Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Making Sales Is Like Making Progress Please Learn This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Sales Is Like Making Progress Please Learn This. (144 Views)

Join My A-z Importation Business Training. Remember Xmas Sales Is By The Corner. / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media / The Case Of The Man Who Transferred 1M To Uber Driver, Please Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Sales Is Like Making Progress Please Learn This. by ToluAdebayo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Making Sales is Like Making Progress Please Learn this.

I will not take much of your time today. I really want to say it simple and fast.

You need to know what it takes to make progress in your industry.

Is it collaboration or partnership. Learn it now!

It is easier to identify what people want if you know the people that you are targeting.

I guess you are getting the point already.

Know your industry and what progress means
Know how to sell to those people in your niche or industry since you know what progress (product or service) mean to them.
Know what they want since you know who is who.

Enough of coming to the marketplace as if you missed road.

Enough of showing up online with no intention to communicate, connect and creat community with strangers.

Sales is easier, if you know how to turn stranger into friends.

Can I be your friend? My name is Tolu Adebayo from @Somethingfy Marketing Solutions and my business is to provide solutions to your marketing needs.

I'm a chat away! Have you read my recent articles?

(1) (Reply)

Get An Amazing Land At Affordable Price In Ibeju Lekki / Get Online Banking System Website, Online Bank Website Developers / Open For A Free Priceless Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.