Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

The Shortest Route To Success; Secret For Early Establishment In Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Shortest Route To Success; Secret For Early Establishment In Life (176 Views)

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shortest Route To Success; Secret For Early Establishment In Life by wisolo(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2021
*The Shortest Route To Success; The Key To Early Achievement In Life*

Success is a phenomenon that every humans seeks to achieve, but eventually, only few achieve it. This implies that there is a secret to achieving success that many do not know.

If success is cheap and easy, everyone would have been successful.

But the truth still remains that there are secretes to success that only few know.

I want you to inscribe these words in your mind:

" Any achievement you are looking for, certain individuals had it, and some have it. They have mastered the key to getting it, and you can learn it from them. "

God who created us did not leave us in confusion on how to succeed quickly, He made known to us how we can achieve success faster in his word. You don' t need to keep seeking for success till you get old.

This is what the sovereign Lord says " stand and look; request the old ways, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will discover rest for your soul. However, you said, ' We won' t walk in it. Jeremiah 6: 16.

From the scripture above, the most shortest route to success is...

Click below to continue reading

Source: https://m.scoopernews.com/share?newsId=19940910&shareChannel=WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

SON Should Be Heard Responsible For Ikoyi Building Collapse / NSCC Begins Drafting Of 10 Year Strategic Document For Ageing / How My Relationship Failed Because I Earned More Than My Man - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.