Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 (38298 Views)

Biafra National Guard Claims Responsibility For Attack On Abia Police Hqs / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Sleekfingers: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
mutvy:
I laughed! This is the best time Buhari show these people what is a war. No matter what happened, Igbo people keep telling non Igbo people that the attackers are DSS.
My prayer is may we witness another bloody and costly Biafra War that will dwarf the first Biafra war.Amen.

You don't need to pray.....another civil war is all ready knocking.......and it will brutal .....shebi, we say we no dey hear word for this country......our eyes go soon clear........una go see shit for road call am Akara.........make we nigerians continue inciting violence.....
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Sleekfingers: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
LegendHero:

Do you really believe that in a war, the Yorubas will depend on Igboho to command it?

I think there are lot of ignorant people online and it shows the level of intellect of Nigerians and why this country is bereft of quality thinking.

Tueh!

You are absolutely right....there are lots of Ignorant fools online, especially on this forum.....

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by nnadychuks(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
There won't be war in Nigeria, Biafra will gain Independence but it would be peaceful.

This I have seen.
no country breaks without war…
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Fahdiga(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I talk am from the beginning!
They think they can deceive us

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Fahdiga(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
atarapa:
I watch the video, he speaks Igbo clean.
But you can also speak English fluently. Are you an English man?
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Kinzo0917(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Lazy buffon, work for your money and not eyeing others properties to covert. Lazy yoot tongue tongue
. MOVE TO EAST YOU DONT NEED NIGERIA ANYMORE. OR DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THE ZOO AS YOUR FAVOURITE SLOGAN? ABEG NEGEDU JOOR
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Rexymania(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hahahahahah. Poor script play by the DSS again

They should come up with something new
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Bgetto: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bad news We get new version of terrorist in the South
Good new since new terrorist group are form surely BH will end soon in the North
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by GetMeRight: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
See his Fulani face. All this propagandas from the DSS are already stale. They should come up with something convincing
Emergingnation:
Poorly script propaganda by Fulani Jihadist government.. believe it at your own peril !!
JosephXavier:
These are the work of DSS

Fahdiga and co are still living in denial. The monster you created
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Fahdiga(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
GetMeRight:

Fahdiga and co are still living in denial. The monster you created
The monster Buhari crated you mean
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by 999monikers(f): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Rolly22:
Zombies would come masturbating to this Propaganda,there is no such thing as BNG
you don't reside in the East so you have no idea about BNG.
Keep your ignorance to yourself
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Thebest12(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Femi my very good friend that's serving in Imo State just told me days ago that he won't come back immediately after service, that he's enjoying his stay in Imo. hv u being to ibari ogwa before? But Femi baba dun cruis ala Owerri come forget eko wey en grow up

Which ibari ogwa ? The one way don Cast ? Mtheeeeeeeeew. Femi no see better bar to go chill out na ibari ogwa . Bring Femi ear come closer make I tell an something
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Erace the dot
The only resistance against the jihadist ;before they conquer the rest;
Use propaganda's;
Unknown soldiers;
Create less pity; and sympathizers;
While you slaughter them;
Where is wakili ? Release wikili out of jail
Let the terrorists move in without any resistance

IPOB and ESN
You can see;
You know there lawyers
You know there leaders
They practice open agitation for a better change; or a seccession from Nigeria ;
They have been slaughtered; while praying with
No retaliation;

They have nothing to do with this;
Eastern Nigeria according to Senator Abaribe have multiple agitational groups;
IPOB are seen ;
They are none violence;

Dont let them fool us again;
While there terrorists machine continue s

One love ;
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by calcal: 1:40am On Oct 30, 2021
The zoo just order 60 battle tanks from china make una take ham easy my bros.

