Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family (85130 Views)

Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife / Alaafin Of Oyo Wife, Queen Aanu Delivers Twins (PHOTOS) / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Sundaypaul12345: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Drella(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

Why not leave us to our own God?
Is it a must to accept your views?
Atheism is not about shoving your religious stance down people's throat!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by faithfull18(f): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Just like that, issokay.
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by GABRIEL6036: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iku n'de dede, dede n'deku.... Iku baba yeye. I will advice that man's family to start digging his grave already because he has challenged death against life grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by PrinceOfLagos: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
money121:

Why?
It's dangerous

It has so many consequences, the guy should run for his life
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by almsofgold: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Simdyofficial(f): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
chigoziri2403:
"Kanu had in November 2020 abandoned the marriage to Oba Adeyemi"

Which kanu are you talking about?
the matter choke me..

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Pidginwhisper: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is Bobrisky now

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
It is not news that three of Alaafin’s young wives ran away from the palace.

Queen Ola was the first.
Followed by this one and the other tacky queen.

I am forced to say some beliefs are just to instill fear in people as the queens have gone on to have several lovers, including MC Oluomo and Pasuma. Nothing happened to them or these men.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Drella(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
NFFGG:
Aanu, one of the former wives of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, has introduced a new man to her family.

The former Queen confirmed the development with a post that included photos and videos on her Instagram page.

The post was shared on Thursday.

Kanu had in November 2020 abandoned the marriage to Oba Adeyemi.

She wrote on her Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVkSUetIO5Q/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVk5xdbohhH/?utm_medium=copy_link

That make up na die!
She fit no fine normal normal.

For those pitying her new man,do you think the guy has not been chopping her already?
What has happened to him?
Abeg any Oba wey loose guard with him wife,"Drella gbese le!"

6 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by symbianDON(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
I had no idea bobrisky was once married to an oba grin the woman resemble bobrisky die

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by nairavsdollars(f): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
I pity the young man's family..any man who who sleeps with an ex oba's wife will die
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by okoroemeka(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
flokii:
That guy is playing with his life.. an ex-wife of the Alaafin is not any girl you'll see and hump.
nothing will happen,don't be surprised that the power of the pvssy can sometimes even surpass the power of the king,moreover what on Earth is the king rubbing on his face,is it chalk or gypsum,how can a king be so insecure by rubbing chalk on his face to be a white man?

5 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Nonexisting1: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
It will feel nice to put head in between those melons and caress them.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by dazzlingd(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
She looks like bobrisky
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Babastrong(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
But they say the cloth that snail abardoned does not fit/size any animal.
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Gunayo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackfire:
Watch how this people will insult and predict doom on the young man for finding love

Young girl enjoy your life

Incase you don't know... it is still North2023 North2023 North2023

Anyways I sell cow
See your life like north 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by FvckAllMods: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Baby girl send me some puff puff
Funkybabee:
I pity him
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Gunayo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I pity the young man's family..any man who who sleeps with an ex oba's wife will die
Before man no go die? Abi you be Methuselah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Antoeni(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
This Simply means that Yoruba people juju is Completely ineffective , Ordinarily No Man is Suppose to have any Form of Affairs with the Ex Wives of Either Alaafin or Ooni

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Aganju849: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wahala for who go chop Iku-Baba-Yeye's reminant grin
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by AngelicBeing: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
sad
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by masterflowx(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
I just wish the said new guy survive this trap. He's trying to collect Ikubabayeye's wife.

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Omoluabi16(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
You no go wan marry alaafin ex wife. All these kings are highly diabolical oh, and any ceremony dem do dey get power. What was she thinking marrying him? definitely was not love.
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by EnemyofGod22(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Drella:

Why not leave us to our own God?
Is it a must to accept your views?
Atheism is not about shoving your religious stance down people's throat!

Shup up there.when you gullible one's go everywhere preaching the useless word of Imaginary sky God did we complain ?

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by blackpanda: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
If u are so happy, why try to convince us

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Lugianostar(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Humping continues??
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Ayo081(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Vicotex:
Na this kind matter dey make my Auchi people dey shout Ukpa Ehhh.
So that man wey don bleach no dey fear his wife na one dumped olosho wey Alafin use remain he wan marry.
Chai

Na vitiligo bros.
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by berryPee(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin him fit don hump her to stupor before she fall headlong into the relationship
flokii:
That guy is playing with his life.. an ex-wife of the Alaafin is not any girl you'll see and hump.
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by millionboi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackfire:
Watch how this people will insult and predict doom on the young man for finding love

Young girl enjoy your life

Incase you don't know... it is still North2023 North2023 North2023

Anyways I sell cow
A.K.A unity beggar
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Alexaonfleek: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol I wish her and her new hubby to be well.
It's good she left that old man....how will he be taking care of her on bed?
Most of these obas that marry multiple wives I really don't understand them and their wives sometimes end up leaving them..... don't know if its possible to try this with oba of Benin sha...thats one really powerful oba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday / The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.