Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out (5310 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / Honda Cars And Their Hand Yanking Off / Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by diportivo: 5:06am On Oct 31, 2021
bjtinz:
Lol @diportivo. We get ur point. I've seen Mercedes Benz, Peugeot, Toyota SUVs (club lexus, 4runner, etc) having such issue. So it can happen to any car. . .

Or can it?

Let's face it there are some cars you almost never see such, eg corrolla despite how popular it is. Infact I'll give a prize to anyone that post a picture of Corolla 2003-2010 with tyre pullout. grin

demolagilbert:
laff don kee me o. Oya put money, and choose escrow that'll be ref, make Diportivo chop you now now..lol

we no even go far sef before boys don bring picture from this same nairaland grin

I expect the goalpost to be shifted again to claim that its only SA spec like the one in the picture that it can happen to undecided

anyways,let the prizes start loading tongue

3 Likes

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by bjtinz: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
diportivo:

we no even go far sef before boys don bring picture from this same nairaland grin

I expect the goalpost to be shifted again to claim that its only SA spec like the one in the picture that it can happen to undecided

anyways,let the prizes start loading tongue

Chai!! cry see falling of hand. That Corolla no try at all. embarassed

Okay oo. My prise of N200 recharge card . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Jidegravica: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Una wahala too much!

Can we focus on signs I will notice before getting a wheel falling out. I plan buying a 2008 CRV again.... sure haven’t seen any wheel falling out with that. But with or without... I really don’t want to be in that situation no matter what.

bjtinz:

Chai!! cry see falling of hand. That Corolla no try at all. embarassed

Okay oo. My prise of N200 recharge card . . grin
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by temmym4(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
diportivo:

honda has done it again angry

Dude, calm down, we got your point.

Every car parts bolted together can fail. This applies to any car make and model, no exceptions.

But it is a clear fact that the suspensions of some particular model and years of Honda especially the Accords and CRVs are prone to easy fail compared to other makes and models of vehicle

Except of course if we want to start deceiving ourselves and play the game of Ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by okoroemeka(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jidegravica:
Una wahala too much!

Can we focus on signs I will notice before getting a wheel falling out. I plan buying a 2008 CRV again.... sure haven’t seen any wheel falling out with that. But with or without... I really don’t want to be in that situation no matter what.

bow joints don't fail without warning,at least I have encountered 5 bowjoint failures when I used Honda babyboy,1 failure when I used the Acura RL and currently 1 failure in the DC,what I found out first you will hear a noise when you slowly enter pothole,at first the noise can be a mild kpokom,but at time goes on it will deteriorate and be louder,uneven wear of Tyre on the bad side,stiff steering wheel and also the car will have a tendency of swerving to one side,if you driving a Honda pls check any strange noise coming from your front tyres,but glory be to God these bow joint problem don't happen at high speed,it always occur 99% of the time when the car is just crawling or less I would have been dead 7 times over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by buygala(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
okoroemeka:
bow joints don't fail without warning,at least I have encountered 5 bowjoint failures when I used Honda babyboy,1 failure when I used the Acura RL and currently 1 failure in the DC,what I found out first you will hear a noise when you slowly enter pothole,at first the noise can be a mild kpokom,but at time goes on it will deteriorate and be louder,uneven wear of Tyre on the bad side,stiff steering wheel and also the car will have a tendency of swerving to one side,if you driving a Honda pls check any strange noise coming from your front tyres,but glory be to God these bow joint problem don't happen at high speed,it always occur 99% of the time when the car is just crawling or less I would have been dead 7 times over

