Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) (24444 Views)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] / Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by thundafire: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Billionaire dance
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by DSoj(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
When u have billions... No pressure, no tension. Just jive
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by bebe2(f): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
yanabasee2:
The man get fine gehls....

But why is his only son an imbeci|e?

Something is wrong somewhere....

what is wrong? so only poor people should have disabled kids?
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by shaybebaby(f): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
yanabasee2:
The man get fine gehls....

But why is his only son an imbeci|e?

Something is wrong somewhere....
Yet here you are. It is obvious that you that whatever is " wrong" with his son is still better than whatever is wrong with you.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Folafikemii: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Only god knows which one sabi dance pass between him and wetin e pack for him trousers undecided

Lol. Ashewo.. �
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Charx122: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Only god knows which one sabi dance pass between him and wetin e pack for him trousers undecided

Why be se na only that place you see...
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by ofiko123(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sundaypaul12345:
Congratulations to them, dancing is now an achievement abi??

I wonder o...An Achievement all of a sudden..
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by Kyf1: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Really
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by yanabasee2: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
shaybebaby:

Yet here you are. It is obvious that you that whatever is " wrong" with his son is still better than whatever is wrong with you.

You're a dunce....

You need to get schooled....
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
orohbiro:
I will like to marry otedola son

His only son
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
lol. Babe you savage ooo
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....

So you notice that thing shaperly
Females and thier love for gbola

But the man gbola big o....abi him get erection

I hope say nor be erection him get o...hmmmm....because I dey wonder wetin go make a man get erection when he be say na only her daughter dey there with her
Bro did ur comment don make me burst laugh today. Nice one. You too much.
Re: Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
orohbiro:
I will like to marry otedola son
Hmmm... You're lucky I read your comment. I'm Otedola's son.

Well, I've seen your pic. You're cute and you seen nice and wonderful. I'll want to marry you too.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant / Daddy Freeze Shades Cossy Orjiakor, questions Kemi Olunloyo Arrest / Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.