Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread (4875 Views)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees / Igboman, Did You Come To Bauchi With Any Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
[size=20pt] For the love of Bauchi state(The Pearl of Tourism), share your good thoughts about the political activities of the state!!![/size]

Enjoy your sweet time

Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Space preserved for thread construction

Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Space preserved for thread development

Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2013

Better!

I don't mind you share pictures for all to see. I have never been to Bauchi State,though I spent my 6 years in Sokoto/Zamfara State during my secondary school days. Pictures of Isa Yuguda's development is welcomed. smiley
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by engrtee(f): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
All hail one of the poorest state in nigeria
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: Better!

I don't mind you share pictures for all to see. I have never been to Bauchi State,though I spent my 6 years in Sokoto/Zamfara State during my secondary school days. Pictures of Isa Yuguda's development is welcomed. smiley

[size=18pt] hueh! I'm tied of uploading this pics till next time guys!!! [/size]

Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bh city

Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pearl of tourism

Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bauchi state

Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Gotta sleep, good nyt all(by Usmannabeel)
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thanks for the pictures. Se gobe! smiley

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Haureed: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by IGBOSON1: 12:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Usbeel: Bh city

^^^Nice thread!

But you might wanna re-abbreviate Bauchi from BH to something else!
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:42am On Nov 02, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Nice thread!

grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by joeluv: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2013
bauchi is a beatiful place, whn i went there i was so suprised at home clean and nice the roads r

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Nice thread!

No! Because every state uses it own, Lagos=lasgidi, kano=kn, Kaduna=kd, etc, Bauchi=bh, and we can't change it because of Bokoharam is refers to as bh, bh city is the 1st and original!

Damn Good morning!

Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nnewi1stSon: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: Thanks for the pictures. Se gobe! smiley
Berem where did u stay in Sokoto? And between what and what year?
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Usbeel:

No! Because every state uses it own, Lagos=lasgidi, kano=kn, Kaduna=kd, etc, Bauchi=bh, and we can't change it because of Bokoharam is refers to as bh, bh city is the 1st and original!
For the sake of this thread and if you don't want it to be completely derailed,change the bh to something else abeg. smiley
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Berem where did u stay in Sokoto? And between what and what year?
FGGC Gusau between 1991 to 1997. smiley smiley I was only there for schooling.
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nnewi1stSon: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: FGGC Gusau between 1991 to 1997. smiley smiley I was only there for schooling.
Damn, ur leg na for waka waka ooo grin, you're from the east(Imo) you schooled in the North (Sokoto) and you're currently in the west(Lagos), Nne you need to be tied to one place, b4 achogi acho grin
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Damn, ur leg na for waka waka ooo grin, you're from the east(Imo) you schooled in the North (Sokoto) and you're currently in the west(Lagos), Nne you need to be tied to one place, b4 achogi acho grin

And may be, he'll soon visit Bauchi wink
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Haureed: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nnewi1stSon: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2013
please ooo berem is a 'She' and not a 'He' grin
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Rhino5dm: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2013
Usbeel:

And may be, he'll soon visit Bauchi wink

Mutumin, Ka na da kanwa ko ya, mara aure? Don Allah a min iso.
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: please ooo berem is a 'She' and not a 'He' grin

Ow! Thanks 4 telling me!!
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Hahaha, kayi latti, sai yayu 2, suma sunyi aure
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Damn, ur leg na for waka waka ooo grin, you're from the east(Imo) you schooled in the North (Sokoto) and you're currently in the west(Lagos), Nne you need to be tied to one place, b4 achogi acho grin
I am already tied to one place. I hope to visit the north someday when the insurgence is over. smiley cool
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Kai da mata!nawa zaka aura? angry angry
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Rhino5dm: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2013
Usbeel:

Hahaha, kayi latti, sai yayu 2, suma sunyi aure
angry angry angry

Amma fuskarka ta yi min kama da wanda na shina. Ka na da dangantaka da Ladan Shehu?
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Rhino5dm: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: Kai da mata!nawa zaka aura? angry angry
Hudu da kwarkwara goma.

By the way, I overheard Okija_Juju requesting for monkey tail and sheppe in the bar. I think you should go and attend to him.
Re: Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Hudu da kwarkwara goma.

By the way, I overheard Okija_Juju requesting for monkey tail and sheppe in the bar. I think you should go and attend to him.
Lol! I hear you. grin smiley
Happy new month to you and have a lovely weekend Boss! cool smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? By Ena Ofugara / Those Criticizing Pro-biafra Protests, You Have To Read This / Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.