Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) (80192 Views)

Kidnapped Osun Couple Escapes From Their Abductors / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Damzy101(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
Very bad,

God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

I pray you feel God's non existence (as you've claimed) in your whole life for just a second.
lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by poweredcom(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Useless country

Try dis in America or Europe or Asia only ur face alone don cast u

Using new technologies a.i biometric omo Dem go get ur ssn and from there trace don start
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Pat081: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Who take the picture and I think that guy enjoy b with them the way he smile
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by shedy03(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tony5050:
Kidnappers and their clients....the Nigeria we find ourselves
A minister of the FG of APC has confirmed that bandits area simply businessmen going about their businesses.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Positiveme2020: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
MarveworldG:
Faces shown, hopefully arrests will be made.

That's by the way, we could be all you need for interior design (POP/Gypsum ceilings, television wall designs, false wall designs, wall panel /wallpaper installation, screeding, painting, complete furnishing, consult etc).
Can I see some.of your works?
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by AvalonSpace(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Which kind country be this abeg?
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
If you know what happens in the shadows in this country while the citizens are asleep, you will weep for Nigeria. How we're going to get out of this quagmire, I don't know.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Danmisra(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Insecurity is too much in Nigeria. Imagine their level of boldness and confidence,truly the is no safe place in Nigeria
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Trimjos:
benuejosh on the beat.
Na Dem!
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
This one's are already in their PPA, NYSC don't bother paying any ransome grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Lokojatoofar: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
They are doing well
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Fourwinds: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
InvestorRicky:
No group of crimal would amass such enormous courage to have a photo-shoot with their victims knowing too well they can be identified,arrested & prosecuted, unless there's a wide acceptance of their acts by the people & leadership of the region/community where they operate. Consequently, the affirmation of northerners enjoying the terrorism they're faced with is never mischievous.
presidentBuhari is a terrorist... His government is aiding and abating the criminals
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Mummiesboy: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
To become a kidnapper the hungry me, see how them the smile
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
WibusJaga:

Only God knows how much ransom was paid for their release.
So that kidnapper with Ak47 posing in full glare of the camera wasn't identified & arrested? Makes me want to believe some of our security forces are collaborating with these kidnappers & collecting % cut of the ransom.
You are still WANTING TO BELIEVE? grin grin grin grin grin
You don't know they are terrorists??
Zoogerians grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nigeria is a very foolish country o
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
Very bad,

God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

Pls Stop deceiving ur self because within ur self u know that there Is a Creator, so u can keep deceiving ur self but one thing is certain, DEATH then u will come to know if there is a Creator or Not
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by engrfaruq(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
InvestorRicky:
No group of crimal would amass such enormous courage to have a photo-shoot with their victims knowing too well they can be identified,arrested & prosecuted, unless there's a wide acceptance of their acts by the people & leadership of the region/community where they operate. Consequently, the affirmation of northerners enjoying the terrorism they're faced with is never mischievous.

That's not the case bro. We have a lot of ungoverned villages in the North, due to the fact that there are thousands of them sparsely located in very remote areas, hence those villages cannot be Policed, cos to even access them is very difficult due to bad terrain. As a result, those bandits are the authorities there and no local would dare expose them. So the thing get as e be.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by MightySparrow: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Federal Republic of Banditry grin
They talk say bandits don dey collect tax for some places.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
MyExpression:
NYSC is not by force.

If you're posted to a danger prone region, write them a letter that you will not be going to that camp, and Request for a transfer.

I repeat, you will not be penalised for it.

Don't endanger your life unnecessarily. The service year experience and allowee is not worth the risk.

Valuable point. Even in the military, you can refuse an unsafe and bad natured order.

God knows non of my kids will embark on that scheme which has become one of the thousand ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Shup up there.when religious fools like you,go everywhere preaching did we complain ?
Lol..who be the " we " U done ment aswear grin
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Olamilekan92: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

You lack wisdom bro...

Shup up there.when religious fools like you,go everywhere preaching did we complain ?
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
O boy o lo far o
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by dapadawee: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Kidnapped NYSC Members, Others Poses For A Photoshoot With Their Abductors Before Their Release

Source: https://salemreporters.com/kidnapped-nysc-members-others-poses-for-a-photoshoot-before-their-release/
There was once a country called Nigeria
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Abeos(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Following NYSC directive as written in their handbook tongue
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Those corps must be arrested, 2, arrest the whole police who failed to arrest the criminal whereas their id is known.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Men this news weak me.

Seems like a "thank you very much, see you next time" customer to customer kind of thing.

Abi these set of kidnappers are registered with CAC? Cos they ain't even hiding their IDs.....

Buhari I dey greet o!
Ehhhh, Weldone, u do well!!
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Damzy101:

I pray you feel God's non existence (as you've claimed) in your whole life for just a second.
lipsrsealed
Only seize the air that he breath, then he forgets that he said this and shout, God help me

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Warricity: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
These "common" kidnappers are nice and friendly they should be enlisted to the DSS or army.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Damzy101:

lipsrsealed
and his Name is enemy of God, enemy of what doesnt exist? How can that happen.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Many people don't know we are in very very very big hoooge trouble in this country..

All foolanis with grade A military weapons ,where did they get the guns from if not from our own military and defence head.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Holaomoakin(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Banditry might have to witness natural death with time..
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Lightorder: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
kini eyi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.