Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) (58664 Views)

A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos / Ganduje Commissions ‘Biggest’ Filling Station In Nigeria (Photos) / Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 4:45am On Oct 30, 2021
DanHaske:

"Abokis" are the most informed people in the country, gullibility is far from them, a mai shayi in the north is more informed than professors in some places.
When it comes to gullibility, give it to south east. That is the only region where someone can come up tell them a 70 years old man is a clone and they will believe. In fact, that's the only region a character like Kanu can lead

Informed about politics, banditry, religious fanaticism and sharia. Is north more developed than south?
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 30, 2021
ChiefSosa:
It's shameful to commission a car wash at this day in age. A sensible governor should be ashamed to be seen at such event. Look at those morons clapping and smiling because a clown of a governor is using a water sprinkling system to clean a car. What exactly is amazing about that?
Anyway, working at a Car wash actually fits Ganduje. Too bad he'll still kolobi their daily revenue.

You're really underestimating how stvpid northerners are.
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by DanHaske: 6:18am On Oct 30, 2021
joyandfaith:

Informed about politics, banditry, religious fanaticism and sharia. Is north more developed than south?
Ask your people who prefer living in the north to staying back at home
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by engrfaruq(m): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2021
ashawopikin:
another Aboki spotted

That's the highest your brain can cough out.
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Bola146:
grin which kind mumu jubilation grin grin ignorant people cheesy Oniranu grin I don't know why I hate this man, barawo lipsrsealed
It's because of the “Dollars-Babanriga” scandal..
And also, how his face always looked dull and toutish
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2021
What do u expect from northern governor's
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by ashawopikin(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2021
engrfaruq:

That's the highest your brain can cough out.
shine my shoe
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by engrfaruq(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2021
ashawopikin:
shine my shoe

I'd shine it comfortably, if you can afford it, but wetin ashawopikin and a womaniser get? A bleak future of course.
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by ashawopikin(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
engrfaruq:

I'd shine it comfortably, if you can afford it, but wetin ashawopikin and a womaniser get? A bleak future of course.
shine my shoe
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by engrfaruq(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
ashawopikin:
shine my shoe

cool
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by ashawopikin(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
engrfaruq:

cool
u take things way too seriously, u no know say na cruise we dey catch for nairaland?
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by jditimiya(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
engrfaruq:

For you to have believed a story based on a few seconds video hook line and sinker, you don't deserve any further explanation. This exposes how shallow most of you guys are.

However, to put the story straight, you may wish to refer to a bolded comment I made earlier on the thread to know what exactly happened.

Are you now the spoke person of the Government of Kano in Nairaland? if not please most time we came here to have fun to keep body and soul happy as the country your kinsmen are holding for us full of killing and hungry. Bros na play i dey o, i no sabi fight faceless war.
Re: Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) by engrfaruq(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
jditimiya:

Are you now the spoke person of the Government of Kano in Nairaland? if not please most time we came here to have fun to keep body and soul happy as the country your kinsmen are holding for us full of killing and hungry. Bros na play i dey o, i no sabi fight faceless war.

And me na faceless war I Sabi fight war, faceful war no be for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.