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by BluntCrazeMan: 5:41am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Viraltrends123: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Gravity56:

Oga if you give them south east..... We will declared south south. God go punish una wen be northerners
I'm not a northern bro. And I'm not Igbo, but what you guys are looking for is unreasonable, we south-Southerners don't want Biafra, is it byforce
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by holatin(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Jokers, If truly these people are Biafra agitators they are jokers, Who fight a whole Government with ordinary Gun and Noise. TUEEEH. Nnamdi KANU has been caged for now, Meaning south east is standing with one leg. pity

As a delta boy that I am, I am very confident that even if things later end in war, my region South south is safe with God and our militant. Tompolo and Asari Dokubo won't give in cheaply, though they are corrupt but they won't watch to be fooled by Fulani.

I pity Yoruba people sha, They have pushed Sunday Igboho into Benin republic, TUEEEH who will lead war for them. is it Mc oluomo,or who? They already played into Fulani hands by neglecting Igboho Osha,

Hausa and Fulani have more than enough war lord on ground, they disguise as bandit and they have collected enough money to acquire arms, I hope they won't win the battle again.

I know what I am saying, but most of you won't understand it now, Until it's right time for you to.

pity yourself pls. how do you think someone like ighoho will be the person to lead a whole Yoruba nation. seriously ? u think every tribe can be fooled by any thug with no direction
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by MrMacinterchi1: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by EdwardRandy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Viraltrends123:
FG wanted to give them their south east, they said they don't want south east again, that they want the whole old eastern region, including Delta State and some parts of the north. That's when you know that this people are just bitter and ignorant people that just want to scatter things. Anyways, most if the police and soldiers they are killing in the south are igbos. Everyone should do whatever makes him happy, the world is about to end sha
You are an idiot.. If you give us the five eastern states with artificial boundaries that was created by the Nigerian state (northerners) after the civil war just to divide the east, what will happen to indigenous igbos who are carved into kogi, benue, delta, rivers and Edo?

The mistake fools like you make is to think that igbos are only limited to the artificial 5 eastern states created by Nigeria. Go back to your history idiot, if you have forgotten your history we igbos have not and will never.

And whether Nigeria likes it or not the whole old Eastern region is leaving Nigeria. Afterall, the deputy to Ojukwu during the civil war was a general from Akwaibom while the great man who coined the biafran name is am Ijaw man. So you see why we must leave with our brothers?

If e sure for you and your mumu government, make una conduct referendum let's see. Once again, you're an idiot.
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Viraltrends123: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
EdwardRandy:

You are an idiot.. If you give us the five eastern states with artificial boundaries that was created by the Nigerian state (northerners) after the civil war just to divide the east, what will happen to indigenous igbos who are carved into kogi, benue, delta, rivers and Edo?

The mistake fools like you make is to think that igbos are only limited to the artificial 5 eastern states created by Nigeria. Go back to your history idiot, if you have forgotten your history we igbos have not and will never.

And whether Nigeria likes it or not the whole old Eastern region is leaving Nigeria. Afterall, the deputy to Ojukwu during the civil war was a general from Akwaibom while the great man who coined the biafran name is am Ijaw man. So you see why we must leave with our brothers?

If e sure for you and your mumu government, make una conduct referendum let's see. Once again, you're an idiot.
I stopped reading your shit at the first paragraph, I can clearly see frustration. You are on your own, even then igbos you are trying to claim in your first paragraph are against the so called Biafra, many Delta and rivers Kings have come out against the so called Biafra, all my Igbo friend are against the so called Biafra, even in south east, we both know if any one wear Biafra clothes in public will attract attention, people will just be watching the person like "what's he up to", because those that want the so called Biafra are minority. Even ojukwu said it that the Biafra of a thing is rubbish, let us all come together to fight for the same cause. The igbos that have migrated to the north and south west are even more than the igbos in south east. Go to kano markets, and Interact with igbos there, talk to them about Biafra, if they don't tear your clothes ehn. Because they understand things better, there are even communities in North East and north central that have more igbos. You are free to do whatever makes you happy. God has given everyone free will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra / Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.