It happens on high speed

It's just that the occupants are not alive to tell the story sad

1 Like

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Cokahot: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Og bobs no be only honda,na any car. What I noticed abt ball joint. Signs. If ball joint is good,just 1 finger can twist steering,if it's bad,2 to 3 fingers will twist steering to 90 degrees, steering will feel a bit stiff like 15% while turning ubcant help but enter pot hole. The more pot holes u enter,the more your suspension shifts and gbam ball joint rubber trips off and gbam,your tyre disconnects,damaging fender. The ish is ball joint no dey affect suv,but ubsee sedan,I e like make e be c350,es,IS. One day ball joint go give up,esp if u r in a poor man area,where pot holes exceed 100. Na oyo o. No tarred road,no sedan. Simple. Tbo I entered pot holes like 10times at top speed. What I heard was gboomppm. But sadly today my ball joint gave up at 30kph. Thank God I was 500m away from home and na day time. I was so happy. If u find your steering a lil bit stiff,na and some lil noise when u turn steering,na ball joint dey give u sign so. Once u turn steering e still tiff and u no hear that plastic rubbing plastic sign,thinking u need to loose your steering. Oh bobs n ball joint wan cut so,tyre cut out destroy fender. Imagine what life would have been if nepa stable and naija Road no get 1 single pot hole

1 Like

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
I'll be brief on this cuz I've said this many times.
1. Inexperience or poor mechanics
2. Fake parts (especially the ball joins and the nuts)
3. Lack of awareness by owner.
4. Honda too should have done that stuff better.
Anyways, if you will use a car that is made by Honda, kuku save and buy Acura. The peace of mind no be here. E far gan.

1 Like

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by diportivo: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
temmym4:

Dude, calm down, we got your point.

Every car parts bolted together can fail. This applies to any car make and model, no exceptions.

But it is a clear fact that the suspensions of some particular model and years of Honda especially the Accords and CRVs are prone to easy fail compared to other makes and models of vehicle

Except of course if we want to start deceiving ourselves and play the game of Ignorance.

oh yeah

it simply fails without giving any sign whatsoever right??

how many of these crv/accord have u used extensively?
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by thebigkendo(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2021
diportivo:

oh yeah

it simply fails without giving any sign whatsoever right??

how many of these crv/accord have u used extensively?

Extensive user of Accord/CRV grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by adanny01(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2021
buygala:

It happens on high speed

It's just that the occupants are not alive to tell the story sad

Funny thing, all the pictures you see of the pull out, have you seen a dead body beside it?
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by buygala(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2021
adanny01:

Funny thing, all the pictures you see of the pull out, have you seen a dead body beside it?

When the ball-joint pulls out at high speed, it's either the vehicle collides with oncoming traffic, runs off the road into a tree, rock, a person or people's houses, or somersaults... whichever way, it's very likely that the vehicle will be so mangled that unless the driver survives to tell the story, a broken ball-joint will be the last thing on the witnesses' mind...at that point, what majorly matters are Plantain leaves and how to steal the victims' phones and other valuables sad

I am actually shuddering thinking of my car's ball-joint pulling off at 160km/hr cry .. and then me all mangled and extensively dead with my flesh, bone and blood mixed with the crushed vehicle metal and glass just because some stupid car manufacturer decided to rest a vehicle's entire suspension structure on a joint less than 2 inches thick sad

3 Likes

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by adanny01(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
buygala:

When the ball-joint pulls out at high speed, it's either the vehicle collides with oncoming traffic, runs off the road into a tree, rock, a person or people's houses, or somersaults... whichever way, it's very likely that the vehicle will be so mangled that unless the driver survives to tell the story, a broken ball-joint will be the last thing on the witnesses' mind...at that point, what majorly matters are Plantain leaves and how to steal the victims' phones and other valuables sad

I am actually shuddering thinking of my car's ball-joint pulling off at 160km/hr cry .. and then me all mangled and extensively dead with my flesh, bone and blood mixed with the crushed vehicle metal and glass just because some stupid car manufacturer decided to rest a vehicle's entire suspension structure on a joint less than 2 inches thick sad

The reason i asked you is not for you to postulate theories , but to tell me if you know anyone who died or collided with any other object. Even a picture will do.

The problem is that you are talking about what you dont know. The fact is the pull almost never happens on high speed, hardly anything more than 20km/h. Usually, immediately after a speed or road bump, pothole, rail crossing etc

How come you never see a pull out on a highway, only inside a city, street, in the middle of traffic, or in front of your gate. Your imagination should have been more constructive instead of exagerative.

Addition

If you understand physics, you will understand that this problem starts with weight of the car. And secondly that a car's weight on the ground decreases with increase in speed. The same reason a plane takes off from the ground only after attaining certain speed. So when a car travels at 160km/h the weight of the car is being lift up by air passing underneath it which reduces the weight on the ball joint. So the ball joint cannot reach its breaking point on speed. The speed becomes an advantage.

