Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) (33548 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2021
See as the bumbum big grin na this type ị dey like climb sha.
Happy birthday
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Badadvisor: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Honestly, the world has changed before our eyes. Yous see 25-year-olds looking like 50!
I know my age, and I can tell you I look better than a lot of guys in their 20s, no cap.
Show us your pictures or just shut up and stop making up fallacies here.
Anybody can be anything here on NL
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Badadvisor: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Bless you for this... I always thought it was just my imagination.

Something is seriously wrong with this generation. A lot of young people are aging quite badly and prematurely.

I keep wondering what could be the cause of this... I am guessing poor diets, excessive stress, worrying, chemical cosmetics use, pollution, etc...

Happy Birthday to Real Warri Pikin jare! God bless her new age!!!
Drugs,stress, cigarette,weed, shisha.

These plays major effects, everywhere you go you see young boys and girls forming woke by doing drugs or taking any alcoholic liquid they come across.
These plays a major effects in making people look way older than their age.

Then before you would see someone that smokes you would come across 30 people who don't.
But these days immoralities seems to be the new cool.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Kindness218: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Bambarino:
I see her celebrating 35years, 50 years and 190years...

This I have seen grin

190years, ah bros did she offend you?

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

please do u hav taste & was yor favorite animal: elepant or rhino sir? (no oofeinse) angry
Mrcork is this you? grin grin
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Yoruba demon dem dey knack everything...
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by jamace(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Happy birth day, Area. cool "You run small, you walk small" na im be life jare.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Dem force am to laugh?

Be like person under duress.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Badadvisor:

Show us your pictures or just shut up and stop making up fallacies here.
Anybody can be anything here on NL

It is not my fault that your father did not watch Sesame Streets and Tales by Moonlight.
It shows in your upbringing.

Pele o!
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Badadvisor:

Drugs,stress, cigarette,weed, shisha.

These plays major effects, everywhere you go you see young boys and girls forming woke by doing drugs or taking any alcoholic liquid they come across.
These plays a major effects in making people look way older than their age.

Then before you would see someone that smokes you would come across 30 people who don't.
But these days immoralities seems to be the new cool.

That's just sad...
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by tola1006: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Thirty what!! Really? Babe you sure say Noh be football age abi nah d pikin dey deceive you?
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Congrats to her...One of the realest...With her Jovial nature.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Bambarino: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Kindness218:

190years, ah bros did she offend you?

lol na exaggeration o
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
This na football age

31 gini
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
I love them thick
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by surequality: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Effurun
Airport Road
Jakpa Road
Ekpan
Ogunu
Okumagba Avenue
Ugborikoko
Ugboroke
Igbudu
Ajamimogha
Okere
Agbasah
Udu Road
Mcdermoth
Iyara
Even Delta are saying happy birth day to our own. Realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Warri Pikin! Happy Birth Day.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Her hips and ass is all I see kiss
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Blaqstick: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
All these force comedy, I don’t even have a reason but I barely laugh to this lady comedy.

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Pootle: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
she full, no leakage
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by benson81(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Football age things grin
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Pumpumking: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
EkehPraise:

Mrcork is this you? grin grin

Yesssssir...but keeepit low key, i beg!! wink
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

Yesssssir...but keeepit low key, i beg!! wink
Sure thing my chief cheesy
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Toni19: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=Faslj post=107159383][/quote]

There a law now arresting people like u using that comment for a married woman. Ask the boy in ogun state, he is still in the police custody...
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by MsCassano(f): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
avrilwisedata:
This makeup and hair makes it difficult to recognise the witty lady grin

Am telling you. I was like Wow, na she be this abi another person? She's cute

Happy birthday Ma'am
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by purpleicious(f): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Am 5 na
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Her Bum Bum is 55
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
EkehPraise:
Happy Birthday fine woman.

Gather here if you love them thick cheesy
I love 'em in quantum.
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
her hips are definitely not lying. Gosh see shape

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Stylist Comes For Gideon Okeke.. / Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift / Klint-Da-Drunk, Mr Ibu Visit Harry-B In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.