Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms (29306 Views)

Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Better... Those illiterate claiming what they are not. If they happen to see war , nobody will tell them to withdraw. I'm an igbo but never support Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by frankson1(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
See film Nigerian Army is acting.

I taught you people usually show faces of those arrested or even where they are soaked in their blood, why is this one different.

Poorly acted script by DSS

It's different because he won't be seen again.
But a report of soldiers begin killed won't be film by ipob.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Well scripted DSS, well scripted....
You want to use South East to be cashing out from your masters just like you're doing in the North.
South East serve a living God and shame will catch up with all of you.
Biafran National Guard kor, Biafran Country Guard ni.
Only time will tell
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Steve0979(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Malawian:

Even more, we saw the video of those so called national guard nonsense. None of the vehicles they were riding was even black, let alone a tundra.
watch d video again mumu

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by mapet: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
D back head of dat arrested terrorist alone prove say him na IPOB terrorist.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Tingotoe: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

I taught you people usually show faces of those arrested or even where they are soaked in their blood, why is this one different.

D tin pain you ba? grin
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Mexicanbreed: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Just like this

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Tingotoe: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:
National guard or ESN. Terrorists!

What is Biafra National Guard? For the records,:

1.) There's nothing like Biafra. Some set of people claim they are from Biafra. Please, just out of curiosity, can they show us Biafra on the world map?

2.) Biafra national guard is just a glorified name for IPOB's ESN. And that is a terrorist organization. As proscribed.

3.) The Nigerian Army are mandated by law to protect the sovereignty of the nation from attacks. If the terrorists are caught they should be eliminated completely and without mercy.

4.) We're ONE NIGERIA and we are peaceful. Any element that wants to cause confusion or division in this country should not be encouraged.
You too much my guy. Keep giving these IPOB terrorist on nairaland as e dey hot. Meanwhile the monkey stays caged up in our zoo

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Burukutuhari: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:

1.) There's nothing like Biafra. Some set of people claim they are from Biafra. Please, just out of curiosity, can they show us Biafra on the world map?

2.) Biafra national guard is just a glorified name for IPOB's ESN. And that is a terrorist organization. As proscribed.

3.) The Nigerian Army are mandated by law to protect the sovereignty of the nation from attacks. If the terrorists are caught they should be eliminated completely and without mercy.

4.) We're ONE NIGERIA and we are peaceful. Any element that wants to cause confusion or division in this country should not be encouraged.
I pain am die. Biafra is spiritual, do you see any transformer, go and hug it

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by gulfer: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Yesterday morning, when I saw the video these rookies made while fueling their vehicles, I was just laughing because then I knew it was a matter of time before they're apprehended by the Nigerian Army.......Some of them even had the temerity to show their faces, with this one captured; the rest will be smoked out...I trust NA rigorous interrogation for that grin grin grin grin
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by paramakina202: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2021
BigSarah:
All these militants groups are not equipped at all, I pity those risking their lives...

Don't start want you can't finish successfully....
If the agitation can't be done peacefully end it... Because even with the route of violence those in charge are failing..
Because Majority of Igbos are not INTERESTED in an armed struggle..

Rubbish national guard...

Armed robbers and kidnappers parading as freedom fighters nobody send them message.
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Fejoku:
As usual the DSS will continue to churn out poorly scripted videos for the sole aim of deceiving the gullible citizens who chose believe them. The BNG is their brain child. It's very obvious in their videos from the onset. They went to rob a supermarket and captured it on video to use in tarnishing the image of genuine Biafran argitators. The videos are all online. They staged a fake shoot out with the terrorist Nigerian soldiers without showing anything tangible and made some incriminating comments. It was very laughable seeing their poor performance. Finally, we all can see the pictures of the army shoot out with them. Where are the casualties? No bullet holes on both the bodies and the vehicles. Everything was intact and they even refused showing the face of the one captured. This is totally inconsistent with all the previous display of the terrorist Nigerian army. Why are they hiding there faces? We can judge for ourselves.

