Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat (38484 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: Emergence Of Omicron Sounds Alarm On Fair Access To Vaccines / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Investing In Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by Badguy77(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
NewSoul:

You are partially right but I can tell you that some rich people's children are dumb as fvck they can't even compete with some primary 4 kids from the ghetto areas attending public schools. Most times this thing na grace and proper parenting

I knew u were gonna say something like this so lemme say this...When there is money and you send your kids to the best skool in america, them no born am well make him no know book...First of all the surrounding and the people he moves with alone change things....All that one wey we dey watch for movie na film o say one big man pikin go yanky turn junky its 2 out of 100 so brov money answeret all things except eternal life in heaven.... cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
amiibaby:
u are very funny
Well, I'm glad I could draw a little smile upon that face of yours. grin Hope y'all having a nice day sha? smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Well, I'm glad I could draw a little smile upon that face of yours. grin Hope y'all having a nice day sha? smiley
yep am alright and you?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
amiibaby:
yep am alright and you?
Well, just sliding around, lazying about. Dilly dallying. I'm actually looking for whom to dally with. You're up? grin cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by Lifestone(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oduduwa707:
How come the boy no go any 9ja university? They loot Nigeria's resources to raise their kids abroad... While millions of average Nigerians languish in poverty and less qualitative education. angry

Afterall na Nigeria's resources she take sponsor am... undecided

Yet, the majority of the gullible Nigerians are gonna still congratulate him. cool

Rubbish!
Where are you coming from? The guy was born with a golden spoon well before Nigeria discovered his very successful Mother who was already a top notch at the World Bank.
His father is a neurosurgeon!
Please help your hateful heart/mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by Legend44(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Not all igbos want to be part of una mumu Biafra wey na illiterates dey dictate for una region
googlepikins:
He's a true Biafran blood, haters go and die
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by invinzible1: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
amiibaby:
Hahahhahaha
This one you are laughing
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by mrdharkchild(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Parrie:
Apart from being intelligent, he achieved this feat because he was brought up where quality educational facilities are provided, where your mental, psychological and over-all well-being matters, where no lecturer will tell you;
A is for God
B is for me
C is for serious student.
na hin make if i dey remember say i bin use dis my mouth shout sai baba for 2015, e no dey hungry to use am pray.
U must be an alumni of FUTO taught by late Prof. Amanduka, and a physics student..
Or maybe I'm wrong
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by googlepikins: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
larrybabanla:
see mumu, you have not even heard of his name before,

see mumu, you have not even heard of his name before

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by googlepikins: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Legend44:
Not all igbos want to be part of una mumu Biafra wey na illiterates dey dictate for una region

Painment

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by Kingtomato641(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
God give us the Strength and ability to fight and defeat our enemies who hides among civilians like Cowards.......
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by fubsy: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Well done Doc. May God bless the works of your hands.
Nigerian gullible youths, be here and be shouting APC PDP. People are using their time to make good and memorable things, some of us are shamelessly waiting for stipend from politicians to scatter election and steal ballot boxes for thieving politicians.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by freshalien: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oduduwa707:
How come the boy no go any 9ja university? They loot Nigeria's resources to raise their kids abroad... While millions of average Nigerians languish in poverty and less qualitative education. angry

Yet, the majority of the gullible Nigerians are gonna still congratulate him. cool

Rubbish!

I guess you missed this part in the article

Dr. Uchechi, whose father is a trained neurosurgeon

Careful, so you don’t chock on your unnecessary hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Intelligence runs in his genes.
He even married Chinua achebe's granddaughter. Una children go be geniuses....

God when o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by Lukaku95: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
mosquitoway:

This is far from the truth, Ngozi went to the u.s in 1973 just after the civil war with no government help, she finished from harvard university magna cum laude(Highest Honours) . She worked at the world bank for 25 years. The Nigerian job was a retirement opportunity, she was already successful and her children were already americans, thanks
why you dey explain give am... You get time oo. He knew all these.. but still the hate in him won't let him stay quiet
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by ogwumgbe: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Rubbish!

She didn't loot your useless money, she worked hard and raised her kids, when did she even serve the zoo, read about her father a well respected professor in Ghana and stop talking rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by chiefobdk2: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
nedekid:

Go and Google Dr Okonji iwealas husband. A seasoned surgeon in the US. Husband and wife have schooled, resided and raised their family in the states. A high achievement family. Why then should they send their kids to Nigeria they do not know to school? Who will see Oxford University and choose LASU? Abi you think it is Mai Mai to enter Havard medical school? You think it is by money and not hot brains?

