Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) (4872 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Pics&vids ,trailer Drivers, Motor Boys Took Over Repair Of Coconut Bus Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Emergingnation(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Musrataman:

You will know more about what is happening in Nigeria especially the price the south east are about to be pay.

We all can't stay in Nigeria at the same time.
If It's true, it is nothing to compare to all the Carnaged being perpetrated by your Fulani goons across the country......

1 Like

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by OMBIIGA: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Please and please IPOB and ESN stop endangering our lives in the North. The Northern miscreants has been extremely calm, cool, patient and understanding in the face of extreme provocation/killing of their kinsmen, God knows why?. Hence, continuing on this path of infamy might trigger a chain reaction of reprisals killing.

3 Likes

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by purefacti(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:
I hope my brothers in the North are seeing this.... Lemme copy and post it..

Anyone who is saying this is "fake news" or propaganda is in support of what IPOB are doing. I also believe 100+1 of the people in South East are in support of IPOB. Meanwhile I don't understand why northerners are keeping mute about IPOB atrocities on innocent Muslim Northerners.

Posted this to WhatsApp groups and the response I'm getting is good. I believe revenge is coming

and u think the north will retaliate abi i laugh in zombism
any Bleep up from the north this time around will be very very deadly

1 Like

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Tissaia(f): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2021
purefacti:

no, why will the North retaliate there's police and Army we are not savages we don't take matters into our hands because there's government. I believe the NA and NPF will brought them to justice...

grin. 80 percent of the soldiers and police are northerners so we don't have nothing to worry about

2 Likes

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by SRAROFDAVID: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Musrataman:

Sharap look at evil sympathetic nervous
English please
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2021
purefacti:

Wait, deadly by who? You think you can take on the Northerners I laugh..... Chestbeater oshi!!!

1 Like

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by kindlyheart: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
a credible source said it is in Orlu. no one can tell for sure if it's ipob that did... but if it is them that did, God will surely deal with all of those with hands in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
kindlyheart:
a credible source said it is in Orlu. no one can tell for sure if it's ipob that did... but if it is them that did, God will surely deal with all of those with hands in it.

Confirm, I wonder why some people 2ill come here, and say it never happened..

2 Likes

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:

Anyone who is saying this is "fake news" or propaganda is in support of what IPOB are doing. I also believe 100+1 of the people in South East are in support of IPOB. Meanwhile I don't understand why northerners are keeping mute about IPOB atrocities on innocent Muslim Northerners.

Posted this to WhatsApp groups and the response I'm getting is good. I believe revenge is coming
Mtcheeeeeew. Bunch of fools. Do ur worse!!!
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by nairalander2020(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
The should tread with caution
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by NorthernersSuck: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:

Another illiterate who reason through her dirty smelling hole between her legs
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
[s]
Paretomaster1:

How is it nonsense, I saw it on facebook too... The least you could do is keep quiet...

Oponu...
[/s]
Do your worse.
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by funkekemi(f): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:

bring it on
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by funkekemi(f): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:
why will I add you to our WhatsApp group not knowing who you're
if e sure for u
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Gbajure(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
EmekaA125:

Mtcheeeeeew. Bunch of fools. Do ur worse!!!

Hear one of the subhumans. Animals in human skin. God punish PMB for not send these animals out of Nigeria. They need Biafra. They need a land of drug and war lords

1 Like

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Imustnottalk: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:

I know you wish or want ethics war I hope you are going to enjoy it as it last
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Chestbeaters rushing to defend their goons...
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Forthe: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:

am a northern we all no the truth this dss. I as a Muslim hate lies
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Gbajure:

Hear one of the subhumans. Animals in human skin. God punish PMB for not send these animals out of Nigeria. They need Biafra. They need a land of drug and war lords
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:

I don't support violence but from your action, you are one of the problem we are having in Nigeria. This is how people like you spread rumors causing hatred in Nigeria.... just concluded that they are Muslim without making any verification and quickly post in another group.
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
I don't support violence but from your action, you are one of the problem we are having in Nigeria. This is how people like you spread rumors causing hatred in Nigeria.... just concluded that they are Muslim without making any verification and quickly post in another group.

Yes they are Muslims.....
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
omo9jaconfam:
Suspected members of the proscribed IPOB/UGM terrorist yesterday 28/10/2021 set one dangote driver, and his too motor boys ablaze after killing them.

according to the company source that wish to remain anonymous claimed the drivers were returning to their base after offloading their goods, before they were waylaid by the miscreants along IHIALA-ONITSHA road, they were killed, and set ablaze.

source: anonymous eye witness.

https://dailynigerian.com/ipob-insurgents-kill-dangote/

OP, I don help u add source.... Mods, do your Job lalasticlala
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that the incident happened on Wednesday while they were travelling back to their base at Obajana, Kogi State, after off-loading cement at Dangote Cement Depot in Orlu.

Sources said the assailants first ordered them to come down from the vehicle, and after discovering they were all from the North, they shot them dead and set their bodies on ablaze.

Their bodies were found on Thursday near the trailer, and later evacuated to Obajana.

READ ALSO: Smart Agric will promote digital innovation, entrepreneurship – Pantami
Since the renewed wave of restiveness in the South East, security agents, Northerners and violators of sit-at-home order have been facing violent attacks by the proscribed separationists.

Notably, in May this year, the insurgents killed Ahmed Gulak, a former political adviser to former president Goodluck Jonathan.

In April, the IPOB insurgents opened fire on six Suya sellers in Orlu and another one in Umuaka Njaba.

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by McStoic(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:

Story story! Hope you will lead the fight? grin This is not 1967 ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This is not right
When Fulani herdsmen were killing innocent Igbos in their farmlands, what did you do about it? Did you condemn it? Hypocrite.
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by amuwo1980: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is so so wrong , this is not done in the name of the igbos , they just want to set off tribal killings and nigeria will go up in flames
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by amuwo1980: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:

Get the Bleep out and do your worst, am asking you to and let’s see the outcome , even your buhari will not survive it talkless of the country
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by vanbonattel: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=Nigerialabalaba post=107158122][/quote]
According to DSS stooges on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Calls On African Leaders To End Dependence On Foreign Aid / Yar'adua Seeks End To Immunity For Leaders / Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.