Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) (33490 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by paskal16: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2021
V
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2021
People generally look older than their ages these days.
I don't know whether it is diet or too much knack.
You go see old looking guys and would be shocked when they say they are 24.

My generation was fortunate o!
We played in the sand, watched Sesame Street and Tales by Moonlight, and climbed trees to get our own fruits.

But these days...

Make e be like dat.

4 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Enddy50ty(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2021
You're Beautiful I must confess.

This is to prove that you can look very attractive and sexy without revealing your private parts.

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Who is 31 abeg?

Happy birthday o.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Awise09(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Happy birthday to her, she's so endowed
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by rhythyson: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Okay. We don see am.
Next please!! undecided

i smell jealousy grin grin grin grin
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2021
NORSIYK:
Happy birthday to her but she's looking way older than 31 years

Aje....

so you believe she is 31....hmmm
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2021
Dja1:
31? well
Hbd to her

Yes she is, she big no mean say her she go big, we have tiny smallish people with old age eg Genevieve, Pharrell
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Pumpumking: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2021
EkehPraise:
Happy Birthday fine woman.

Gather here if you love them thick cheesy

angry
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2021
TimeTraveller:
People generally look older than their ages these days. I don't know whether it is diet or too much knack, but you go see old looking guy and would be shocked when they say they are 24.

My generation was fortunate o! We played in the sand, watched Sesame Street and Tales by Moonlight, and ate climbed trees to get our own mangoes.

But these days...

Make e be like dat.

Aje...

Our kids will never understand this...was born in the early 80s and i knwo what we wet through those times, but thanks to the advance in tech...

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by winterlover: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2021
RPG2020:

Poor innocent baby Ashanti
Winter lover now used her for excuses
I swear. I mean what I said
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Omor see waist
Never saw her on stage tho
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Pumpumking: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2021
EkehPraise:

please do u hav taste & was yor favorite animal: elepant or rhino sir? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Freebtc: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Cute
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

Our kids will never understand this...was born in the early 80s and i knwo what we wet through those times, but thanks to the advance in tech...

Honestly, the world has changed before our eyes. Yous see 25-year-olds looking like 50!
I know my age, and I can tell you I look better than a lot of guys in their 20s, no cap.

2 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Pumpumking: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Freebtc:
Cute

^^^ok i tink 90% of people here were sunshade at night & they neeed glasssses!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2021
31 or 40 undecided Lie mohammed sister

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Harrykn: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Nor be person wear better cloth so?
Thick and heavy spec
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2021
She looks way above 31.
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2021
EkehPraise:
I do Bro.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2021
O boy! See hips as the thing full
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Mttfm12: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Readddddd

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by generalwo(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2021
31?? OK..... E be like I still dey inside my mama Belle like this so
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by austinelex: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2021
I thought she we be 35 or more than
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by meneski(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2021
DNA with shaggi

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2021
TimeTraveller:
People generally look older than their ages these days. I don't know whether it is diet or too much knack, but you go see old looking guy and would be shocked when they say they are 24.

My generation was fortunate o! We played in the sand, watched Sesame Street and Tales by Moonlight, and ate climbed trees to get our own mangoes.

But these days...

Make e be like dat.

Bless you for this... I always thought it was just my imagination.

Something is seriously wrong with this generation. A lot of young people are aging quite badly and prematurely.

I keep wondering what could be the cause of this... I am guessing poor diets, excessive stress, worrying, chemical cosmetics use, pollution, etc...

Happy Birthday to Real Warri Pikin jare! God bless her new age!!!

2 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Honestly, the world has changed before our eyes. Yous see 25-year-olds looking like 50!
I know my age, and I can tell you I look better than a lot of guys in their 20s, no cap.

you are right man...i run a business centre here in Lekki, if you see those ladies and guys that do come over for there CV....i do call them ma and sir until i see there CV and dicover they were born in the early 1999....2000 but looks like my mother...LOLZ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Duncan Mighty Pictured In Rivers Shooting Music Video / #AMAA2017 Osita Iheme Hooked On Sir Shina Peters Racy Twisting Dancers / BBNaija: Nina "Imo State Couldn't Recognize Me, I Feel Bad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.