Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) (80189 Views)

Kidnapped Osun Couple Escapes From Their Abductors / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2021
MRDEE01:
Very funny.

Didn't the kidnappers know there face will be in the open?

Very soon you will hear something like .....

Hello my name is Ibro,am a kidnapper, this isnmy complementary card.

They know their faces will be in the open. Point is, they believe (rightly) that Nigerian security and intelligence services are composed 100% of go-go tap dancing mongols that are not competent enough to chase and catch a dead rat.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Nnamaka1: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Our past leaders truly failed us. Look at the young faces of the so called bandits.
Our leaders failed to build a future for the youths during their tenors , now the youths are declaring their own future through banditry. Really sad!

Obasanjo! Babaginda! Jonathan! Buhari! You didn't try ooooo
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Them for tell them make them teach them work na
Even with their full faces showing, nothing will still be done about it.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Ikea81: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
MRDEE01:
Very funny.

Didn't the kidnappers know there face will be in the open?

Very soon you will hear something like .....

Hello my name is Ibro,am a kidnapper, this isnmy complementary card.

Gumi told them it's okay. They are not criminals
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by MarveworldG: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Positiveme2020:

Can I see some.of your works?
I sent you a mail sir.
My whatsapp contact is in my signature.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Never laffed so hard in a long time man. grin grin cheesy grin

It's the audacity for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.