Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training (6810 Views)

Npower: Non Graduates Posted, Payment Commences After Posting / Npower Have Showed Us Love / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Idamond: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Executer:
What link?
link to check portal..
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Madas1986(m): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
dosage150:
Checked my dashboard this morning and noticed I have been scheduled for training in Enugu state While am from Anambra state.

Am yet to locate the training Venue which is police training college Enugu.

Are we to camp for the training?
Will date for commencement of the training be communicated later?
What if one misses the training ?
You must make sure you locate the place please my wife miss out and that was how we lost 100k in Abuja last week oo
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Madas1986(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
filleSouriante:
Let's wait for answers from experienced people..

I don't know anything about npower

By the way,the two of U above me ur network na 10G o. See as u steal my FTC. Make we no jam for street undecided cry
I was among those that did the training at Abuja last week make sure you attend the training because the money and the experience you standard to get worth it
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by dosage150(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Madas1986:
I was among those that did the training at Abuja last week make sure you attend the training because the money and the experience you standard to get worth it
The training commences immediately you are deployed?
considering travelling tomorrow
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by dosage150(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Madas1986:

You must make sure you locate the place please my wife miss out and that was how we lost 100k in Abuja last week oo

Considering travelling tomorrow
how long does the training last
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by personal0: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
What's the duration of the training and how much is involved?
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Madas1986(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
dosage150:

Considering travelling tomorrow
how long does the training last
3 day
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by dosage150(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Madas1986:
3 day
Heard it's 3months
I believe it's passed 3days they deployed me cos I just checked this morning
Scared of risking my life to unknown location, quite far as well
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by lekzyn(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
That is how they deploy my wife from Ekiti state to Badagry in Lagos state on top 10k
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Kfg1: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
No
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Udoboss(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Madas1986:

Are they giving out money??
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Madas1986(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Udoboss:

Are they giving out money??
yes 1st day is #50k 2nd day 20 third day 20k
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Orente21(f): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Madas1986:
Hmm. Pls how true is this?
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by lovelyee: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
murana100:

Same thing happened to my wife,we leave together in Osun state and she was posted for training in Ogun state which is far from Osun,but I just write them(Npower) and ask for redeployment on behave of her,and they did it,they have change her from Ogun state but never give her another training center
Please is it through their email
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Udoboss(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Madas1986:

Thanks

So after that... We are not getting any stipend right??
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Madas1986(m): 1:46am On Oct 30, 2021
Udoboss:

Thanks

Yh
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Madas1986(m): 1:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Orente21:
Hmm. Pls how true is this?
Am serious just go and do the training
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Trilliondollars(m): 4:32am On Oct 30, 2021
My sister is posted to Enugu police training but she stays in owerri. Pls will she be provided with accommodation and have they commerce the training.
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by dosage150(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Trilliondollars:
My sister is posted to Enugu police training but she stays in owerri. Pls will she be provided with accommodation and have they commerce the training.
Bro am confused as no stated date for the training yet, am posted to same Enugu
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Emmiola: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2021
@madas1986 please, can you share any contact so that I can reach you. I just checked for someone and she's deployed to Ogun state. Thanks
Udoboss:

Thanks

Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Madas1986(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Emmiola:
@madas1986 please, can you share any contact so that I can reach you. I just checked for someone and she's deployed to Ogun state. Thanks
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by MrMacinterchi1: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ibman:
A brother resident in borno state call me to tell me he saw on his dashboard that he would be attending training in Bauchi.... Imagine!!! for 10k stipend he would be paid for a period of 9months. See Yola and Gombe they didn't see those states to conduct their trainings na Bauchi. Why not give options to the participants to choose the nearest centres to them.
they will be given a free accomodations and feeding through out the duration of the training.
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by MrMacinterchi1: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Trilliondollars:
Accomodations will be provided as well as feeding.
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by MrMacinterchi1: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Executer:
What's the meaning of this one nw?
After all the stress of verification and every every?
Nawao
Cc npowerng
Cc ezenwaez
have you been deployed to a PPA?
have you done your physical verification and it was written pass in your portal?
if yes, have you sign and upload your PPA letter. these steps will make you a beneficiary.
No to any of the above shows why your profile has applicant ascribed to it..
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Executer: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

have you been deployed to a PPA?
have you done your physical verification and it was written pass in your portal?
if yes, have you sign and upload your PPA letter. these steps will make you a beneficiary.
No to any of the above shows why your profile has applicant ascribed to it..
I was waiting for "training track" deployment .I belong to the non- graduate category so the matter of ppa is not involved here..it was also showing benefiary before.i had done the physical verification also and it showed pass only for me to begin to see this.
Hope my slot hasn't been given to another person?
I hear of people who were not shortlisted previously being told to go do verification,how?
It will be sheer injustice and wickedness to deny me now after all the whole stress
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Executer: 2:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Ganzoh:

We dey here together
Hw far boss,has your issue been rectified?
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Ganzoh: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2021
Executer:

Hw far boss,has your issue been rectified?
Its still stuck on the same thing, u are not yet a beneficiary, e con dey be like say na only me
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Executer: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Ganzoh:

Its still stuck on the same thing, u are not yet a beneficiary, e con dey be like say na only me
Omo same here fa.ive tried sending them a mail,but it doesn't seem to go through.it won't be nice for them to do this after scaling all the stages.
Try their call center sef and you will just be wasting your airtime smh.
Later people will be saying "give it to women",what a man can do a woman can do better.just small npower she cannot coordinate
Re: Npower- Have Non Graduates Started Their Training by Ganzoh: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Executer:

Omo same here fa.ive tried sending them a mail,but it doesn't seem to go through.it won't be nice for them to do this after scaling all the stages.
Try their call center sef and you will just be wasting your airtime smh.
Later people will be saying "give it to women",what a man can do a woman can do better.just small npower she cannot coordinate
My brother this matter taya me, next thing you go hear na d future is she(male) cry confused individuals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc Bank - Inefficient Customer Service / Frm Vs Cfa (i Need A Professional View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.