Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) (24285 Views)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] / Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Only god knows which one sabi dance pass between him and wetin e pack for him trousers undecided

Aje...

must you talk...haa
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2021
yanabasee2:
The man get fine gehls....

But why is his only son an imbeci|e?

Something is wrong somewhere....
the rich don't have it all. You can say he use his only son unless you know his history. Maybe the son has been like 5hat since he was born ,even before otedola get big money. So do your research before you conclude because am hearing you saying SOMETHING WRONG SOMEWHERE
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by nedekid: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Sundaypaul12345:
Congratulations to them, dancing is now an achievement abi??
Hmm, is it otedola and his daughter you are asking if dancing is an achievement? shocked
Nigerians really get mind undecided
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Awaja(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Sundaypaul12345:
The most reason you should make more money,if you fart , people go d clap
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Moji12(f): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2021
The "CITATION " movie made me fall in love with this chic very intelligent n cool headed. My kinda person.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by FvckAllMods: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Fewa took something from this man...
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by NoSentiment: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Yarabawa basu da kunya wallahi.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by jhubril(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
That's simply because you come from a long line of miserable people populating this earth.
Iyaebe:
I'll pass,I don't like anything about this man.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by F117nighthawk: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin grin grin tell us wetin him pack for him trouser
Amotolongbo:
Only god knows which one sabi dance pass between him and wetin e pack for him trousers undecided
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Mttfm12: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Readdddd

Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by A1kennedy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
If we were to be one nigeria, then while do we have to dance! My friend get to the street poor people are dieing cant u see!! Dont forget that we are now in a mystrious time.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by atobs4real(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sundaypaul12345:
the man don buy first bank now being the highest share holder. thanks giving dance jor
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is the type of father I aspire to be
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by meccuno: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So na the gbola u see abi

Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Munamoqel: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1404545/femi-otedola-shows-dancing-skills-daughter-temi-photo-video/
when you are sure of 4 bn naira go enter from first bank dividen yearly.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
yanabasee2:
The man get fine gehls....

But why is his only son an imbeci|e?

Something is wrong somewhere....

An average nigerian poor way of reasoning......always wanna add meaning to everything

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by ramatintin(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jealous people will say nothing to see here. If your parents are wealthy flaunt it, ain't nobodys fault you ass is broke.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by jclassiq(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:

What's wrong with the average families whose children have autism? You kuku can't tell us that Fewa is the only autistic person you have ever seen.

If he is only autistic then I don't know why that guy is foaming in the mouth. Calling him imbecilic, what a clown.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by jclassiq(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
bopoli:
He is a very bad Dancer, but it doesn't matter

Money is all that matters
Johnny drille is a bad dancer too.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sundaypaul12345:

Yes, it is to him cause he has achieved the most achievable.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hmmm, everyday is xmas for them. Total enjoyment.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Solofresh2: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by bluefilm: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nonsense. sad
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by seyz91(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin
SmellySperm:
Everything about thier dance seems perfect,even if they dance rubbish. Money sweet abeg
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by shegsrules(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
as dangote, BUA and another trend for lesser hajj yesterday. Otedola sef must enter news in less the 24hrs. I just gbadun Adenuga style, hardly on media.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by jhubril(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
u da craze. who tell u?
NoSentiment:
Yarabawa basu da kunya wallahi.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol this guy grin
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by biggie73(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
The rich lives in simplicity. The poor is the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures / Uche Jombo Is Bleaching/toning-photos / KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.