Anyway, maybe if you are aggrieved, you may steal and loot Nigerians resources and raise your kids abroad. Afterall, buhari's kids all schooled abroad, dangote kids nko, ndimi, babangida nko, where are they now? Point out the one that is a high achiever since according to you, looted money is the way.

Ngozi okonjo iwealas father professor chukwuka okonjo.. A Germany trained mathematics professor and author of many mathematics books..he was the Obi of ogwashiukwu

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by ofiko123(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations to Ngozi okonjo iweala's son..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by MrPresent(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
I wish I studied Medicine undecided

By now, i won't be here selling things up and down. Who knows, I might even be abroad.

I was a Science student. Cleared all my papers that year. For one weird reason, the people I grew up with around made me believe I couldn't do Medicine. Always saying "Medicine are for geniuses".

I know went to study stupid Geography and Planning.

Though it's not too late.

I'm going to go back to school to study Nursing. I want to be a Medical Practitioner.

What is attracting me is this Scrubs they wear. I want to be wearing blue scrubs too undecided Funny yes...but it's true.

That's my truth.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by HBB1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Badguy77:

I knew u were gonna say something like this so lemme say this...When there is money and you send your kids to the best skool in america, them no born am well make him no know book...First of all the surrounding and the people he moves with alone change things....All that one wey we dey watch for movie na film o say one big man pikin go yanky turn junky its 2 out of 100 so brov money answeret all things except eternal life in heaven.... cool

What are you saying?

Dont you know any rich people that have kids that are big embarassments?

Best schools or not?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by Adonis86(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Rubbish!

You're very ignominious of what you're saying.
That guy and his siblings had all their education abroad before their mother came into Nigeria government as invited by Obasanjo to reposition the decaying Nigerian economy.

The mother was a full time staff of an American bank followed by world Bank... So, she and her household have lived all their lives abroad.

So stop licking your wound and dwelling in bitterness and low mindset... You are not properly informed.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by Lilimax(f): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
nedekid:

Go and Google Dr Okonji iwealas husband. A seasoned surgeon in the US. Husband and wife have schooled, resided and raised their family in the states. A high achievement family. Why then should they send their kids to Nigeria they do not know to school? Who will see Oxford University and choose LASU? Abi you think it is Mai Mai to enter Havard medical school? You think it is by money and not hot brains?

Anyway, maybe if you are aggrieved, you may steal and loot Nigerians resources and raise your kids abroad. Afterall, buhari's kids all schooled abroad, dangote kids nko, ndimi, babangida nko, where are they now? Point out the one that is a high achiever since according to you, looted money is the way.
But it's true o! Most of these politicians sent their children abroad for schooling but at the end they amount to nothing.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by JOemmy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Rubbish!

Cry me a river so u don't know that okonjo iweala didn't even come from a poor background? Her father and mother are both professors her father is also a traditional ruler in her community in delta state.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by missCAPS: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Such a great honour.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Well, just sliding around, lazying about. Dilly dallying. I'm actually looking for whom to dally with. You're up? grin cheesy
nope I already have my hands full
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by LeadMobile(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Rubbish!
Bros make we no dey always Jealous these people.How could Okonjobtarin her kids with Politics money?
When did she joined politics?
She was brought to Nigeria from World Bank by former President Obasanjo.
Take am easy bros!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
amiibaby:
nope I already have my hands full
Well, I guess I tried. You seem like you had a really busy day. Mind if I offered you a drink? smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by CalmElder(m): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Rubbish!

His grandparents laid the foundation for what he is today, and they're academicians, not politicians.

You are jealous.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 6:08am On Oct 29, 2021
I wouldn't mind but I guess we are far from each other
SarutobiEky:
Well, I guess I tried. You seem like you had a really busy day. Mind if I offered you a drink? smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2021
amiibaby:
I wouldn't mind but I guess we are far from each other
Well.... That depends. We can always imagine were together somewhere special, in front of a beautiful scenery sipping and sharing silly jokes. Good morning miss. Btw where you located though?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Well.... That depends. We can always imagine were together somewhere special, in front of a beautiful scenery sipping and sharing silly jokes. Good morning miss. Btw where you located though?
please wake up from ur fantasy this is Nigeria where reality is the order of the day. Am in plateau state and u?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by Kfed4ril(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Rubbish!
This same woman you’re hating was in world bank for 35 years, he husband was a neurosurgeon in the US, why couldn’t they afford to train their children outside?
The people you should be pouring your anger are people who all through their lives haven’t held any position outside politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. / Baby Born With Cleft Lip In Ogun - Please Help! / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.