Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 (39578 Views)

Artis Leon Ivey Jr. Is Dead! (Coolio Dies At 59) / Anthony Joshua Lost £10,000 After Challenging Friend To Do Pull Ups Allclassicn / Harry B Anyanwu: I Live Like A Young Man At 59 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Tamzblaze(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
sammybest889:
Papa no want gree old

Baby boy 4 life (@59)

BT wait oo is it me DAT is feeling dis way....(all this fela children's no of them even get half of fela mind....if not buhari 4 don hear am)

Ask obj of fela

Seun has that spirit of fela in him

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by lastchild: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Benbellamor:

He is the 2nd born
Yeni that works with the TVC "Your View program" is the first Born of fela...their Mother is British
Yeni is 61
Femi is 59
Seun is 39
Their father Fela Died at 58..

Both Femi and yeni are older than their father Now
wow, this is a first class info, thanks

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by house10s: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
59 is old now undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by larrybabanla(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
How do this help issues?
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by barajo1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
So na for staircase him see to dey do pull up Abi? If him skull strike ground na nko? Well, its non of my business.
Safety first

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by luluman: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
WiszyFraud:
shocked

Strong man..

Tell PMB or Bola Asiwaju to try this now... The criminals go finish tongue
Ahhh! You wan kill people? National Obituary be that

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by adecz: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
So what❓❓ ☹️☹️❗️❗️
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by rave1040: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by do4luv14(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
A carbon copy of his late Dad, the Agbemi eda crooner
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by ActuaRise696969: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
He looks 80.

Why the heck is he using staircase cantilever for pull up?

That's a stupid level of show up

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Meaning he's still good to go in the other room lol
You won't refuse a one night stand with him I'm pretty sure grin
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by SavageResponse(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Benbellamor:

He is the 2nd born
Yeni that works with the TVC "Your View program" is the first Born of fela...their Mother is British
Yeni is 61
Femi is 59
Seun is 39
Their father Fela Died at 58..

Both Femi and yeni are older than their father Now

Seun is from a different mother

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by SavageResponse(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
He looks 80.

Why the heck is he using staircase cantilever for pull up?

That's a stupid level of show up

If the desirable is not available the available become the desirable grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by ActuaRise696969: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
SavageResponse:

If the desirable is not available the available become the desirable grin

Very risky. It wasn't necessary at all.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
I know say na that one go concern u
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Forgodsgrace: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
Physical education is the only real education that never gets old. If you fail to exercise when you are young life may force you to do so when you are older. As we dey try pursue this money make we create space to dey exercise.

You are absolutely right and seems your comments is for me .I am over 40 and I don’t used to believed in doing exercise before but when I had chest pain and one kind illness recently ,after using many drugs to no avail,I was advised to start exercise and since I started i am feeling quite stronger and more healthy.
Exercise is really good for the body

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mophor:

Damn Niggar!!!

OBJ & Fela were school mates and he can do whatever he likes unlike PMB to Fela's children

Obj was not the only one Fela give body hitting, so what are you saying, even Buhari chop abuse tire
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Aganju849: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyaebe:

Baba's best exercise na the bedroom push-up cheesy
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by GboyegaD(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
AngelicBeing:
And also reduce your intake of pounded yam, eba, fufu Ogunfe, redmeat, etc wink

I eat solid once a week so I am not sure thar matters. Besides, it's about input vs. output.
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by AngelicBeing: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
GboyegaD:

I eat solid once a week so I am not sure thar matters. Besides, it's about input vs. output.
Less carbohydrates >> less redmeat >> less starchy foods but more vegetables + fibre related foods + exercise = Healthier bodies

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by pocohantas(f): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
Physical education is the only real education that never gets old. If you fail to exercise when you are young life may force you to do so when you are older. As we dey try pursue this money make we create space to dey exercise.

True words. Ever since I resumed my workout, I sleep better.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Lazenby007(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
lastchild:
thanks for the information
Yeni,a woman is the eldest then followed by this man,Femi

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Daniluv1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
But that still doesn't mean he is not FIT to die yet

Anything can happen
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by sobastical: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
GboyegaD:
I hope this serves as a motivation for someone like me who has been planning on starting a fitness routine for a while now.

Boss, start am and shame the devil sir..lol

Longest time boss of bosses
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by lookingfly: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
sammybest889:
Papa no want gree old

Baby boy 4 life (@59)

BT wait oo is it me DAT is feeling dis way....(all this fela children's no of them even get half of fela mind....if not buhari 4 don hear am)

Ask obj of fela
they are smarter now...... Tell me what fela achieved with him strong mind?
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by theamazonguru(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hopeba:
He's too old for his age,, too much igbo

Can I shock you? Femi doesn't smoke.
He did but stopped.
Imade his son has not even tasted any smoke nor drink.

Comman ask me how I know all this.
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by lookingfly: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Can you compare him with asiwaju tinubu? Same way charlie boy is kinda young with he's age.
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by GEEBITE: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
OBj&FELA were not school mates. They didn't even go to the same school. Obasanjo went to BBHS while Fela was at Abeokuta Grammar School where his dad was the principal.MKO and OBJ were the classmates at BBHS.
Mophor:

Damn Niggar!!!

OBJ & Fela were school mates and he can do whatever he likes unlike PMB to Fela's children
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Mathiasa(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
GboyegaD:
I hope this serves as a motivation for someone like me who has been planning on starting a fitness routine for a while now.
I tell you, I got all the kits for it and even registered with a group fa . But to tell you the truth, everyday na procrastination. I taya for myself.
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by GEEBITE: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nope, Yeni who clocked 60 in May is the eldest of Fela's children. And she is of the same mum with Femi.
Miroslavv:

Yes he is the eldest legitimate child of Fela that we know.

His father didn't send him to school just to prove a point, That oyinbo Education is not the only way to make it in life. Apparently Femi got Good Education from home and from the people he has worked with.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Dazenoni(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nope he is not the eldest,Yeni Kuti is,and they all refer to her as aunty yeni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi / Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) / Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.