Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist (2238 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Mother's Birthday With A Private Dinner In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by onyi25(f): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh's ex husband, Olakunle Churchill, hosted the Big Brother Naija shine ya eye top finalists to a private dinner last night.

The philanthropist treated Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Angel, Cross, and Emmanuel to a lavish dinner at his residence.

Videos making the rounds on the internet captured the ex-housemates in high moods as they wined and dined with their host, enjoying their curated dinner.

Other Videos also making rounds on social media captured the moments each housemate showed up in grand style at the event.
Angel was ushered into the venue of the dinner by her dad and another member of her team.

Visit site below for full update/ watch videos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/videos-from-olakunle-churchills-lavish.html

Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by Mightymosco: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hmm.,so how does diz equates 50 naira to a dollar
Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Churchill should always be grateful to Tonto,he was a nobody until Tonto came into his life.

1 Like

Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by emmabest2000(m): 1:11am On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Churchill should always be grateful to Tonto,he was a nobody until Tonto came into his life.
Hahaha
He used OBJ son line on Tonto
Churchill is a 419 grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:

Seems like u know him well...na confirm yahoo boy.

I've been saying it here since last week. One small girl was about to drag his ass online. In Ghana, He bought furniture's from her for almost a year and has been avoiding her. 7k USD he keeps begging for more time. He had to pay her part 500k days ago to buy more time.

But if na to live fake life on IG you go see them.
Broke ass yahoo boy who depends on cash out for living. If you dey Ghana u go know what's up. Na Nigerians dey rate this celebrities

2 Likes

Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by overdrive(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Oga church my nigga.
Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by Rickmann: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2021
onyi25:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh's ex husband, Olakunle Churchill, hosted the Big Brother Naija shine ya eye top finalists to a private dinner last night.

The philanthropist treated Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Angel, Cross, and Emmanuel to a lavish dinner at his residence.

Videos making the rounds on the internet captured the ex-housemates in high moods as they wined and dined with their host, enjoying their curated dinner.

Other Videos also making rounds on social media captured the moments each housemate showed up in grand style at the event.
Angel was ushered into the venue of the dinner by her dad and another member of her team.

Visit site below for full update/ watch videos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/videos-from-olakunle-churchills-lavish.html

What's lavish about that?
Mtcheeewwww!
Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by suffering: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2021
He might have an eye on LiquoRose. I know he can’t let go once he sees a light skin female, bleached or otherwise.
Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by dayoscape: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
This is not news
Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by Seyiojewuyi: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
dayoscape:
This is not news
Seyiojewuyi:

This one is very mad, una Dey find name by force because una papa no get name. If you ha e your furnitures go to the police station where they have lodged your complaints for blackmail and pack your things and collect your balance but Na until una papa and mama take cry ontop una. This man is a cultist man and a mafioso for that matter one phone call your eyes go clear. Wetin una dey find una go get am soon. Them wan popular with person name
GayPontiff:

Seems like u know him well...na confirm yahoo boy.

I've been saying it here since last week. One small girl was about to drag his ass online. In Ghana, He bought furniture's from her for almost a year and has been avoiding her. 7k USD he keeps begging for more time. He had to pay her part 500k days ago to buy more time.

But if na to live fake life on IG you go see them.
Broke ass yahoo boy who depends on cash out for living. If you dey Ghana u go know what's up. Na Nigerians dey rate this celebrities

This one is very mad, una Dey find name by force because una papa no get name. If you ha e your furnitures go to the police station where they have lodged your complaints for blackmail and pack your things and collect your balance but Na until una papa and mama take cry ontop una. This man is an cultist man and a mafioso for that matter one phone call your eyes go clear. Wetin una dey find una go get am soon. Them wan popular with person name
Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Seyiojewuyi:

Me Churchill,, my lineage is very mad, my papa is an unknown werey wey no body sabi. All d clout wey i dey chase i know say i churchill go still die miserably if I continue this fake lifestyle. With my greedy lifestyle my family go soon cry ontop my matter. I Churchill am a fraud, a cultist man and a mafioso for that matter. Wetin i dey find i go get am this week
Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by Seyiojewuyi: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=GayPontiff post=107229853][/quote]

Mad people everywhere Wetin una papa Dey do ? Churchill matter how kill una and who ever send una.
Married don finish una no gree move on to reality even who una Dey blackmail for or fight for self no send una awon olobo ten kobo
Re: Videos From Olakunle Churchill's Lavish Private Dinner With Bbnaija Six Finalist by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Seyiojewuyi:

I churchill olakunle dey Mad, my family dey mad everywhere. Wetin my papa Dey do ? Na mumu man. This matter go kill me wife rose n offspring.
My Marriage don finish even before e start. Na fake life I dey live, I dey sell fake life as reality. Make I go find who I go borrow money from pay this girl before dem drag my blokos come outside

(1) (Reply)

Timaya’s Daughter Reveals Why She Can’t Fly Economy Or Business Class (video) / Mohbad’s Death, Another Prophetic Warnings Of Prophet Kingsley Coming To Pass / Ini Edo's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.