Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Is This a Fraudulent Act From First Bank Cashier Or Not, I Need Advise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This a Fraudulent Act From First Bank Cashier Or Not, I Need Advise (274 Views)

An Attempt To Link Engr. Ifeanyi Okoma, Commissioner For Works To Fraudulent Act / Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses After Receiving Sack Letter / Fraudulent Act By Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This a Fraudulent Act From First Bank Cashier Or Not, I Need Advise by ChelseaArmy(m): 2:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Yesterday morning i went to First bank without my ATM CARD to withdraw certain amount using withdrawal slip. I filled the form but the bank cashier return it back to me saying that I should write my BVN at the back of the withdrawal slip and I wrote it without hesitating anything.
On the process of counting the money issued to me by the cashier, i saw her (the bank cashier) printing my information including my picture on the Printer. I'm not comfortable with what I saw her doing. please is this OK or not OK. I'm confused.

cc Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j seun Freiburger r231
Re: Is This a Fraudulent Act From First Bank Cashier Or Not, I Need Advise by MarketDispatch: 2:46am On Oct 29, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
Yesterday morning i went to First bank without my ATM CARD to withdraw certain amount using withdrawal slip. I filled the form but the bank cashier said to me that I should write my BVN at the back of the withdrawal slip and I wrote it without hesitating anything.
On the process of given me my money, I saw her (the bank cashier ) printing my information including my picture on the Printer. I collected the money but I'm not comfortable with what I saw her doing. please is this OK or not OK. I'm confused.

cc Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j

She has to attach identification to the withdrawal slip you filled for her record purpose. Standard bank procedures i suppose.

2 Likes

Re: Is This a Fraudulent Act From First Bank Cashier Or Not, I Need Advise by HarunaWest(m): 5:42am On Oct 29, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
Yesterday morning i went to First bank without my ATM CARD to withdraw certain amount using withdrawal slip. I filled the form but the bank cashier return it back to me saying that I should write my BVN at the back of the withdrawal slip and I wrote it without hesitating anything.
On the process of counting the money issued to me by the cashier, i saw her (the bank cashier) printing my information including my picture on the Printer. I'm not comfortable with what I saw her doing. please is this OK or not OK. I'm confused.

cc Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j seun Freiburger r231
What she did is the SOP. Every bank does this.

(1) (Reply)

Reformation Of The Agriculture Sector / Wizkid & Tems Land 5 Nods At The 2021 Soul Train Awards / BREAKING: Ikoyi Collapse: Owner Of Building, Femi Osibona Discovered Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.