From today, take notice that the chances of ball joint pulling at speed is greatly reduced or near impossible. It is simple physics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
adanny01:

The reason i asked you is not for you to postulate theories , but to tell me if you know anyone who died or collided with any other object. Even a picture will do.

The problem is that you are talking about what you dont know. The fact is the pull almost never happens on high speed, hardly anything more than 20km/h. Usually, immediately after a speed or road bump, pothole, rail crossing etc

How come you never see a pull out on a highway, only inside a city, street, in the middle of traffic, or in front of your gate. Your imagination should have been more constructive instead of exagerative.
why are you trying to educate a foolish person.
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
buygala:

try to manufacture yours with 50 inches thick.
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by adanny01(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
why are you trying to educate a foolish person.

To me, foolishness begins by refusing wise counsel. I need to counsel him first and if he refuses to listen to reason, then he is what he is and i let him be.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by buygala(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
adanny01:

Addition

If you understand physics, you will understand that this problem starts with weight of the car. And secondly that a car's weight on the ground decreases with increase in speed. The same reason a plane takes off from the ground only after attaining certain speed. So when a car travels at 160km/h the weight of the car is being lift up by air passing underneath it which reduces the weight on the ball joint. So the ball joint cannot reach its breaking point on speed. The speed becomes an advantage.

From today, take notice that the chances of ball joint pulling at speed is greatly reduced or near impossible. It is simple physics.

Funny guy grin

Your physics knowledge obviously didn't take into account the fact the ball-joint doesn't just snap out of the blues but deteriorates over a period...the thread holding its nut wears off, the joint gets weaker thus giving room for more play..and then when the thread-wear is such that it can no longer hold the nut in place, or the joint gets very lax, it pulls out ...the ball-joint doesn't have sensor to know you are on 160km/hr so it shouldn't pull out grin ..it's a purely mechanical part that breaks when it reaches breaking point irrespective of whether the vehicle is flying or walking at that point.

Your analogy about planes and weight to motion ratio is also very very pedestrian...Helicopters take off straight off the ground...abi u wan talk say helicopters weight on the ground is same as their weight while flying? grin..so why don't helicopters also use runways when they wanna fly? .Ships sail straight off their yards into water ..are you then saying that the ship's weight in its yard is more than it's weight while moving on water?...or maybe Spaceships that take off vertically are not affected by this your grand theory of motion vs weight grin....

When arguing, please try not to dabble into things you know next to nothing about grin.... Planes take off the way they do for reasons that are more complex than what you have just said...while an empty Boeing needs a runway longer than 3 football pitches to take off, a jetfighter carrying a large tonnage of bombs and 1k+ litres of fuel for a transatlantic flight, can take off the landing strip of a navy ship which most times isn't as large as even 2 football fields smiley

And for your further education, vehicles are built to grip the ground even in speed....because if for any reason, it loses grip with the road while on speed, its stability in motion becomes seriously compromised possibly leading to loss of control and a crash...

In case you didn't know, unlike airplanes, your Honda isn't built to fly grin...the more its four tyres are firmly planted on the ground, the safer for you...and as long as its four tyres are on the ground, a large amount of the vehicle's weight are putting pressure on those damn ball-joints..and if pressure are on those things, neither you, me or anyone else can clearly stipulate when they will break.

I drive a Honda Evil Spirit which according to reports isn't supposed to pull joints ..but I still have a close to morbid fear of the damn things coming from my baby boy days.. it's so bad that I have them checked monthly... That's what Honda does to you cry...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by buygala(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
try to manufacture yours with 50 inches thick.

