Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP (690 Views)

BREAKING! Dele Momodu Blasts S.E Govs Over The Formation Of Ebubeagu: See For Yo / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by pavoda: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Publisher and journalist Dele Momodu has re-entered politics and joined Nigeria’s main opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Momodu announced his move to the PDP in a statement, explaining that his decision was based on the need to contribute meaningfully to the development of the country.

“I have consulted widely. And it is clear to me that given the dangerous and disastrous drift that our nation has experienced in the past six years, the only party from which amends can be made to rectify our situation is the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),” he said in the statement released on Friday morning.

“This accords with my vehement opposition to the policies and practices of the All Progressive Congress (APC) and its leadership, which has denuded our country of everything we hold dear – national unity, cohesion, security, economic prosperity, educational advancement, social infrastructure, and above all, our cherished moral values.

“For these reasons, I am happy to declare that I am now a full-fledged participating member of the great and patriotic Peoples Democratic Party.

He accused the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) of failing in delivering democratic dividends to Nigerians, maintaining that the PDP has landmark achievements to show for their 16-year rule.

“It is deeply saddening and regrettable that some of the biggest and landmark achievements recorded under the PDP administration have been diluted, wasted, or diminished by the present APC government,” he added

https://independent.ng/breaking-dele-momodu-joins-pdp/
Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by nzeobi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Momodu and FFK
Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by OMBIIGA: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dele is more a liability to PDP. I doubt if he can even win a councillor set in his ward in Osun State.
Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by Nbotee(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
They will soon come for him with allegations and charges
Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by OMBIIGA: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dele is more a liability to PDP. I doubt if he can even win a councillor seat in his ward in Osun State.
Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by Penguin2: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ndi ala
Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Welcome onboard Bob Dee ... The umbrella is wide enough to accommodate anyone interested in salvaging the country from the brink of economic doom and hopelessness perpetrated by the accursed party, APC

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by NSK4U(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nice move by Dele, congratulations to him.

He has seen that Tinubu stands no chance against any northern candidate in 2023.

More defections to pdp as convention draws nearer.

When some South West governors were organizing meetings up and down and tagging it southern governors gathering, little did we know their real intention was to ride on southern solidarity to install their Tinubu as president knowing fully that it's the turn of Igbos. And I asked my friend from the Western side, if you want to do zoning, why not zone it to the region that deserves it? If you want to do democracy of majority decides, why not leave it open for all geopolitical zones? What logic do you have to ask for zoning from the north but come down south and begin to do democracy of majority decides?
Till today, he's yet to give answer.

So we say, let Atiku break the deceitful southern solidarity keg, it's good for our democracy after all!
Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by Ever8090: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ok...
Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by jlinkd78(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Noted
Re: BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2021

(1)

We Demand Forensic Audit Of Video Showing Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians – / Situation Report From Ihiala Election / BAT: Record Check Of The Federal Bureau Of Investigation’s (FBI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.