Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters (64419 Views)

Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Gval123: 1:39am On Oct 29, 2021
That is a bad news for all Nigerians. why na.
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Olatemiseeni24: 2:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Joromi1:
Kai! Why na? Nigerian problem for just solve now. Useless plane that can't crash in time, is that one a plane
As if u knw my wishes
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by plaindealer: 4:04am On Oct 29, 2021
pappilo:

You are so right but what amazes me is the sheer number of unintelligent Nigerians that lap up their BS. I always tell myself that if it wasnt for my conscience my fellow Nigerians of this generation will be so sweet to swindle.

The headline talks about avoiding a crash but yet the story doesnt say anything about a mayday declared or the nature of the fault that supposedly made the plane almost crash. Instead they provide a list of what reads like scheduled stops which they must have gleaned from sites like FR24.

Imagine a plane that almost crashed was flown 6 hours to Germany only 2 days after the alleged near disaster grin. No incident report, no Boeing investigation, nothing... Dem just put key, jump start the plane fly am go Germany.

Morons, the lot at SR

SR is a comedy show, and you can not help but laugh at their comedy routine, but the dumb people reading the rubbish and start attacking Nigeria and the president without even thinking about the rubbish and insane trash they just read are dumb and foolish ..

SR and their gullible readers, predominately Igbos are dumb and dumber..
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by ofiko123(m): 4:26am On Oct 29, 2021
We thank God for the life of the president..
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Adegaberiel: 4:56am On Oct 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Bigpapi: 5:13am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault, Aircraft Taken To Germany For Repairs At N2.4Million Per Night For Parking - BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

Source: Sahara Reporters

God why did you prevent this crash
I for other 50 crates of beer by now
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by ogwumgbe: 5:13am On Oct 29, 2021
deleo16:
which problem keep deceiving yourself that was how ABACHA died people rejoice and jubilate people were happy since then "How far" 25 years after. in my opinion African leaders play minor role to africa problem ,the imperialist nation that play major role holding africa to the jagular will never leave africa alone i watch a video how they never will allow africa develop these was a seminar done in the open shebi they just return some artifacts to BENIN After they rake in billions in dollars .imperialist need the right crisis to start smuggling your mineral resources ,skme of your sessionist only God knows what2 they have promise them to split the country ,US intelligence unit forecasts that they dont predict alone they need a black man on the field to do the dirty job for them to cause "CRISES" real agitation died with Gandhi, mandela the ones today are yahoo agitators,they dont give a damn about who rules nigeria their agenda go still prevail if u like bring harvard professor to rule us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaqgQvLn5sQ

imperialists did nothing to you Mr, did the so called imperialists also tell your useless leaders to loot the country dry and under develop the country? blame who supposed to be blamed and leave the imperialists out of this, if someone was planted by imperialists to Bleep up his country, then such person is an idiot and worse than Judas
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Bigpapi: 5:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Adegaberiel:
If i was President my first port of call will be to bann Nairaland and Sahara Reporters. Nairaland has become a haven for detractors and frustrated people. Imagine people angry the plane did not crash. Is this what Nairaland has turned into? From a gathering of intellectuals to this madness.

Will u kip quiet

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Omonigho1976: 5:15am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault, Aircraft Taken To Germany For Repairs At N2.4Million Per Night For Parking - BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

Source: Sahara Reporters
Escape ke, why na! We for still dey pop champagne cause it'll have been the best news in years!!! Abacha's death celebration would have been child's play compared to this!
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Mycometp3(m): 5:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Blood of dos pipu wey Dem muda for lekki don dey start work
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Cpossibility(m): 5:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Adegaberiel:
If i was President my first port of call will be to bann Nairaland and Sahara Reporters. Nairaland has become a haven for detractors and frustrated people. Imagine people angry the plane did not crash. Is this what Nairaland has turned into? From a gathering of intellectuals to this madness.

