Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria (14379 Views)

Fulani Launch Caliphate In Cross River / Jihadists Not Carving Caliphate In The Northeast - Lai Mohammed Slams Economist / Fulanis Are Not Terrorists And Bandits - Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by MDK777: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2021
IDiOT
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Jashub:
What's this fool saying undecided
the old fool is saying that very soon they did bandits will soon create a caphillate in his own House
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2021
We are watching what he says on tv. Many parts of this country local criminals intimidate the populace to extort them.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:
You're already stupid. You are just envious of the good life I am living. Wretched fool.

Good life of 30k palliative per month. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by benuejosh: 7:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Fourwinds:

Good life of 30k palliative per month. Nonsense everywhere
it cracks me up when I hear 30k. grin grin grin look for something else and say.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2021
ijustdey:
Northern terrorists collect taxes same way southern area boys extort commuters: Lai Mohammed

Mr Mohammed said there are several communities across the South where armed thugs impose levies on residents without consequences.

https://gazettengr.com/northern-terrorists-collect-taxes-same-way-southern-area-boys-extort-commuters-lai-mohammed/
well done Mr lier Moha keep on justfing the actions of the terrorist and bandits, I wish and pray they pay u a visit in ur own backyard then u'll know how the pain is. But they won't because u are one of there paymasters God will judge u and ur entire family
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:
it cracks me up when I hear 30k. grin grin grin look for something else and say.
is that not what the terrorist president gives you and your cohort? Nonsense everywhere
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by benuejosh: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Fourwinds:
is that not what the terrorist president gives you and your cohort? Nonsense everywhere
Kanu cannot be my president. It is Kanu who is a terrorist from IPOB.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by puzzlegate(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:
Go to the East and see the nonsense those guys are doing. Lagos na no man's land so we can't tell. Calling themselves area Boys. Activities of IPOB has even made the whole thing worst now than it was. You stand on the road for too long they tax you, you go to parks they collect people's money. Broad day stealing. Their activities is worse compared to what bandits do. Those touts make life unbearable for citizens. If you're a newbie in the East, please be careful. Including Lagos State you'll find alot of them there.
Doesn't add up therefore put this into the dust bin. IPOB has nothing to do with collecting money from the citizens. Their concern is Freedom from the shithole, Dazzol !
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by benuejosh: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
Doesn't add up therefore put this into the dust bin. IPOB has nothing to do with collecting money from the citizens. Their concern is Freedom from the shithole, Dazzol !
OK.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by adriano50: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Liar Muhammed paid to lie wen you turn terrorist
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by dapolaw(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2021
He is not a southerner but a northerner from Kwara.

Midenola:
It is finished...

Imagine what a Southerner is saying just to please his pay master.

Done with this shithole
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Mummiesboy: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2021
This idiot with his smelling becke mouth will never stop spewing rubbish. Just imagine this clown
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Look at what a senior official of this government is saying and someone will say this government is not biased. God punish anybody that keeps supporting this Buhari government. Useless people
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by dapolaw(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Please ignore the fool.

[quote author=Donpasco post=107153026][/quote]
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by sabreal: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Don't worry.

After office you will start living with them

ijustdey:
Northern terrorists collect taxes same way southern area boys extort commuters: Lai Mohammed

Mr Mohammed said there are several communities across the South where armed thugs impose levies on residents without consequences.

https://gazettengr.com/northern-terrorists-collect-taxes-same-way-southern-area-boys-extort-commuters-lai-mohammed/
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by dapolaw(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2021
You are not even intelligent enough to be paid 30k, you reel of foolishness with most of your comments.

benuejosh:
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by benuejosh: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2021
dapolaw:
You are not even intelligent enough to be paid 30k, you reel of foolishness with most of your comments.

e pain this one.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by ORIAYO70(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2021
ijustdey:

Leave this inconsequential Lai..
The pot of soup don dey dry..

Your principal will return to Daura with cows I pity Lai...

Am not surprised,
Mention, Doyin Okupe,
Mention Reuben Abati

Who know them again...
Been a mouthpiece of this blood sucking administration, will only make you useless, politically and physically..

No one can take Lai serious again even in his neighborhood, nobody will like to entrust him with common Community Chairman... Or caretaker,

Lai has lost moral cos of porridge of beans.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by obanimoje: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2021
When a man pocket controls his brain, you hear statement like this. What a leader without iota of truth in him.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by dapolaw(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Yes, the height of your foolishness dey pain me.

benuejosh:
e pain this one.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2021
The lying minister...
So who brought the caliphate if not those your moon and star worshipping brothers....

And the never talked about some part of his state that is still in the hands of ISWAP/Boko Haram
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Demol09(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2021
nony43:

I didn't mention you or call you names. Anyway I don't have any business to correct people whom their parents didn't raise properly. And it's too early to deal with stupid people like you

I'm so sorry bro, it wasn't you I quoted, it was that dead vulture meat seller I quoted, didn't know how.
I'm so sorry
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by FutureDecisions: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2021
grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by grandeoj09(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2021
NURTW , RTEAN AND OTHER ASSOCIATION COLLECTING LEVIES FORCEFUL WITHOUT RECEIPTS WERE ALL SYNONYMOUS TO BANDITING .
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Tzar(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2021
This liar has started again abi?
So in the South, agberos carry assault rifles and kill their victims if the tax isn't paid up?
Does this fool even realize the state government takes a share of what agberos collect at the parks?
Is he saying bandits also give Northern state govenments a share of the tax levied on the Northerners?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by oladipupo2234: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Liar liar Mohammed is not a souterner please. He originates from Kwara State within the north central zone.

But that aside, i have not seen anywhere in the world where a key cabinet member defends terrorist and bandit against the good people that brough him into office.

The other day it was Malami likening killer herders to innocent hardworking spare part dealers. Today its liar liar mohammed turn.

What more evidence do nigerians want to get convienced that the government is the real terrorist, or is it that nigerians dont know that the president is the grand patrone of Miyetti Allah.

I come in peace.

Midenola:
It is finished...

Imagine what a Southerner is saying just to please his pay master.

Done with this shithole

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:
Kanu cannot be my president. It is Kanu who is a terrorist from IPOB.
You are still not awake... Buhari is the terrorist...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria by rhames(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2021
ijustdey:

In Hausa language, there is a name for people like Lai Mohammed.

Tsohon Banza!

Agba OSHI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal / INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections / Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.