Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat (38486 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: Emergence Of Omicron Sounds Alarm On Fair Access To Vaccines / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Investing In Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2021
amiibaby:
please wake up from ur fantasy this is Nigeria where reality is the order of the day. Am in plateau state and u?
Lol. Don't be such a kill joy nau, mama cry sad I was already balling in Las Vegas. Ahan nau. Yeah reality seems harsh, but sometimes we gotta create a place of solace to keep the sanity around here. Plateau? Wow. What is you doing so far away? I'm in Gidi.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Lol. Don't be such a kill joy nau, mama cry sad I was already balling in Las Vegas. Ahan nau. Yeah reality seems harsh, but sometimes we gotta create a place of solace to keep the sanity around here. Plateau? Wow. What is you doing so far away? I'm in Gidi.
hmmmm. Please where is Gidi?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2021
amiibaby:
hmmmm. Please where is Gidi?
Ugh, you're teasing me right? Everyone knows gidi nau. Las gidi.. gidi is Eko, Lagos. I'm surprised you don't know the slang wink
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Ugh, you're teasing me right? Everyone knows gidi nau. Las gidi.. gidi is Eko, Lagos. I'm surprised you don't know the slang wink
is that so. Probably cos I have not been that far before.... It's nice to know Gidi is Lagos... Will write it down on my memory diary... Thanksj
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2021
amiibaby:
is that so. Probably cos I have not been that far before.... It's nice to know Gidi is Lagos... Will write it down on my memory diary... Thanksj
awww. You probably should come around. It's a nice place to stay. Bubbly too. Now from what I hear, Jos is also chilly. But you probably should come to lag, it's cool. Oh I see you've got a diary. Interesting.. piques my interest. What other wonders are there to discover about you? cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2021
SarutobiEky:
awww. You probably should come around. It's a nice place to stay. Bubbly too. Now from what I hear, Jos is also chilly. But you probably should come to lag, it's cool. Oh I see you've got a diary. Interesting.. piques my interest. What other wonders are there to discover about you? cheesy
lol. Nothing much to know about mua. Am just a simple Igbo girl living her life as it comes
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2021
amiibaby:
lol. Nothing much to know about mua. Am just a simple Igbo girl living her life as it comes
"Nothing much" she says. Yet unequivocally interesting. You exude plenty dosage of modesty too. That's attractive. I like this kind of simple, I won't lie. If it wasn't the annoying distance between us, I'd be wifing you here and now (I hope this makes you chuckle at least). Trust your day is unfolding beautifully? wink smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2021
SarutobiEky:
"Nothing much" she says. Yet unequivocally interesting. You exude plenty dosage of modesty too. That's attractive. I like this kind of simple, I won't lie. If it wasn't the annoying distance between us, I'd be wifing you here and now (I hope this makes you chuckle at least). Trust your day is unfolding beautifully? wink smiley
lol quite hilarious u sound. Wifing a total stranger isn't a good idea base on just 'simplicity' if I must say... U sound so fun to hang out with... I think I am ... grin grin grin grin grin with ya
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2021
amiibaby:
lol quite hilarious u sound. Wifing a total stranger isn't a good idea base on just 'simplicity' if I must say... U sound so fun to hang out with... I think I am ... grin grin grin grin grin with ya
Well, you bring out the fun in me, if I must confess. On a regular day, I am so boring, I could bore a hole in your heart. cheesy Well, about wifing a total stranger based off of gut feelings isn't all that bad.. especially if she tickles my fancy. Why not? Just like you, I like my life simple. Life ain't all that hard. kiss And I'm glad I could get you chuckling hard. Enjoy your day, I'd prolly see you around some other time. Time to swirl out of existence, eh? wink cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Well, you bring out the fun in me, if I must confess. On a regular day, I am so boring, I could bore a hole in your heart. cheesy Well, about wifing a total stranger based off of gut feelings isn't all that bad.. especially if she tickles my fancy. Why not? Just like you, I like my life simple. Life ain't all that hard. kiss And I'm glad I could get you chuckling hard. Enjoy your day, I'd prolly see you around some other time. Time to swirl out of existence, eh? wink cheesy
have a nice day Mr.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2021
amiibaby:
have a nice day Mr.....
Ekky, mademoiselle...Ekky. and what should I call you? B-E-E Y-O-U T-E-A F-U-L-L ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Ekky, mademoiselle...Ekky. and what should I call you? B-E-E Y-O-U T-E-A F-U-L-L ?
Amara
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by SarutobiEky(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2021
amiibaby:
Amara
I enjoyed our tete-a-tete miss Amara... I look forward to talking to you soon. Have a nice day.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat by amiibaby(f): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I enjoyed our tete-a-tete miss Amara... I look forward to talking to you soon. Have a nice day.
same here. Have a blissful day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. / Baby Born With Cleft Lip In Ogun - Please Help! / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.