You sound like an imbecille....so I will just ignore you smiley

I think I have more than educated your co-imbecille smiley...so go read up and quit throwing jabs like an illiterate almajiri grin
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
buygala:

You sound like an imbecille....so I will just ignore you smiley

I think I have more than educated your co-imbecille smiley...so go read up and throwing jabs like an illiterate almajiri grin
stick to toyota so you can change shocks frequently, honda is not for everyone.like I said you can manufacture yours.Ode
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Itzlinda(f): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
adanny01:

Addition

How are so good at applying these things from school?
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Kingdemu: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
buygala:

Funny guy grin

Your physics knowledge obviously didn't take into account the fact the ball-joint doesn't just snap out of the blues but deteriorates over a period...the thread holding its nut wears off, the joint gets weaker thus giving room for more play..and then when the thread-wear is such that it can no longer hold the nut in place, or the joint gets very lax, it pulls out ...the ball-joint doesn't have sensor to know you are on 160km/hr so it shouldn't pull out grin ..it's a purely mechanical part that breaks when it reaches breaking point irrespective of whether the vehicle is flying or walking at that point.

Your analogy about planes and weight to motion ratio is also very very pedestrian...Helicopters take off straight off the ground...abi u wan talk say helicopters weight on the ground is same as their weight while flying? grin..so why don't helicopters also use runways when they wanna fly? .Ships sail straight off their yards into water ..are you then saying that the ship's weight in its yard is more than it's weight while moving on water?...or maybe Spaceships that take off vertically are not affected by this your grand theory of motion vs weight grin....

When arguing, please try not to dabble into things you know next to nothing about grin.... Planes take off the way they do for reasons that are more complex than what you have just said...while an empty Boeing needs a runway longer than 3 football pitches to take off, a jetfighter carrying a large tonnage of bombs and 1k+ litres of fuel for a transatlantic flight, can take off the landing strip of a navy ship which most times isn't as large as even 2 football fields smiley

And for your further education, vehicles are built to grip the ground even in speed....because if for any reason, it loses grip with the road while on speed, its stability in motion becomes seriously compromised possibly leading to loss of control and a crash...

In case you didn't know, unlike airplanes, your Honda isn't built to fly grin...the more its four tyres are firmly planted on the ground, the safer for you...and as long as its four tyres are on the ground, a large amount of the vehicle's weight are putting pressure on those damn ball-joints..and if pressure are on those things, neither you, me or anyone else can clearly stipulate when they will break.

I drive a Honda Evil Spirit which according to reports isn't supposed to pull joints ..but I still have a close to morbid fear of the damn things coming from my baby boy days.. it's so bad that I have them checked monthly... That's what Honda does to you cry...
This guy right here is making more sense than all those imbecilic folks arguing that a ball joint can't/doesn't snap when car is on speed. Thing is, when a ball joint snaps off on speed, vehicle skids off the road into oncoming traffic, bush, or a river and cause of accident is now attributed to something other than it.
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by adanny01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
buygala:

Funny guy grin

The voice of your reasoning is tired of shouting and has lost its voice in the process.

You certainly don't understand the physics. Ask yourself this question, why are sport cars so low and covered with spoilers? Haven't you seen a formula one car fly and flip like a rag? Thats what air can do, dammit. If you cannot add 1+1 (one apple plus another), i certainly cannot go further because your mind will not understand the physics. Conversion of theory to practical is a skill you obviously lack.

If a car was design to grip the ground according to you, how come some cars have this warning and why? I am sure you dont know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by buygala(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
adanny01:

The voice of your reasoning is tired of shouting and has lost its voice in the process.

You certainly don't understand the physics. Ask yourself this question, why are sport cars so low and covered with spoilers? Haven't you seen a formula one car fly and flip like a rag? Thats what air can do, dammit. If you cannot add 1+1 (one apple plus another), i certainly cannot go further because your mind will not understand the physics. Conversion of theory to practical is a skill you obviously lack.

So now you have left comparing your Jalopy Honda to aeroplanes and now want to compare them to race cars that are built as light as possible and reach speeds of 400 miles per hour grin

Oga, if cars fly on a normal, why do we have roads from Maiduguri to Lagos...why don't we just have a runway in Maiduguri and then fly in the air in our wonderful Hondas from there to Eko? grin

And no.. formula one cars do not up and flip just like that...either it goes in a bend too fast, or it gets side-burned by another vehicle, or some part of its suspension malfunctions causing a loss of balance...and the fact that cars get momentarily in the air when they flip doesn't mean they 'fly'...same way that the fact that I can somersault and jump doesn't mean I can fly like a Boeing or Angel Gabriel grin

The normal thing is for a car's tyres to maintain contact with the road at all times..and if it's in contact with the road,then its weight is borne by its suspension, which quite unfortunately, most of its weight is borne by those ball joints in some Hondas..