Keep consoling yourself.

Believing your own lies is a sin against yourself.
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by zombieHUNTER: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:

We have nothing in common to be in the same country....

Light and darkness can't mix

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Fejoku: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2021
osuofia2:

IF IT WAS A SET UP AS YOU CLAIM. WHY CRY , ARE THEY NO LONGER DSS. THEY KILL DSS YOU STILL DE FOAM FOR MOUTH.
EWU GBOKO
Do I sound like someone crying? If you like type the letters in both capital and bold, it won't change the fact that your dumb set up was exposed by me. We can see through the useless DSS charade.
Biafra must be realized and shame will be your lot.
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by osuofia2(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Fejoku:

Do I sound like someone crying? If you like type the letters in both capital and bold, it won't change the fact that your dumb set up was exposed by me. We can see through the useless DSS charade.
Biafra must be realized and shame will be your lot.
WHO CARES, BUT STOP CRYING FOR THE DEATH OF DSS
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by slimfit1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:

When did you and I became one Nigeria you are a bastard? The one Nigeria has expired in 2014. I am from Oduduwa land and if anybody wants to be Biafran they are free to be whatever they want to be. Your response itself says we are not one don't force rubbish into our heads we know who we are and Nigeria is not it.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by skybeauty(f): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
ESN don’t use pump action and they can never be this foolish to face Nigeria Army with only pump action and bare hands.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by LegendHero(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
I only trust Oyigboupdate for this kind of news.

@oyigboupdate, what is the true situation of things with regards to the video you uploaded about these guys yesterday and those the army killed today?
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Gkemz: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:

Mumu benue man, that's why fulani will continue to have a feild day in Benue killing what is left to be killed. What your coward kimsmen in Benue could not do, ESN is doing chasing fulani out of Biafra.

Mumu, that's why Fulani will continue to butcher you and your benue kinsmen like suya. Cowards who prefer to serve fulani that's killing them. E dey pain you say ESN got the balls to confront fulani herdsmen head-on.
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by puzzlegate(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:

Film makers. By their numerous lies ye shall know them ! ....all is to justify their idiosyncrasies .
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by depezee(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Useless propaganda to prove your claim that IPOB is a terrorist organisation.
Go and upgrade your tactics!
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by nerd004: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

That is because an indepth investigation is ongoing
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by Okhuadams(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by plaindealer: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Illumined9933:
grin can dss kill dss? We aren't fools. Ipob we know, we do not recognize any dss/Biafra group.

Whatever rubbish makes your bele sweet or sleep at night. grin
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by plaindealer: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Look at the terrorist thieves looting gas station, I guess den dey liberate gas station too.. grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by shigishege: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

do you want to teach Nigeria soldiers thier works?? Why are you so pained like this??
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by plaindealer: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
This one no live till the next day to witness his own biafra terrorist day liberation.. he's in hell with 71 virgins...

grin

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by powerkey: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Poorly acted script by Nigeria fools army
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by powerkey: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
plaindealer:
Look at the terrorist thieves looting gas station, I guess den dey liberate gas station too.. grin

You people are so daft that it's too obviously obvious.

Imagine the dirty script you YorubBandits are acting because of your fear for Biafra.

Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by zedegit: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
molbic:
Some people are very stupid in this life , you Carry pump action to attack some body with AK 47

Mbok.

Let them not run. Since they got fight in them, let them fight it once, let everybody rest instead of running away.

Kai.
Re: Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms by christistruth01: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
In the Bible when Jesus Christ was born the Wise men came from the East

IPOB is an exception
Is IPOB just foolish or are they on drugs

How do they expect to face the Nigerian Army with their upgraded Catapults And the glorified wheelbarrows they are riding in

IPOB should at. least take pity on lives of the men they are sending on Suicide Missions after all Kanu himself was not ready to die when faced with live bullets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) / Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.