Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His (840 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Chiamaka0002(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Share

Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Creamypie(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wahalla no dey finish
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Aonkuuse(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chai
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Apus: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dear Men, please you will do well to save up and get DNA done for your children once they are born.

After paying heavy bride price and even completing her father's building in the village.

Men are really threated in Nigeria.

It's no longer child's play.
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Toktee(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
The present Nigeria's girls are useless and worthless.

Fucck them and move.

Them dey plenty for Nairaland.
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Toktee(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Apus post=114380561]Dear Men, please you will do well to save up and get DNA done for your children once they are born.

It's no longer child's play. [/quoteWalahi.
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by doggedfighter(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
And so what?

Any child that calls you father is your child.
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by FamTomx2(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
This one 'oti loud' oh!

Chai!!! Women!!!

It all started from Eve in the garden of Eden (betrayal)
What's he gonna do now??
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Bibors(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
It has always been this way from the old days.
Technology is just casting the situation.

Some kings are products of the infidelity of a promiscuous queen. Their sons were raised the Royal homes and crowned kings and heavens didn't fall.
In Igbo Land, we accept children born to us after bride price has been paid.
DNA or no DNA kids raised in the family belongs to us.

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Rahkman: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
FamTomx2:
This one 'oti loud' oh!

Chai!!! Women!!!

It all started from Eve in the garden of Eden (betrayal)
What's he gonna do now??
I no go surprise if Cain and abel na lucifer pikin
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Jlow2: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
After all the owambe at naming and child dedication, it's well
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by bewla(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Creamypie:
Wahalla no dey finish
he who find evil instead of eve

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Drfernandez(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Both of them are even Nairalanders and the woman has always been loud in this section of the forum. Anyway, their identities must be protected for now.
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by emmanuelbrown26: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Where are d Mr. Lovers dem, una dun see am. When I dey talk about daughters of eve una no go believe.
Imagine guy man even sponsored her education, she cum get mind go born bastard for guy man. Well, marrying daughters of eve no worth anything at all.
Just gv one belle then settle her and cruise your life jare. I can't come and be having dis kind headache, when we hv too many that are ready to born for u and u pay them off.
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
That man is in deep agony
Re: Man Weeps After Discovering His Child Isn't truly His by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wahala dey
Wahala dey
Wahala dey

All I see is Wahala, Emeka said he even sponsor her through school yet she gat the temerity to bring another man's child into his home undecided undecided undecided undecided....

(1) (Reply)

I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself / How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father / Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.