You don't have to wait for the president. Call for the ban yourself. Nonsense and ingredients! A man who obviously does not wish Nigeria and Nigerians well, you want the citizens to wish him well? Like someone said above that in jubilation" he would have ordered for 50 crates, I would have added another 50 crates. May be you are not from Nigeria and living in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by huntax(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2021
dheaven:
Village people nor succeed.

Buhari no get village people, he himself is village people.
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by mybiz234: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2021
dallasi:

with this can of bile how do you sleep @nite...hatred imbedded in you. Wishing a mortal like you dead because of worldly things?

Buhari works against the lives and wellbeing of over 200 million people. Have you asked yourself how he sleeps at night?
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by plaindealer: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2021
mybiz234:

Buhari works against the lives and wellbeing of over 200 million people. Have you asked yourself how he sleeps at night?

I don't think there are 200 million Igbos in Nigeria, speak for yourself.
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Gee64: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Looks like a majority of Nigerians don't wish the President well?

If I were the President, I would joyfully resign and retire to Daura to face my cattle trade or establish a large suya joint for the 'Big Boys' I swear!
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by mybiz234: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2021
plaindealer:

I don't think there are 200 million Igbos in Nigeria, speak for yourself.

Those arrested by DSS when they illegally invaded igboho's house, are they IPOB members?

Those murdered by fulani Heardsmen because of buhari's ethnic bias, are they IPOB members?

The man that was eating grass in Kano because of hunger, is he an IPOB member?

The people killed and displaced by Fulani herdsmen in Delta State and Oyo State, are they IPOB members?

The vigilante groups murdered by Fulani herdsmen in Kwara State, are they IPOB members?

The people paying tax to bandits in Zamfara State, are they IPOB members?

The people under bandits control in Niger State, are they IPOB members?

Have you now seen that your brain has gone on a holiday?
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by wink2015(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2021
OSIBANJO will have been celebrating as he would have assume power being the Vice President.

But has a different reason for keeping the dictator alive.

But that PACKING FEES IS VERY HIGH.

The falling Nigerian naira is responsible for this exchange rate with the US dollar, British Pound and Eu euro.
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by yetunsbay(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2021
superCleanworks:
Hmmm. Not another plane crash. We have had enough please
Buh not Number 1
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Simdyofficial(f): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2021
dallasi:

with this can of bile how do you sleep @nite...hatred imbedded in you. Wishing a mortal like you dead because of worldly things?
really? See righteous man shocked Are you innocent of this? Lmao
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Simdyofficial(f): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2021
NoSentiment:

Write it down, you will die b4 Buhari dies. Just mark this comment and keep it with ur next of kin who will see a miracle of u dying b4 buhari. I said this with no iota of doubt in my mind. Jus be prepared to die b4 Buhari that u wished death for.
shocked lmao.. Why you come dey cry na.
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by HolluwaHardey: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2021
[qauote author=DoggoneDogg post=107140657]EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault, Aircraft Taken To Germany For Repairs At N2.4Million Per Night For Parking - BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

No wonder wey he one build presidential hospital

Source: Sahara Reporters[/quote]
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by TeeGod(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Nearly can not kill a bird. This news is so sadden.
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by JordanMichael(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2021
grin
Joromi1:
Kai! Why na? Nigerian problem for just solve now. Useless plane that can't crash in time, is that one a plane
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by kareemsolomon20(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
i know say he go don fear d plane pity am
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Basher8583: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Lies for the lovers of lies and deception
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by naija1stnigar(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I don't like Buhari but I don't wish him death either.
He should alive to witness all the poo he created.
2023 is too far for this Buhari created hardship and killings to continue, in case you don't know, he needs to be shown the exit doors by fire by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2021
greatdreamer:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB,Igboho, and about 75% of entire Nigerians would have erupted in wild jubilations including Osibade

After they jubilated the death of Abacha has anything good come to their life?
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by udomma1005(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2021
We're going back to the shrine!
Nor be so we agree. Stupid plane, stupid pilots, stupid "nearly crashed".!.....!...!...
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Prayers
Re: Buhari Escapes Air Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault - Sahara Reporters by drmuchin: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
God why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting / Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.