Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Learn The Concept Of Freelancing By Interning With Us , Limited Offer ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn The Concept Of Freelancing By Interning With Us , Limited Offer ! (193 Views)

The Unfair Advantage Of Freelancing / Become A Freelancer Today ! Learn The Concept Of Web Development & Blogging / Audacious Business Concept Limited Entry-level Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Concept Of Freelancing By Interning With Us , Limited Offer ! by taiwofawole: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2021
My name is Kennie Fawole , CEO of Kennietech , one of the most notable web developer & business strategist on nairaland , my thread speaks volume of me , check them out

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

. Over the pass week I have held several paid training and internship classes . Today , I want to take in over 10+ people to work with me and learn the concept of the digital world , Kennie tech is taking interns to work with , while you learn the basic , you will be working with the company .

Basic things to note
1) While interning you will be working for the company , assisting with sole basic things
2) Internship is virtual
3) After internship , you will still be affiliated with the company which means we can ask for you help anytime anyday .
4) On finishing your internship , you will be awarded a certificate

1) Web development - 2 persons
The world is global on daily basis over 100,000+ wen related jobs are around the globe , leveraging on kenny tech internship is a good way to be a professional web designer. The need for web developer in this present era can not be overemphasized

2) Content creator & Blog management - 5 applicants

This particular knowledge can not be overemphasized as it is widely sought out by different company around the globe .

3) Social Media Management & Campaigns - 3 persons

Requirement
1) Actively online and have the time to learn
2) Ready and willingly to Learn
3) Completely free

Application
Interested Applicants are required to contact +2347083946059
Re: Learn The Concept Of Freelancing By Interning With Us , Limited Offer ! by gmo10(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Are you not Miracle Nkem
Re: Learn The Concept Of Freelancing By Interning With Us , Limited Offer ! by taiwofawole: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
gmo10:
Are you not Miracle Nkem

“Miracle Nkem “ No sir . My name is Kennie Fawole | CEO of kennietech .. You called me just now right ?

(1) (Reply)

We're Hiring Laravel Developer In Abuja / Solar Sales Engineer - Kano / Vacancy! Marketers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.