Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training (6825 Views)

Npower: Non Graduates Posted, Payment Commences After Posting / Npower Have Showed Us Love / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by dosage150(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Checked my dashboard this morning and noticed I have been scheduled for training in Enugu state While am from Anambra state.

Am yet to locate the training Venue which is police training college Enugu.

Are we to camp for the training?
Will date for commencement of the training be communicated later?
What if one misses the training ?

1 Like

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by revived: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
N-power angry

Woooooo nah hustle sure pass alaye cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by eedimo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
For the umpteenth time, Npower stories should be in Crime Section please.

Mediocrity won't allow Nigerian youths to understand that this is a crime against their dream life and the future of this great nation.

Quoting me to say nonsense is a disgrace to your Parents.

14 Likes

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by filleSouriante(f): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Let's wait for answers from experienced people..

I don't know anything about npower

By the way,the two of U above me ur network na 10G o. See as u steal my FTC. Make we no jam for street undecided cry

3 Likes

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Juanmike(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Rubbish, month don end, if by Monday I didn't see alert, bye bye to my ppa. I don't work for free, even some church programs normally give out biscuits and mineral.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by coolthesystem(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hurray
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by bbode1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
I don know
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Omo eh, this Npower something,

Everytime confusion.

Una no dey taya?

God knows I can't go through that stress for 30k grin

1 Like

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by MuteMute(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yes you camp for 3 month free accomodations alloweee food
dosage150:
Checked my dashboard this morning and noticed I have been scheduled for training in Enugu state While am from Anambra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by OrangeX: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Paste your Giftcard

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
N-power scam
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by eedimo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
revived:
N-power angry

Woooooo nah hustle sure pass alaye cool cool
Little minds won't understand what you just wrote.
Bravo

1 Like

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Bustincole(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
N-Power spare key to lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by wunmi590(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Juanmike:
Rubbish, month don end, if by Monday I didn't see alert, bye bye to my ppa. I don't work for free, even some church programs normally give out biscuits and mineral.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Executer: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
What's the meaning of this one nw?
After all the stress of verification and every every?
Nawao
Cc npowerng
Cc ezenwaez

1 Like

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Newton2024: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
I wish I didn't apply for Npower. The nonsense is distracting me. Because of free money, I couldn't go for something...

1 Like

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Necksonnel: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Redeployment to another school is showing pending after a week . What can be done to this ?
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Ganzoh: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Executer:
What's the meaning of this one nw?
After all the stress of verification and every every?
Nawao
Cc npowerng
Cc ezenwaez

We dey here together
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by kuntakinte01: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
eedimo:

Mediocrity won't allow Nigerian youths to understand that this is a crime against their dream life and the future of this great nation.

You're absolutely correct. The government cant make Nigeria conducive for investors to step in and create job, but uses tax payers money to shut the mouths of many in the name of Npower that wont go beyond a year or so, and the beneficiaries will return to the point of no job. Very sad that the government goes fishing for yahoo boys when they themselves are yahoo grandpa s

4 Likes

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
filleSouriante:
Let's wait for answers from experienced people..

I don't know anything about npower

By the way,the two of U above me ur network na 10G o. See as u steal my FTC. Make we no jam for street undecided cry
with my experience, let me tell you what to do... when you receive the N-power encomium, drive down to upper iweka junction in Anambra, u'll see a nursing mother roasting unripe plantain, tell her to give you the kryptonite in the vuololian, then proceed to ukpotyoim... that's where all the N-power bison is.

Thank me later. Ur welcome
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by jericco1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Newton2024:
I wish I didn't apply for Npower. The nonsense is distracting me. Because of free money, I couldn't go for something...

Na you go carry am for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Jauntybaba: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
yes
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Idamond: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
send link here please
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Kingsolar: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
eedimo:

U need ticket to heaven oga bozz

1 Like

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Idamond: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Executer:
What's the meaning of this one nw? After all the stress of verification and every every? Nawao Cc npowerng Cc ezenwaez
send link here..
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Executer: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Idamond:

send link here..
What link?
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by murana100: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
dosage150:

Same thing happened to my wife,we leave together in Osun state and she was posted for training in Ogun state which is far from Osun,but I just write them(Npower) and ask for redeployment on behave of her,and they did it,they have change her from Ogun state but never give her another training center

1 Like

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Ibman: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
A brother resident in borno state call me to tell me he saw on his dashboard that he would be attending training in Bauchi.... Imagine!!! for 10k stipend he would be paid for a period of 9months. See Yola and Gombe they didn't see those states to conduct their trainings na Bauchi. Why not give options to the participants to choose the nearest centres to them.
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Helenlo: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
This NPOWER na robish o from ilorin to Abuja upon 30k evil people with their useless government

1 Like

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Helenlo: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
From ilorin to Abuja for training upon 10k The government are useless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria (AMCON) / Graduate Recruitment In An International Oil & Gas Company In Nigeria / Owochome Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.