And yes ....SUVs or CUVs have that warning sticker you attached because due to their high centre of gravity, they tend to flip real fast if driven carelessly...that doesn't mean they fly or that it's a normal sequence of events for their tyres to be off the ground when on high speed...so in the normal cause of driving, their tyres grip the ground...which means their suspension is under pressure, and is, in the case of some Honda transferring most of that pressure to those damn ball joints..

Oga Physician, has it even occured to you that the vehicle's tyres friction with the road is what propels the vehicle forward?...as in have u tried jacking a Vehicle's four tyres up and tried accelerating it...the tyres will just spin without any movement whatsoever...this means that even if you are speeding in a vehicle at 400 miles an hour, that movement is due to the friction btw your tyres and the road...the road provides the launchpad and continuous friction for your vehicle's tyres to propel the vehicle forward...once that friction is lost, you are somersaulting, which is very bad news for you smiley

You try to sound like you know a lot ..but it's obvious you are in way over your head and know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about...Repeating words like "physics" and "theory to practical" doesn't necessarily make you smart...and if you actually know me in real life, you will know I am the very last person you want to be grandstanding with if you don't have all your ducks in a row smiley

Let this matter rest and stop appearing more foolish. smiley

1 Like

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by adanny01(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
buygala:

So now you have left comparing your Jalopy Honda to aeroplanes and now want to compare them to race cars that are built as light as possible and reach speeds of 400 miles per hour grin

Oga, if cars fly on a normal, why do we have roads from Maiduguri to Lagos...why don't we just have a runway in Maiduguri and then fly in the air in our wonderful Hondas from there to Eko? grin

And no.. formula one cars do not up and flip just like that...either it goes in a bend too fast, or it gets side-burned by another vehicle, or some part of its suspension malfunctions causing a loss of balance...and the fact that cars get momentarily in the air when they flip doesn't mean they 'fly'...same way that the fact that I can somersault and jump doesn't mean I can fly like a Boeing or Angel Gabriel grin

The normal thing is for a car's tyres to maintain contact with the road at all times..and if it's in contact with the road,then its weight is borne by its suspension, which quite unfortunately, most of its weight is borne by those ball joints in some Hondas..

And yes ....SUVs or CUVs have that warning sticker you attached because due to their high centre of gravity, they tend to flip real fast if driven carelessly... that doesn't mean they fly or that it's a normal sequence of events for their tyres to be off the ground when on high speed...so in the normal cause of driving, their tyres grip the ground...which means their suspension is under pressure, and is, in the case of some Honda transferring most of that pressure to those damn ball joints..

Oga Physician, has it even occured to you that the vehicle's tyres friction with the road is what propels the vehicle forward?...as in have u tried jacking a Vehicle's four tyres up and tried accelerating it...the tyres will just spin without any movement whatsoever...this means that even if you are speeding in a vehicle at 400 miles an hour, that movement is due to the friction btw your tyres and the road...the road provides the launchpad and continuous friction for your vehicle's tyres to propel the vehicle forward...once that friction is lost, you are somersaulting, which is very bad news for you smiley

You try to sound like you know a lot ..but it's obvious you are in way over your head and know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about...Repeating words like "physics" and "theory to practical" doesn't necessarily make you smart...and if you actually know me in real life, you will know I am the very last person you want to be grandstanding with if you don't have all your ducks in a row smiley

Let this matter rest and stop appearing more foolish. smiley

Fvck it, end of the line.

I can drive an SUV carelessly at 10km/h and it will flip very fast because it has high center of gravity.

