Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun (12716 Views)

Ogun To Reconstruct Ikenne Township Road -abiodun / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years / Oyetola Presents N1.13bn Bond Certificate To 189 Retirees In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
deeptechcool:

The pressure is on the federal roads because 90% of state roads in Ota are in Terrible conditions.
If the Federal government fail, must the state too?
Like i said you are changing the topic. I didnt reply to you because you mentioned state roads. i replied to you because you were talking about companies and revenue and the erroneous view that the corporate taxes from the companies goes to the state govt as well as a road that is a federal road. Address those 1st because that is why i engaged you......then we can move on to another NEW topic. otherwise dont bother replying.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by deeptechcool(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
perambulator:

Like i said you are changing the topic. I didnt reply to you because you mentioned state roads. i replied to you because you were talking about companies and revenue and the erroneous view that the corporate taxes from the companies goes to the state govt as well as a road that is a federal road. Address those 1st because that is why i engaged you......then we can move on to another NEW topic. otherwise dont bother replying.

Guess you're responding to the wrong person.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Fruit554: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ogun State is a state in the South West with most bad and terrible roads
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by rafcrown(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
PRODIGAL POLITICIANS ---APA#
LOOKING FOR MONEY FOR SECOND TERM
THE REAL VALUE IS 3B NAIRA AND 10B NAIRA FOR.....
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by AdedoyinO(f): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
What about trunk B and Trunk C roads that are under your control Mr. Dapo? There are barely any motorable by-passes within sango-ota. If those are done, they will at least reduce the sufferings of commuters along Lagos-Abeokuta Express Road.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
deeptechcool:

Guess you're responding to the wrong person.

My response was to this post

Olabs2020:
Hello Mr.Governor if I may ask, where's the State Internal Revenue income travel to when your State alone i.e Ogun have tremendous Companies and besides, you can't tell us that those Big-Big Companies don't comply and also remit to the State Internal Revenue on monthly basis. So, kilo happen? I think it's high time the great people of Ogun State wake up.. Enough is enough!!!!

you then responded
deeptechcool:

Mention 3 good state roads in Ota
was i talking to you? and if you must quote me shouldnt you stay on topic? was I discussing state roads in the post you quoted?
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by BennyDGreat: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Seun360:
When Amosun wanted to bring someone better, una no free.

Enjoy Dapo for solid 8yrs.

Amosun ought to have pulled strings for the road to be done when he was governor.
Well, I want to believe he made some effort.
You can't know someone who's better until he gets hold of power really
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Perfectbeing(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Some Governors are not even qualified to be an unqualified Governor
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Aganju849: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by deavicky(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Federal Government no mind that governor just give me 5 billion I will fix that road and bring back small change.
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by mukthar2000(m): 4:00am On Oct 30, 2021
Were is baba iyabo and Gbenga Daniel?
I shaa know that Gbenga betrayed baba iyabo .
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by Lekozy(m): 5:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Lol...and who is still saying the answer is prayer ...ok..let's continue praying...while doing nothing
Re: We Need ₦13bn To Fix Sango-Ota Road - Abiodun by MrCuteking(m): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.

Hope you know you can keep this to yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT / I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan / Electricity Situation In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.