Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) (63027 Views)

"Big Booty Range" - Burna Boy Gifts Himself A Range Rover (PHOTO) / Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by googlepikins: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Biafrans are doing good, haters go and die

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Mbaku(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You are actually mistaking me for your loving Dad.

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by CondemnBattery(f): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Comrade, I was built for ”Tight Rovers”

I don't ride “Deep Koroba Rovers” that “somebody son” drove on the internet few weeks ago.

Comrade Buddha3 left the group chat...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Aidejay(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
shogsman:
Look at this one the company has dozens if not hundreds of designers,so he should stop making it look like she designed it herself. Congratulations to her sister anyways
you saw "among designers" " part of the team" but no. Your brain cannot comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wow congrats celebrate yourself if the company no ja you face abeg call me to restore your old Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, VW and others to enviable status.

Also before you rob for survival talk to me I may have a product for you.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
/
So going to a dealership to pick colours, specs, etc from the catalogue is now considered helping the car company design a car and worthy of celebration?

And it took 3 years? grin grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:

What type of Rovers do you love? Deep Range or Tight Range

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
shogsman:
Look at this one the company has dozens if not hundreds of designers,so he should stop making it look like she designed it herself. Congratulations to her sister anyways

'Congratulations to her sister'?

Oluwa o!

So our African giant don turn 'Burna girl'?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Aidejay(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
googlepikins:
Biafrans are doing good, haters go and die
claim person wey no claim you. Na so grin

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Congratulations. smiley

Wouldn't mind riding Her though.... I love Rovers.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Congrats bae grin
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by hush15: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:

What type of Rovers do you love? Deep Range or Tight Range

Fitted Range am guessing.
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
techWriter3:
congrats. Wouldn't thinking biking Her though.... I hate wanderers.
So what's the different between you and the FTC.

Same meaning, different grammar.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
nairaman66:

Deep range rovers are only driven by mountainous riders who are brave enough to go into steeply slopes and ridges!
And not for those who will gas out after 40 seconds abi
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by googlepikins: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Aidejay:
claim person wey no claim you. Na so grin

Painment #1

That's your number. I know I will get quoted by haters,I'm waiting for others like you to quote me.

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by BJanta: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Congratulations. smiley

Wouldn't mind riding Her though.... I love Rovers.

Which ' her ' , the motor or the ' she ' ?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Aidejay(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
googlepikins:
Painment #1
That's your number. I know I will get quoted by haters,I'm waiting for others like you to quote me.
lol. grin so you're just an attention seeker. Lack of work is no lack of sense.
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by googlepikins: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Aidejay:
lol. grin so you're just an attention seeker. Lack of work is no lack of sense.

so you're just an attention seeker. Lack of work is no lack of sense.

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Kirkman: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Baba loud noisemaker. Na your sister be the only designer for Landrover. Other designers on the Landrover design team nor loud am or make noise about their feat.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Aidejay(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kirkman:
Baba noisemaker. Na your sister be the only designer for Landrover. Other designers nor loud am.
see talk.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by slim75d(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
e be like say na crime to fine for burna boy family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
shogsman:
You guys don't read at all, where did he say that she designed it herself? Nawa

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Torosk1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
So make we free breeze abi

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
jojothaiv:

And not for those who will gas out after 40 seconds abi

Nah! Not for 40
Secs drivers, It is a strenuous activity requiring total commitment in conquering the terrain! grin grin
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by slickbak(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:

You be correct Rover tech
Engineering department, Uamkd. That picture
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by olu77(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
slim75d:
e be like say na crime to fine for burna boy family
I was like all these years and I did not even know that Asa was Burna boy's little sister. I had to wash my face and look again

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Onnasucs1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
I love how burns hypes his sister
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by OgwuEgo: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
She is beautiful, she can get it.
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by viktohmarkz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Omo oluwa burna don level up em FAM
Swears....
Nigga first signed his sister to Spaceship, then took her off to be a designer

Oluwa, me na fashion designer e no go bad if homeboy run am for new York fashion week

��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.