Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On (22334 Views)

My Car Vibrates When Speeding / My Car Vibrates With AC On / My Car Vibrates When I Turn On Ac (2) (3) (4)

My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2021
I bought a fairly used lexus ES350 2007 almost a year ago and it’s been running fine except from some few electrical issues which are easily fix
But day before yesterday my friend ask for my battery to start his car
I gave him the battery and he use it to start his car
And since then when I fix the battery back and start my car I noticed my car vibrates a lot
From the steering to the seats when it’s moving or not
Pls car guru what should I do
Is it an urgent matter I should solve cause I’m currently out of funds
Just managing

Thanks In advance

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by homeboy205: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
I bought a fairly used lexus ES350 2007 almost a year ago and it’s been running fine except from some few electrical issues which are easily fix
And since then when I fix the battery back and start my car I noticed my car vibrates a lot
Just managing

Thanks In advance

Google relearn process after removing battery. Nothing to worry about. But your throttle body is dirty.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2021
homeboy205:

Google relearn process after removing battery. Nothing to worry about. But your throttle body is dirty.
thanks a lot for this
I will try it out and how can I clean the throttle body or I need a mechanic for that

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by slawormiir: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Nowadays cars be like human beings

One health issue dey always get different possible causes

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Fedrick100: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Na for people wey get car

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Engine seat

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Fedrick100:

I'm outta here then

30 Likes

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by TimFisher2: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021

Village witches don dey gather for your head this christmas

Oya Pray any winch that will make my car to be convulsing when am driving it or shaking when is been packed by the Power of Holy Ghost be scattered right now oya Pray! Pray!! Pray!!!

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by punisha: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Fedrick100:

Doesn't stop u from learning.
Lol.
When u get yours all these won't be new to you.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by bluefilm: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance

Enjoy the free vibrator then.

Don't be shocked when you notice that your girl wants to go everywhere with the car. shocked

43 Likes

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Yellowtree: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
You should check your trotter. That was what my mechanic did for mine and it's been working fine after that

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by 900warriorz: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
No big deal bro....your car dey masturbate cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Dicksonpal: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
The car needs to relearn...don't remove your car battery next time even if your dad asked for it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by 3kay945(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
thanks a lot for this
I will try it out and how can I clean the throttle body or I need a mechanic for that

Seems you don't know what the throttle body looks like so you may not be able to do it yourself.

Get a mech wink

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Charmingrascal(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Dirty filters and faulty spark plugs can make ur engine start on a downward path. Crankshaft damper can cause the engine to vibrate as well.
If you leave it for long without fixing it, the vibration intesifies

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by HOLYDICK(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Like someone mentioned check your Engine seat.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Strange
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Equiano: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2021
It's normal, after removal of battery, the brain box will take some time to adjust the engine to back to the smooth run. Don't panic!

23 Likes

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2021
There is hole in your exhaust pipe.check and thank me later

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by cescky(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Had exactly the same problem..

Its stopped by itself

Not sure its a serious problem..

Yes i recall being told about changing spark plugs.. Did this.. No more problems

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Fiscus105(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
thanks a lot for this

By now u supposed to have connected to competent and reliable mechanic in ur area.

So many factors may responsible for the sign giving out by car, if you rely on Nairaland, i pray you wont send ur car to demmorage.

Ur car maybe be having engine seat problem, if one or more of plugs bad, even battery among others.

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by AntiWailer: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Bros removing battery can make some cars go crazy. It will stop on its own

Also, Check your engine seat.

It can be as simple as a packing robber.

Also confirm that it vibrates more when your AC is On.

Or does it vibrate every time ?

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Soulsymbol99: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Most cars does that when u remove the battery. It will stabilize after awhile. Notin 2 worry abt.

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by 3kay945(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Dicksonpal:
The car needs to relearn...don't remove your car battery next time even if your dad asked for it.

So someone can't give helping hands to those in needs Abeg, the car has impending issues before.
Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by dapsoneh: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Check your Engine seats na, you may need to change them

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Dicksonpal: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2021
3kay945:

So someone can't give helping hands to those in needs Abeg, the car has impending issues before.
doesn't necessarily mean it had issues, even my car you have to enter a code number after removing battery. It's just wise not to remove car battery of these new generation cars.

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Yellowtree:
You should check your trotter. That was what my mechanic did for mine and it's been working fine after that
thanks
I will do that right away

Re: My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On by oyejideogunjumo: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Just managing

Thanks In advance
Did you leave the key on the ignition hole during the change of battery?
Even the engine is off, don't leave key on the ignition switch when you want to remove battery terminal. Always remove the key completely.
However it has happened, take it to expert.
Those cars are electrically sensitive.
Wishing you the best

FG Approves National Vehicle Identification Database / New Tinted Permit / 5 Times You Should Dim The Headlights Of Your Car – VIS