Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family (85132 Views)

Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife / Alaafin Of Oyo Wife, Queen Aanu Delivers Twins (PHOTOS) / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by rhames(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
slimfit1:
I feel sorry for the man, you are walking into the lion's den. What makes her to go and sleep/ marry someone old enough to be her great grandfather.

I wonder oh my brother.

After God, fear women.
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Raph82(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Product of hydroquinone cream
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by toujurs: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
It's been long i saw a post from that young man crying over the 125th logo of first bank.
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by 15Kaylord(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
She somewhat resembles BOBRISKY. Some slight facial featuress had say
Could be my eyes are begining to play tricks on me
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Temptee101(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackfire:
Watch how this people will insult and predict doom on the young man for finding love

Young girl enjoy your life

Incase you don't know... it is still North2023 North2023 North2023

Anyways I sell cow

How can a cow be selling cow?

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by yommen: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackfire:
Watch how this people will insult and predict doom on the young man for finding love

Anyways I sell cow

Which young man? Have you seen the picture of anybody?
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Kinjikitileking(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
NFFGG:
Aanu, one of the former wives of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, has introduced a new man to her family.

The former Queen confirmed the development with a post that included photos and videos on her Instagram page.

The post was shared on Thursday.

Kanu had in November 2020 abandoned the marriage to Oba Adeyemi.

She wrote on her Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVkSUetIO5Q/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVk5xdbohhH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mehn this woman come resemble bobrisky .

What the Bleep would a real man wanna do with a bleached woman , what the Bleep��

What does the alafin royalty has to to do with bleached woman , ? Even the old man bleach too ... This actually stinks !!! I just laugh in Hispanic to all this bleaching mofos , the sun gonna hurt you so bad
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by toffyz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Aloku Alaafin

Iranu abacha
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by princewarri1985: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
stop being chicken hearted, na before all those strong juju dey work when them still dey drink hot, but now all those juju dey drink hennessy now, so she can lash anybody she won lash nothing dey happen
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackfire:

Anyways I sell cow

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by jaxxy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackfire:

Anyways I sell cow

Are u by any chance from the South East!??
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Cassetteman: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Congratulations to both couples the lady is trying to tell the oba that soldier go soldier come
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by MA23: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackfire:

Incase you don't know... it is still North2023
North2023 North2023

Anyways I sell cow
That’s why you think like cow
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by abassanty(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist.
You must be an ignorant and a big fool!

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by folake4u(f): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Lol I wish her and her new hubby to be well.
It's good she left that old man....how will he be taking care of her on bed?
Most of these obas that marry multiple wives I really don't understand them and their wives sometimes end up leaving them..... don't know if its possible to try this with oba of Benin sha...thats one really powerful oba

You can't try it with the Oba of Benin sha. smiley
That one even married two blood sisters
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by salt1: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Finally introducing the real father of her children
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Kfg1: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Whoresss everywhere
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Cokahot: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
In small doctors voice.. aign aign
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Calitoscassius(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Very ugly creatures. embarassed
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by BABANGBALI: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Her only problem is her mouth odour
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by gazza07(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
She should be proud of herself then
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by NaBanga: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Alaafin was not forced upon her. There is no reason for bitterness. She should still remember, Alaafin is also "somebody's son". undecided
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by belovedsonofGod: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Vicotex:
Na this kind matter dey make my Auchi people dey shout Ukpa Ehhh.

Ugie mor leh

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by femi4: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
slimfit1:
I feel sorry for the man, you are walking into the lion's den. What makes her to go and sleep/ marry someone old enough to be her great grandfather.
Abomination
You can't eat Oba's leftover... thunderbolt tinz
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by house10s: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
from sucking a old dick to sucking a younger one?
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by tunapawizzy: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
the new man get liver sha..e wan dey follow orisha chop same ponmo
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by MufasaLion: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iamicekid:
If this is truth Omo that other guy get liver ooo, u wan chop watein a whole Alafin of oyo chop leave

Nothing will happen! Y'all fear too much.
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by MufasaLion: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
femi4:
Abomination
You can't eat Oba's leftover... thunderbolt tinz

Lies from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by femi4: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Try it n die
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Sterope(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
The lion den that didn't stop Afonja tongue
slimfit1:
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by joyandfaith: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

You are not exist either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday / The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.