Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms (29293 Views)

Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by SenatePresdo(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
plaindealer:

The ipob terrorists boasted on Twitter that they are ready for war and on their way to liberate and rescue their fellow terrorists from ZOO prison, but they did not make it to ZOO prison, they instead traveled straight to hell to marry their 71 imaginary virgin, all courtesy of the gallant men of the Nigerian military...

Make yanga now and dead in less than an hour...lmao grin grin grin grin grin

Na that man be the person lying lifeless?
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by plaindealer: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Na that man be the person lying lifeless?

Den say na him wife and you still dey ask if den dey fcukk?

Are you people ever serious?

grin
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by pacespot(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
But how can you face the military carrying semiautomatic rifle like AK-47 with a pump action rifle?
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Danjikanbauchi: 4:40am On Oct 30, 2021
They are the people working with Udele
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Holger: 7:22am On Oct 30, 2021
If you could show their faces uncovered when they were alive why then sensor it when they are dead grin grin grin grin,nice movie,bad actors and directors
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Tomahawk99(m): 1:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Fejoku:

Everyone has got his job you toad. If I was illiterate, I wouldn't be able to communicate with you via writing. You on the other hand suffer from poor education. You're a half-baked urchin which makes your assessment and communication horrible.
You donkey, you just proved me right that you're an illiterate.
You can be educated and still be an illiterate, which is exactly what you are.
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Fejoku: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2021
Tomahawk99:

You donkey, you just proved me right that you're an illiterate.
You can be educated and still be an illiterate, which is exactly what you are.
Your poor education never fails to show in your writing and argument. Education and illiteracy are mutually exclusive for the same person. I'm sure this statement is still beyond your grasp. I won't school you for free further. Now go back and enrol in a quality school and ensure to pay attention. Only after that has been done do you qualify to mention. This is my last response to weak ass urchin like you. Scram off.
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Tomahawk99(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fejoku:

Your poor education never fails to show in your writing and argument. Education and illiteracy are mutually exclusive for the same person. I'm sure this statement is still beyond your grasp. I won't school you for free further. Now go back and enrol in a quality school and ensure to pay attention. Only after that has been done do you qualify to mention. This is my last response to weak ass urchin like you. Scram off.
You can be educated and still be illiterate but your pea size brain can't comprehend this.
Are you even educated? Since you are making noise about education drop your certificate let me drop mine. I attended a school you can only dream of and i know i have better grades, so Mr Education i challenge you openly drop your grades and certificates here let me drop mine.
You stack illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.