1 Like

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Cokahot: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Best advise,take it to welder,they would add about 2 to 3 layers of pure steel around the joint,making around like shape,u see that rubber with gum wey factory do,na for yankee o. Nor be nija road. When u enter better pot hole at 90 or 80kph,u go hear polonium. E mean say that rubber don tear and gum don dey loose and within a week or two your ball joint go embarrass you at slow speed like 40kph when u by mistake enter pot hole or u turn steering anyhow. Take the ball joint to welder, they know what to do. Highest 2k. If u like buy brand new one, e go still cut,gum go give up,rubber go break. I too like naij abeg. Mechanic go just chop u. See mine,I bought toks and after 2 days if gave up,na me goo welder,mechanic kit a back. Show me 1 Road or city in naija that pot holes with imperfections exceed 2000 and I go dash u 50k. Now see my ball joint that broke twice. Naija roads are not good for new with tokunbo. Welder wey permanent

2 Likes

Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by RZArecta(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
bjtinz:
Lol @diportivo. We get ur point. I've seen Mercedes Benz, Peugeot, Toyota SUVs (club lexus, 4runner, etc) having such issue. So it can happen to any car. . .

Or can it?

Let's face it there are some cars you almost never see such, eg corrolla despite how popular it is. Infact I'll give a prize to anyone that post a picture of Corolla 2003-2010 with tyre pullout. grin
I've seen an '04 Corolla with that problem around Ikoyi grin couldn't take pics as I was driving but boy was I surprised grin (PS do I still get the price ?)

@op : get your CRV back, It doesn't suffer from that problem
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Best advise,take it to welder,they would add about 2 to 3 layers of pure steel around the joint,making around like shape,u see that rubber with gum wey factory do,na for yankee o. Nor be nija road. When u enter better pot hole at 90 or 80kph,u go hear polonium. E mean say that rubber don tear and gum don dey loose and within a week or two your ball joint go embarrass you at slow speed like 40kph when u by mistake enter pot hole or u turn steering anyhow. Take the ball joint to welder, they know what to do. Highest 2k. If u like buy brand new one, e go still cut,gum go give up,rubber go break. I too like naij abeg. Mechanic go just chop u. See mine,I bought toks and after 2 days if gave up,na me goo welder,mechanic kit a back. Show me 1 Road or city in naija that pot holes with imperfections exceed 2000 and I go dash u 50k. Now see my ball joint that broke twice. Naija roads are not good for new with tokunbo. Welder wey permanent
u made sense than buygala who is saying ball joint dey cause accident to kill people.very slow poke.if its true why do people still use Honda.despite the balljoint issue people still use honda products,accords,crvs,pilots,acuras,civics.dem still full road
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by adanny01(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
u made sense than buygala who is saying ball joint dey cause accident to kill people.very slow poke.if its true why do people still use Honda.despite the balljoint issue people still use honda products,accords,crvs,pilots,acuras,civics.dem still full road

He says he drives Honda too grin grin grin
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by adanny01(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kingdemu:
This guy right here is making more sense than all those imbecilic folks arguing that a ball joint can't/doesn't snap when car is on speed. Thing is, when a ball joint snaps off on speed, vehicle skids off the road into oncoming traffic, bush, or a river and cause of accident is now attributed to something other than it.

I have seen tens of Accords with pulled ball joint but never seen one that the"vehicle skids off the road into oncoming traffic, bush, or a river'". Please show me one.
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:00am On Nov 07, 2021
adanny01:

He says he drives Honda too grin grin grin
he is lying.if he does he wudnt spill thrash.he shud stick to camry.
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by okoroemeka(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2021
adanny01:

I have seen tens of Accords with pulled ball joint but never seen one that the"vehicle skids off the road into oncoming traffic, bush, or a river'". Please show me one.
well I said 90+% of times that bow joint failed the car is slow on speed for a reason,I started driving October 1992 with a six wheel Bedford Tj610 six wheel farm truck,since then I have owned and driven two 404 Peugeot pickups,Mazda 323 panel van,Nissan sunny,Volvo 240 padded,Opel Omega,Mazda b2000 pickup,Honda babyboy,Dodge ram pickup v8,Acura RL v6,Honda Accord DC,and believe me in all my years of driving and owning the good the bad and ugliest of cars I have encountered not less than 50 bow joint failures and none has ever happened at high speed.
Re: Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Interesting… cool

People just like to lie on this platform
Pullouts only happens when you’re actually buying gala grin Pun

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Auto Firms Threaten To Withdraw Palliatives Buses Over Non Payment By Govt / Toyota Corolla Balloon / What Do You Think Of The Hummer H1 Alpha As A Daily Driver In Lagos, Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.