Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

There's Humility In The Department Of Geography, University Of Uyo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / There's Humility In The Department Of Geography, University Of Uyo (399 Views)

Can You Guess The Department? / No More Department Of Mass Communication In Nigerian Universities. Read Why / Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There's Humility In The Department Of Geography, University Of Uyo by Rhymesy(f): 2:27am On Oct 29, 2021
There is so much joy when someone just gain admission to study in the university...I was very good in Geography even before I enter secondary school.I got A1 in my O level Geography result and that gave me the impetus to seek for an admission to study geography in the University of Uyo. fortunately,I got admission in my first attempt,it was quite impressive.In my year 1(100L), I struggle and scale 3.52, I was not happy though I thank God. When I enter 200L, I came across courses like Cartography and Climatology, that's when I realised that geography is not only what I imagined.. Cartography lab. was my friend, I do slept there like a street Wanderer. Initially, I was a kind of bragging type but the stress that am going through have humble me,my dad once said that I have repent. My main aim is to graduate with second class upper,I just pray God to finish my 200L with at 3.6 and nothing will stop me not to graduate with second class upper.With God and guts, nothing is impossible... studying Geography in Uniuyo is like going to US Navy training...
Re: There's Humility In The Department Of Geography, University Of Uyo by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 29, 2021
Rhymesy:
There is so much joy when someone just gain admission to study in the university...I was very good in Geography even before I enter secondary school.I got A1 in my O level Geography result and that gave me the impetus to seek for an admission to study geography in the University of Uyo. fortunately,I got admission in my first attempt,it was quite impressive.In my year 1(100L), I struggle and scale 3.52, I was not happy though I thank God. When I enter 200L, I came across courses like Cartography and Climatology, that's when I realised that geography is not only what I imagined.. Cartography lab. was my friend, I do slept there like a street Wanderer. Initially, I was a kind of bragging type but the stress that am going through have humble me,my dad once said that I have repent. My main aim is to graduate with second class upper,I just pray God to finish my 200L with at 3.6 and nothing will stop me not to graduate with second class upper.With God and guts, nothing is impossible... studying Geography in Uniuyo is like going to US Navy training...

See me after your Exams today.
What's your name and reg number?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Change My Course After First Semester / How To Bounce Back If You Failed ICAN Exam / Hillcrest International School Dusten Kura Minna Niger State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.