Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k (914 Views)

I Need A Psvita With Games In Ibadan / Psvita Swap For A 3ds XL / Hack And Install Games For Free On Ur PSVITA With Firmware 3.68 And Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by Quincy10: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
PSVita For Sale

Clean PSVita for sale already hacked with 16gig memory card to store your games. It comes with

The PSVita system and it’s Charger
Hard rugged carry case
Soft pouch
Ray man origins cartridge

And numerous other games on soft copy (you can bring along your flash drive or hard disk to collect them all for free with the purchase of the PSVita system)

FIFA 19
God of war collection
Metal gear solid collection
Street fighter vs tekken
Mortal kombat
Uncharted golden abyss
Batman Arkham knights
The amazing Spider-Man
Call of duty
Killzone mercenaries
Resistance burning skies
Assassins creed 3 liberation
Dynasty warriors 8 extreme legends
Gravity rush
Borderlands 2
Modnation racers
Need for speed
Ninja gaiden sigma plus
Oddworld strangers wrath
Ratchet & clank 2
Resident evil revelations 2
Ray an legends
Silent hill book of memories
Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3
Virtual tennis
World rally championship
Supremacy MMA
And lots more to take away

Price is N35,000
WhatsApp for inquiries and videos 07083878691

Location is Festac Town Lagos (i can meet at you anywhere around the amuwo odofin/Ojo area) or waybill using interstate transportation if necessary.

Re: Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by ToyBoyAaron(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2021
I would love this... Can it go for 27k, I am in Abuja
Re: Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by iamoyindamola(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2021
20k?
lag
Re: Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by Quincy10: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
I can do 35k last. Remember it’s with accessories and lots of games your memory can hold plus I can waybill it to your location too

iamoyindamola
ToyBoyAaron

Still available
Re: Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by Quincy10: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2021
Still available
Re: Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by Robinson155(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Will you sell for 30k
Location is Asaba, delta state
Re: Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by tonnyken(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2021
Thanks for sharing the information it was very helpful for me candy crush soda
Re: Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by Quincy10: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2021
This is still available
Re: Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by Quincy10: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Sa
Re: Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by Mattjnr(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Quincy10:
PSVita For Sale

Clean PSVita for sale already hacked with 16gig memory card to store your games. It comes with

The PSVita system and it’s Charger
Hard rugged carry case
Soft pouch
Ray man origins cartridge

And numerous other games on soft copy (you can bring along your flash drive or hard disk to collect them all for free with the purchase of the PSVita system)

FIFA 19
God of war collection
Metal gear solid collection
Street fighter vs tekken
Mortal kombat
Uncharted golden abyss
Batman Arkham knights
The amazing Spider-Man
Call of duty
Killzone mercenaries
Resistance burning skies
Assassins creed 3 liberation
Dynasty warriors 8 extreme legends
Gravity rush
Borderlands 2
Modnation racers
Need for speed
Ninja gaiden sigma plus
Oddworld strangers wrath
Ratchet & clank 2
Resident evil revelations 2
Ray an legends
Silent hill book of memories
Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3
Virtual tennis
World rally championship
Supremacy MMA
And lots more to take away

Price is N35,000
WhatsApp for inquiries and videos 07083878691

Location is Festac Town Lagos (i can meet at you anywhere around the amuwo odofin/Ojo area) or waybill using interstate transportation if necessary.
Can u deliver to kaduna
Re: Clean Psvita With 16gig Memory And Games For Sale 35k by Quincy10: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yes I can deliver it to your location via waybill

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Xbox Series X Or Ps5 Digital Edition / S-c-r-a-b-b-l-e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.