Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters (64410 Views)

Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by plaindealer: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Cpossibility:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
The comments made my evening. Truly, when the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice and when the wicked rules, the people suffer. Buhari, this thread should summarize your leadership to you. Read the comments and ask yourself if Nigerians are happy with you or not.

So, the President should be worried that some evil and evil wishing Igbos wants him dead?

You Igbos are not serious, the evil you wish the righteous is manifesting where Igbos are killing each other as we speak..

The only reason why your evil wishes against the people's President is because God is on the side of the President and not on your evil side.

God bless PMB. sad grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Obakoolex:
In as much many Nigerians hated buhari and I personally don't like him but can never wish my president death!
Thank God for saving you Mr. President....two years is still enough to redeem your image at least not to leave that seat as a total failure grin

I wish him a slow death

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Funkybabee(f): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oluwa seun
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Obakoolex(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

I wish him a slow death

Mr Alabi killer easy nah
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Yusufdachung: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
The would have fled Nigeria this night
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by elisho: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
the next one he will not escape it
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Yusufdachung: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bandits would have fled Nigeria this night
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Safyqueen: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
xpressionx:
Very selfish and wicked plane
I am never Buhari's fan but from the number of likes this your ugly comments got shows that we have many under-age children on this forum. The admin needs to be moderating comments before publishing please because this nairaland is going to the dogs already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
plaindealer:

So, the President should be worried that some evil and evil wishing Igbos wants him dead?

You Igbos are not serious, the evil you wish the righteous is manifesting where Igbos are killing each other as we speak..

The only reason why your evil wishes against the people's President is because God is on the side of the President and not on your evil side.

God bless PMB. sad grin

pained axxhole
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Cpossibility(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
plaindealer:

God bless PMB. sad grin

That is one thing with you gullible supporters of the half dead man in Aso Rock. Anybody who dislike the idiot in Aso Rock is IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by xtiansarc: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
if na the one wey carry normal person wey hulo the stupid plane for crash �
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by planetx: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
I remember posting here on front page right after Buhari was elected in 2015 when everyone else was shouting sai baba that Nigerians will regret voting for him. Reading the comments i never knew the hatred and anger against him was this strong lol.
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by plaindealer: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Cpossibility:

That is one thing with you gullible supporters of the half dead man in Aso Rock. Anybody who dislike the idiot in Aso Rock is IPOB.

The only evil and evil wishing people I know are Igbos, your problem is guilty conscience..
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by plaindealer: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

pained axxhole

Takes one to know one...
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by afrika(f): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Sai buhari!!!
Alheri!!

We must see to the end of this Sai buhari bull shit?.
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Barims(m): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
seunmsg:
To God be the glory that nothing bad happened.

You are mad
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Barims(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
omowolewa:
Thank God

So why are you thanking God Our problem would have been solved and you are thanking God for making our problem remains

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Freelane33(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hmmmm .. the kind anger whey this guy go use fvck with us in 2022 will be crazy .. Una never sabi anything ,
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by NessFortunate: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kingspin:
We never wish anybody death but do not wish the country death, either because Karma is real.
karmal doesn't need prayers to happen, its a natural phenomenom. Surely it will happen, no be karmal, take a chill pill. The wicked will never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Seun360(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
deleo16:
which problem keep deceiving yourself that was how ABACHA died people rejoice and jubilate people were happy since then "How far" 25 years after. in my opinion African leaders play minor role to africa problem ,the imperialist nation that play major role holding africa to the jagular will never leave africa alone i watch a video how they never will allow africa develop these was a seminar done in the open shebi they just return some artifacts to BENIN After they rake in billions in dollars .imperialist need the right crisis to start smuggling your mineral resources ,skme of your sessionist only God knows what2 they have promise them to split the country ,US intelligence unit forecasts that they dont predict alone they need a black man on the field to do the dirty job for them to cause "CRISES" real agitation died with Gandhi, mandela the ones today are yahoo agitators,they dont give a damn about who rules nigeria their agenda go still prevail if u like bring harvard professor to rule us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaqgQvLn5sQ

The only sensible comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by pappilo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
plaindealer:
In fact, lets look at SR's fake news and it's rellevance.

So, according to fake news SR, the president's plane developed faults, but are planes and machines in general immune to faults?

Why is this newsworthy or in any way a cover-up issue?

Do you cover up when your car develop issues and you take it to the mechanic?

Of what relevance is SR's usual unintelligent gymnastics and tales by moonlight?

Even if the president's plane develops issues, is it a crime?

Is it a crime or illegal to take the plane to a qualified and obviously insurance approved repair location for repairs and pay the necessary fees?

Where is the relevance or newsworthy rubbish SR is masturbating over?

I'm beginning to think the news story from SR is why the president's bowl movement routine is deceptive or a crime?

SR's comedy is not even funny anymore, it's just dumb, silly and moronic.

grin grin

You are so right but what amazes me is the sheer number of unintelligent Nigerians that lap up their BS. I always tell myself that if it wasnt for my conscience my fellow Nigerians of this generation will be so sweet to swindle.

The headline talks about avoiding a crash but yet the story doesnt say anything about a mayday declared or the nature of the fault that supposedly made the plane almost crash. Instead they provide a list of what reads like scheduled stops which they must have gleaned from sites like FR24.

Imagine a plane that almost crashed was flown 6 hours to Germany only 2 days after the alleged near disaster grin. No incident report, no Boeing investigation, nothing... Dem just put key, jump start the plane fly am go Germany.

Morons, the lot at SR
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by koreanlord: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Rahkman:
The kain celebrations /carnival wey for happen ehn even Brazil Street carnival no go reach
Hahahhaaa...I remember when Abacha was announced dead...The street carnival ehnnn no be here
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Probably the Jet is due for Maintenance
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by tatatar: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
greatdreamer:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB,Igboho, and about 75% of entire Nigerians would have erupted in wild jubilations including Osibade
That 75% should have just voted him out
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Antoeni(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Narrow Escape, this a Warning from God
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by kmaster007: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Baba carry go nttn do you...
DoggoneDogg:
EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault, Aircraft Taken To Germany For Repairs At N2.4Million Per Night For Parking - BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

Source: Sahara Reporters
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by DMCY: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault, Aircraft Taken To Germany For Repairs At N2.4Million Per Night For Parking - BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

Source: Sahara Reporters

Why won’t it crash?? When they were busy using it to run errands

No be me talk am o
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by King44(m): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Why didn't it crash? That fucccker got lucky
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Godpunishnairal: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Chaiiii.

Why didn't it happen nah
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Tomahawk99(m): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
I'm glad Bayo Omoboriowo is safe. He's my only concern.
He would have been a worthy collateral damage.
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by cardoctor(m): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2021
He will never fly again.
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 1:00am On Oct 29, 2021
greatdreamer:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB,Igboho, and about 75% of entire Nigerians would have erupted in wild jubilations including Osibade
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.