddy!

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Baby Just As Cute As Mine by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Healthy Is Yale Bread? / What Are Signs Of Arrogance? / Letter To The Singles!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.