Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Registration For Ican Nov.2021 Diet Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Registration For Ican Nov.2021 Diet Exams (325 Views)

If You Did Not Write ICAN Nov 2021 Diet Exam, Please Do This… / Congratulations On The Completion Of Your Ican Nov 2021 Diet Exams / What You Should Know Before Writing ICAN Nov 2021 Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration For Ican Nov.2021 Diet Exams by businessone: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
I paid for the Exams fee but can not proceed with the registration on the I CAN portal.I don't know whether it is because of my outstanding subscriptions.Has anyone with outstanding subscriptions been able to successfully registered?
Re: Registration For Ican Nov.2021 Diet Exams by mizzhoneey(f): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Same here.... I just made payment today and can't proceed with registration.
Re: Registration For Ican Nov.2021 Diet Exams by lajid: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2021
mizzhoneey:
Same here.... I just made payment today and can't proceed with registration.

Hello Miss/Mrs, I want to register as an ican student but can’t seem to do so. I tried registration online but they are asking of registration number which I don’t understand. Can you put me through please, I want to start my ican next year so I’ll appreciate if you can help me with this. Thanks as I await your response

Re: Registration For Ican Nov.2021 Diet Exams by mizzhoneey(f): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
To register as I can ICAN student you need to send application to Lagos. You can go to any accredited ICAN Centre in your state... they mostly help their students with registration.

List of accredited ICAN centers can be found on ICAN website.

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Academic Transcript In Nigeria University / Economics Lesson Notes - Basic Tools Of Economic Analysis / Top Secondary Schools In Akwa Ibom In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.