Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Urgent: Toyota Corolla 2004 Engine Vibrates When Idle And When AC Is Turned On. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent: Toyota Corolla 2004 Engine Vibrates When Idle And When AC Is Turned On. (630 Views)

My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On / This Is Why Your Engine Vibrates When You Turn On The A/C / My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Toyota Corolla 2004 Engine Vibrates When Idle And When AC Is Turned On. by Yakhi84: 12:57am On Oct 29, 2021
My Toyota Corolla 2004 Engine Vibrates Vigorously When Car Is Idle and When The AC Is Turned On.

I have tried all that I can but can't seem to find a solution to this problem.

Please, anyone with ideas on how to fix this issue as it is causing me other problems in the engine.

Thanks!
Re: Urgent: Toyota Corolla 2004 Engine Vibrates When Idle And When AC Is Turned On. by angelick(f): 3:47am On Oct 29, 2021
It may be the engine seat, check to see if all the engine seats are properly fixed.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent: Toyota Corolla 2004 Engine Vibrates When Idle And When AC Is Turned On. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2021
Yakhi84:
My Toyota Corolla 2004 Engine Vibrates Vigorously When Car Is Idle and When The AC Is Turned On.

I have tried all that I can but can't seem to find a solution to this problem.

Please, anyone with ideas on how to fix this issue as it is causing me other problems in the engine.

Thanks!
hope you know engine legs.. like cups. Check them...about two or three. One go need refix/change

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Toyota Corolla 2004 Engine Vibrates When Idle And When AC Is Turned On. by isaac1885(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Go and buy the exact model of engine seat for front and back

(1) (Reply)

Legit Or Not / LEXUS 330 For Sale / Mercedes E350 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.