Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] (1673 Views)

'Nobody Remembers The 8-2!' - Lewandowski Quizzed On Barca's Humiliation / Highlights Of Barcelona's 8-2 Loss To Bayern (Video, Photos) / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by christlike31(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior Towards Their Opponents While Losing 8-2 and 5-0 Respectively

Source: https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1df14432c4c8b9c14b4ab38b650ee714?client=news

Over the years, both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have been considered as two of the best football greatest players to have graced top European football. Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have won the FIFA Ballon d'Or six and five times respectively in their career.

Despite being successful in their football careers, these star players also use to have bad days as well. Just like the saying goes, "not all days are good and not all days are bad" that's the irony of life. The article states how these two world-class players were able to control their emotions and also behaved towards other players while playing in one of their biggest football career defeats.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by christlike31(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lionel Messi losing 8-2 to FC Bayern Munich in the Uefa Champions League.

The former Barcelona star player was involved in the Uefa Champions League Knock out the game with his team (Barcelona) against FC Bayern Munich in the Uefa Champions League back in 2020.

Despite being humiliated 8-2, the Argentine international was captured trying to help his opponent (Alphonso Davies) whom he fouled to get up during the game. Lionel Messi showed a sign of calmness, and sportsmanship despite losing such an important game to one of the best clubs in Europe's top-flight leagues. The scoreline was one of Lionel Messi's biggest defeats in his entire career as a football player.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by christlike31(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo losing 5-0 to Liverpool in the English Premier League.

The former Real Madrid and Juventus star player who reunited with Manchester United during the summer transfer window was involved in the game against Liverpool last weekend and faced one of the biggest defeats in his career.

Cristiano Ronaldo was captured on camera kicking one of his opponents, trying to get the ball off him we believed it was out of frustration because his team was losing the game. The Portuguese international showed no sign of professionalism and was given a yellow card for his actions as well.

The 5-0 loss against Liverpool last weekend in the English Premier League, was one of Cristiano Ronaldo's biggest defeats in his football career.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by cassidy1996(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Both of them are good at what they do
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by habsydiamond(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Goats.. They are different individuals. We can't behave the same way. They both have the good side and the bad ones...
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Petoski7: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
What's the aim of this post
Aren't there other football articles other than messi and ronaldo to waste your clueless writing on?
Rest Abeg!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by christlike31(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Petoski7:
Aren't their there other football articles other than messi and ronaldo to waste your clueless writing on?
Rest Abeg!!!
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by kenzysmith: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Messi behavior is worse
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by OJEEMAH(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
Messi behavior is worse
Coming from a man wey no get balls to bet say Messi no go score 15 goals this season. Prove you are not a coward and place the bet........20k no go kill you!

The bet is still open.......Your choice!

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Joebayo217: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Petoski7:
Aren't their other football articles other than messi and ronaldo to waste your clueless writing on?
Rest Abeg!!!
no mind ham stupid Op

1 Like

Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Joebayo217: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
When Messi slap one of player u no post clueless op
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Blake755: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Abeg make we hear no be this same messi after that 8-2 Davis beg am for Jersey he refused come sub the guy sef mitcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by luwiizy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Its O.K to be sentimental...

It all part of the show called LIFE
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by kenzysmith: 2:30am On Oct 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Coming from a man wey no get balls to bet say Messi no go score 15 goals this season. Prove you are not a coward and place the bet........20k no go kill you!

The bet is still open.......Your choice!
20k na change for me but I won't come down low to start eating your money because of your ignorance I personally watch how messi struggle against lille yesterday my brother your messi is finish and can't performed in france
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
20k na change for me but I won't come down low to start eating your money because of your ignorance I personally watch how messi struggle against lille yesterday my brother your messi is finish and can't performed in france

Bros

Na outside I sleep yesterday

I no get apartment

Anything we you give me
I go manage am

?
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by OJEEMAH(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga, na fear grip you. What makes you think 20k is a problem for me?? After all, na you suggest 20k but you have just proven not to be a man of your words.
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Polynek(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
First of all am a Lover of Messi and Ronaldo.
secondly OP how can u post such post by using only one example?
Did u watch the last Copa America final dat chile won against Argentina? In dat match Messi was sent out with a red card, dox who watched d match will understand my point.
OP did you watch dat world cup match wen Uruguay won Portugal 2-0 and Cavani was injured den Ronaldo came and helped Him to walk out of the pitch?.
There are many more events dat hv happened Which I can't remember all. Both Messi and Ronaldo use to react negatively in some match's, they are human beings and they can behave in certain way base on their mood.
In summary the two guys are LEGEND's comparing them is a waste of time unless u want to catch Cruise.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Joebayo217: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Polynek:
First of all am a Lover of Messi and Ronaldo.
secondly OP how can u post such post by using only one example?
Did u watch the last Copa America final dat chile won against Argentina? In dat match Messi was sent out with a red card, dox who watched d match will understand my point.
OP did you watch dat world cup match wen Uruguay won Portugal 2-0 and Cavani was injured den Ronaldo came and helped Him to walk out of the pitch?.
There are many more events dat hv happened Which I can't remember all. Both Messi and Ronaldo use to react negatively in some match's, they are human beings and they can behave in certain way base on their mood.
In summary the two guys are LEGEND's comparing them is a waste of time unless u want to catch Cruise.
wink
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by kenzysmith: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Oga, na fear grip you. What makes you think 20k is a problem for me?? After all, na you suggest 20k but you have just proven not to be a man of your words.
Oga shame suppose catch u 9goals in 11 games ronaldo done silent ur mouth
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by judinho07(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
"omo u know get point op..if u are addicted to defeat lyk ur messi..keeping on helping ur opponet to get'up to their feet and infleet more to d once the have already given u..fine am losing to u by 5 goal to nil and u expect me to be frendly with u...who dox dat...i know ix only di£k'head dox dat..!!!
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by OJEEMAH(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga shame suppose catch u 9goals in 11 games ronaldo done silent ur mouth
You just remembered to reply a message that was sent on sat cos Ronaldo scored??.........and how is the bet on Messi scoring 15goals this season related to Ronaldo scoring 9 in 11??

Are you sure, you are okay?
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Bros

20k no be problem?

I no go mind 2k

Please

Help me out
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by OJEEMAH(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Crystyano:

Bros

20k no be problem?

I no go mind 2k

Please

Help me out
drop your account details
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
drop your account details

Wema Bank

Please, let me know after sending it

I'm using the account of the person at the POS

Thanks
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by OJEEMAH(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Crystyano:

Wema Bank

Please, let me know after sending it

I'm using the account of the person at the POS

Thanks
dude, na school account number be dis nau.

drop yours.
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
dude, na school account number be dis nau.

drop yours.

The POS is of the school

Please

Understand
I have used it before
Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by OJEEMAH(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Crystyano:

The POS is of the school

Please

Understand
I have used it before
sent!

Re: Comparing Messi & Ronaldo's Behavior While Losing 8-2 And 5-0 To Opponents [Pic] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
sent!

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Premier League: Kano Pillars V 3sc Shooting Stars On Saturday Nov 27 @ 4PM / Top 10 Lists Of Most Liked And Followed Athlete On Facebook And Twitter (latest) / Benzema: It's A Pleasure To Hear Praise From Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.