Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? (1370 Views)

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Two OAU Students Commit Suicide / LAUTECH Is A Home Of Intellectuals And Not Cyber Crimes – Lautech SUG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2021
For the past one year or so,I have not had a single dream that is not bad.

In my dreams, while sleeping at night, I do some horrible things which I cannot and will not even dare to try in real life.

I kill, steal and rob people in some of my dreams.

When I wake up, I will be wondering how I could do something which in reality I don't even dare to think of, not to talk of trying.

One man told me that we all have the good and evil side.

That if in reality you are only showing your good side, while trying to repress the bad side, the bad side will also want to express itself.

If it cannot express itself during your waking hours,it will do so in your dreams.

But is it true?

I am not good, but I know that I always avoid doing something bad to people.

I avoid offending people. I avoid making people sad. I avoid situations where someone would feel bad for my actions.

If I am in a place where someone has been offended,I will find a way of appeasing the person.

Could that be the reason I am doing horrible things in the dream?

What could be the reason for this bad dreams.?
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by MRDEE01: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2021
hmmm
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by EmptyGarden(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2021
Too much video games perhaps.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by Fahdiga(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2021
Because you are a criminal

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by xpressionx(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2021
Doing your robbery and killing in the dream,do you near Aso Rock?

E get why

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Too much video games perhaps.

I don't do video games.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Because you are a criminal

I am not a criminal.

I have not committed a crime before.

I have not been detained by police for a crime before.

I thank God for this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2021
xpressionx:

E get why

This is just a dream.

It cannot affect anything.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2021
MRDEE01:
hmmm

Ok.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by Fahdiga(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2021
7victor:

I am not a criminal.

I have not committed a crime before.

I have not been detained by police for a crime before.

I thank God for this.
I don't mean it. Just joking bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by Iyiataata92: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2021
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
These are the things that you were destined to do to get rich. But your physical self is neglecting them.
Once you start doing them physically, boom!!!! you're rich immediately.

Make nobody mention me oo. I'm not feeling well this morning

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by Iyiataata92: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Sorry to ask, but do you also do kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by Iyiataata92: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2021
xpressionx:

E get why
These are the things we neglect. But TBH, his destiny could be to become the leader of bandits but he's afraid to pursue his career

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
I don't mean it. Just joking bro

Ok Sir.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by lecturer50(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2021
7victor:

One man told me that we all have the good and evil side.

That if in reality you are only showing your good side, while trying to repress the bad side, the bad side will also want to express itself.

If it cannot express itself during your waking hours,it will do so in your dreams.

But is it true?

It is one of the mystic religions teaching.

They believe we are on Earth to learn what it is like to be good and bad.

They believe if God wanted man to do good only,he wouldn't have created man with an evil nature also.

Man had been in a state of complete perfection in heaven and in order to learn what evil looks like,he came to the Earth as a sojourner with good and bad nature.

According to the reasoning,if a person is not willing to express his bad nature, the bad nature may force itself to be expressed.

Because that is why we are here in the first place (ie to experience and give out evil which cannot be experienced in heaven where we were before coming to the Earth)

According to them, the grand purpose of all these is to go back to heaven and appreciate it more than we ever appreciated it before coming to the Earth.

It takes evil and hardship to appreciate good, peace and prosperity.

If someone has never experienced bad things before,he cannot appreciate good things.

That is why God created the Earth to make us experience evil which will cause us to enjoy and appreciate heaven.

I use to read their books before.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by josh123(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2021
lecturer50:

They believe if God wanted man to do good only,he wouldn't have created man with an evil nature also.

Man had been in a state of complete perfection in heaven and in order to learn what evil looks like,he came to the Earth as a sojourner with good and bad nature.

According to the reasoning,if a person is not willing to express his bad nature, the bad nature may force itself to be expressed.

Because that is why we are here in the first place (ie to experience and give out evil which cannot be experienced in heaven where we were before coming to the Earth)

According to them, the grand purpose of all these is to go back to heaven and appreciate it more than we ever appreciated it before coming to the Earth.

If someone has never experienced bad things before,he cannot appreciate good things.

That is why God created the Earth to make us experience evil which will cause us to enjoy and appreciate heaven.

God did not create man with good and evil nature, God only created man with a good nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Sorry to ask, but do you also do kidnapping?

No.

I don't remember dreaming about kidnapping someone/people.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by Tokskob2008: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Your subconscious is just playing tricks on you I guess...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by masterflowx(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2021
Dear, go to any prayer mountain that you know, pray against it before it started manifesting.

My 2 cent.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2021
lecturer50:

Ok.

Thank you.

That is what they believe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2021
Pray against and bind every demon manipulating you in the spirit world.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by lecturer50(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
7victor:

Ok.

Thank you.

That is what they believe.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by lecturer50(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
josh123:
God did not create man with good and evil nature, God only created man with a good nature.

Alright
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by Harrykn: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Me I don’t run fast in my dreams, I stay and fight.
Yesterday I woke up when the niqqa almost broke my head with bottle, I’ll be prepared for this night’s series maybe keep bottles close to bed

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Pray against and bind every demon manipulating you in the spirit world.

Ok.

Thank you so much.

I will be doing so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
7victor:

Ok.

Thank you so much.

I will be doing so.

God will back your prayers with his power.

You're welcome.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by Nilx: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jaj
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
masterflowx:

Dear, go to any prayer mountain that you know, pray against it before it started manifesting.

My 2 cent.

Thank you so much.

I am/will be praying.

Although I know that I cannot start doing evil.

No one has ever been able to persuade me to do something as small as writing exams for someone, not to talk of doing horrible crimes.

Even when in secondary school, I was sidelined by some other male students because I refused to join them in some rules breaking adventures.

They say I was not man enough.

If I could survive so much in a boarding school without feeling low self-esteem and without joining them so as to feel "manly" and accepted,

is it now that I am an adult with a good federal government job, that I will suddenly start committing crimes to get money?

There was a time in my life which I could have taken to crime to survive, but I refused to do so.

I rather drank garri once a day in those days.

Is it now that I would enter crimes?

Now that almost all my people are well to do.

Now that even my friends are well to do.

I have a friend (a young man of less than 40 years)who is a bank manager,

another friend of mine who is about 35, is a provost,

other friends are in DSS,

another one is a billionaire and he is pleading with me to work for his business,

another one who was my bosom friend in Nursery school is asking if I could come to the US. He too is very rich.

All of them are willing to offer help in any way if I need help, although it is God that can help someone through other people.

I know that it is only God that can keep someone from sins.

Thanks for your advice though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by 7victor(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:

God will back your prayers with his power.

You're welcome.

Ok.
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by DoggoneDogg: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Embrace your calling criminal
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by polite2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyiataata92:
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
These are the things that you were destined to do to get rich. But your physical self is neglecting them.
Once you start doing them physically, boom!!!! you're rich immediately.

Make nobody mention me oo. I'm not feeling well this morning
my brother hope u re better now so that I can quote u in peace....u fit burst person belle
Re: Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? by africandictator(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
You are criminally minded!!!. Go and report yourself to the nearest police station as soon as possible. In order to prevent yourself from manifesting in real life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes / Top Scariest Tribe To Have Ever Exists A Thread / What's Up With University Of Ado Ekiti's Post Jamb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.