Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun (12719 Views)

Ogun To Reconstruct Ikenne Township Road -abiodun / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years / Oyetola Presents N1.13bn Bond Certificate To 189 Retirees In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Olabs2020(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hello Mr.Governor if I may ask, where's the State Internal Revenue income travel to when your State alone i.e Ogun have tremendous Companies and besides, you can't tell us that those Big-Big Companies don't comply and also remit to the State Internal Revenue on monthly basis. So, kilo happen? I think it's high time the great people of Ogun State wake up.. Enough is enough!!!!
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by helinues: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sammy07:
angry

The most stupid governor in south west and Nigeria at large.
He knows nothing about governance.

The IGR they generated in This local government alone, many states no generate am

Is the road the responsibility of state or federal?
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Amowoyagidele: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sign of SWAGA 2023..
Lai MHMD said citizens would prefer Buhari to remain in power after 2023.
Because the next successor would be worse.
God help us..
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Gov. Dapo Abiodun Haba

=N=13B wetin for Sango-Ota Only

How much is the budget you present to Ogun State House of Assembly?
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
jaxxy:

Was obj governor? U didn’t call gbenga Daniels? undecided

it is a federal road you ignoramus!!!! Nothing osoba, Daniel Amosun or Abiodun can do without Federal approval
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by AngelicBeing: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
Okearo matogun road sef shocked
Hian, for the last time, mentioning of okearo road with the intention to disparage Tinubu and Sanwolu will attract DSS to you in the next 24 hours but if you send 5million dollars to me, l will not forward your name to DSS shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Olabs2020:
Hello Mr.Governor if I may ask, where's the State Internal Revenue income travel to when your State alone i.e Ogun have tremendous Companies and besides, you can't tell us that those Big-Big Companies don't comply and also remit to the State Internal Revenue on monthly basis. So, kilo happen? I think it's high time the great people of Ogun State wake up.. Enough is enough!!!!

company tax is paid to federal not state. state collects income tax. And to all those complaining about the road, it is a federal road not state. State cannot do anything without approval from Federal.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Jidegaf(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Clueless governors are just too many in this country.Where people in other climes are thinking of going to live in other planet,we cannot just fix basic thing.

1 Like

Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Olabs2020(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hugotee:
The Governor said construction work was ongoing at Ilaro- Owode-Idi-Iroko road in Yewa South, Oke Ola and Ago-Oshoffa road in Imeko Local Government, Oke Afa road and Agosasa bridge in Ipokia Local Government Area, Joju-Oju in Sango-Ota in Ado-Odo/ Ota Local Government Area, while 50 units of houses are being built at Ilaro and 130 units at Sango-Ota for medium income earners.

This Government can Lie oooooooo

Na today..
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
CuteEmma:

In other words, they should not complain about the corruption in your place, just the same way they don’t want you to talk about the their own.

This is the reason politicians don’t want the country to divide, while they’re collectively looting irrespective of tribe, you’re shielding them because they’re from your tribe.

Pssh yeah they should mind their f business
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Olabs2020(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Martini101:
All these governors that can’t bring up ideas to generate revenue without monthly allocation from Abuja.

Oga, you can't use Lagos State to compare others oo most especially in terms of Revenue..
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Princeton92(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
I thought that man was a good one before?? To bad
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by specialbobby(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dapo your father blocos
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by OlujobaSamuel: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Why people dey abuse the governor na, d road isn't his responsibility, and it was the fg that stated the 13bn, he was only restating it to his audience what he was told by the fg.
Sango Ota and Oju Ọrẹ idi Iroko roads are responsibility of the FG not state, so hold Bubu and Fashola
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Newboss(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
13bn for wetin?

How many bags of cement? How many tons of sand and gravel? How many tons of rod? How much to rent equipment?

This country na cruise abeg. All those civil engineers working in government agencies no fit coordinate road construction, instead government dey ditch out contracts. It's not that hard to grade the road and cast reinforced concrete on the road.

This country is very unfortunate.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by soil4soil(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
themomentng:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/we-need-n13bn-to-fix-failed-portions-of-sango-ota-road-―-abiodun/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6805847/state-roads-sango-ota-ogun

Useless governor, is he constructing new road for N13billion. All this good for nothing polithief called governor.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Adabestseason(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Confusion everywhere! Mr governor 13 billion naira will be part of 2023 electioneering stop deceiving yourself
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Innocent skulls them mine for that area dey make the road failed after reconstruction
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by jaxxy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
perambulator:

it is a federal road you ignoramus!!!! Nothing osoba, Daniel Amosun or Abiodun can do without Federal approval

Doesn’t matter why was ment the federal road done by other presidents since obj didn’t do it?? Don’t tell me his from Ogun State coz Jonathan didn’t do all the roads in bayelsa.

helinues:

Is the road state or federal road?

Obj can’t possibly do everything can he? The state of the road probably wasn’t so bad then and not a priority like now.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by deeptechcool(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
perambulator:

company tax is paid to federal not state. state collects income tax. And to all those complaining about the road, it is a federal road not state. State cannot do anything without approval from Federal.

Mention 3 good state roads in Ota

1 Like

Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Dunga2345: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Him, ikpeazu, masari, ortom
What about Yahaya Bello?
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by ogunboi: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
See this thief! Dapo Ole Jaguda.
You no Dey get 1/2 vote for Ota and Ifo. Na stone we go take break your head.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Iamolukorede(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
His excellency or whatever, that phrase should be abolished. What is excellent in their leadership roles. I bet this one's don't know what it takes or means to be tagged is excellence.

Both parties and their sister's in politics are monumental failures.
Is it not time we pause, stop and fashion out how we can lead this zoo thru a progressive path. The youth are the best plug for the change we need. The problem of Nigeria are Nigerian's if you know you know
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
deeptechcool:

Mention 3 good state roads in Ota

dont change the topic. The topic was about Sango-ota (a Federal road that has been a bone of contention since OBJ was in power, no Governor has been able to do anything about it exactly because it is a Federal rd thats why people were angry with OBJ) and your comment to which I replied was about companies in ogun state and revenue. If you dont want to discuss that and now change the topic to another matter find someone else.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by litaninja(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
This one is a nuisance.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
jaxxy:

Doesn’t matter why was ment the federal road done by other presidents since obj didn’t do it?? Don’t tell me his from Ogun State coz Jonathan didn’t do all the roads in bayelsa.

Obj can’t possibly do everything can he? The state of the road probably wasn’t so bad then and not a priority like now.

The road was bad then, I remember OBJ immediately after leaving office caught in traffic and was booed by bystanders for not fixing the road.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by deeptechcool(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
perambulator:

dont change the topic. The topic was about Sango-ota (a Federal road that has been a bone of contention since OBJ was in power, no Governor has been able to do anything about it exactly because it is a Federal rd thats why people were angry with OBJ) and your comment to which I replied was about companies in ogun state and revenue. If you dont want to discuss that and now change the topic to another matter find someone else.

The pressure is on the federal roads because 90% of state roads in Ota are in Terrible conditions.
If the Federal government fail, must the state too?
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Kfg1: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Really
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Silentmoni(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
I think this man is the most confused and clueless governor in nigeria right now.....
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Seun360(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
When Amosun wanted to bring someone better, una no free.

Enjoy Dapo for solid 8yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Secures $1.5bn World Bank, $80m AfDB Loans / Fake Boko-Haram Member Arrested In Enugu / FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.