Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How My Relationship Failed Because I Earned More Than My Man - Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Relationship Failed Because I Earned More Than My Man - Lady (174 Views)

“he Has Everything I Want In A Man” – Lady In Love With Her Brother Cries Out / 5 Tik Tok Stars Who Earned More Than $1 Million Dollars Just By Posting Videos / “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Relationship Failed Because I Earned More Than My Man - Lady by Aonkuuse(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
A Twitter user shares lessons from her failed relationship where she earned more than her man.

Read Below:

I was young and free. Just before clocking 30 and dating this guy I thought the world of. I earned like 5-10 times as much as he did. He wanted us to be married. It felt great and right only that some older people said No. Reason? I earned way higher.

It made no sense at the time. What did earning capacity have to do with love. Dad said you are even more ambitious and driven with more at your disposal. Don't do it!. I thought it was just cheap talk.

I stuck to my guns. It was going to be him or nothing else. Love was enough. It didn't take 6 months before all they said came to life before my eyes. He wanted me to give money for his projects. He wanted loans. I wasn't willing to do so and it became war.

Verbal and emotional abuse ensued. He cursed me to no end. I was acting too big or thought I was. I wasn't a supportive lover etc. It went on until I couldn't take it anymore. Then it got worse. How dare I walk away from the relationship and his love?

The emotional blackmail and insults. It took a while to get over such a person and all because I wanted him to double his own career goals and steps rather than live off me.

https://twitter.com/naikiadex/status/1460605285865828357?t=eMYihslz0hNQQELLT9vWgQ&s=19

Re: How My Relationship Failed Because I Earned More Than My Man - Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
thats what happens when you choose to date&marry a lazy broke ass begging deluded man.... your salary wasnt the problem, the fried brain of that lazy man was.

(1) (Reply)

2010 Foreign Used Sky Blue On Ash Hyundai Sonata LIMITED / Kanayo -the Hungry Cow That Produce Enough Milk To Feed The World / Now Buy Original Art Painting Online On Special Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.