Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,806 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises (54987 Views)

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises / 15-Year Old Student Raped Within School Premises (Photos) / Bauchi Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Girls’ School Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by greenie77: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Now a pro!
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Abeg this one no shock me as far as say na Ghana....Na there way of life...if you dey watch dea movies u go understand beta
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by dettolgel: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Probably the parents are out there toiling to give her opportunities in life. I hope she is staying focus and not being distracted by the urges of youths.
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by tradepunter: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2021
BornorBang:

Hahahaaa...
I laugh in Japanese.
When she graduates with 5.0 and become a vice chancellor it is real but when she is caught doing vices, it's a skit.

You are a commedian, madam.

You day mind the disillusioned lady..

I wonder how many young ladies she don empower, rather na to shout up and down FIF
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by tollyboy5(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Thats cool grin
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Adol84: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I will report your acct for YouTube to ban if this is the kind of news you want to be blogging about.
. Na waa you! If you do not like the news, waka pass! One's meat is another man's poison. You do not expect the owner to please all. Just feign ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Komo4dmoney: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2021
If this happens in Nigeria and the school authority expel the students, someone like Mr Cubana would give the students money. Don't be surprised if you see some people, even here on nairaland, still supporting the students.
#thefutureisV

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by meneski(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Sigggy:
The future is what...

a tiger generator
the future na exhaust pipe.
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Where are the people that said the twerking of that other student was okay within the university?!!...

Please, come and defend this one!

Maybe Shatta Wale or Sarkodie will send this one money too!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Omoluabiii(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Fb acc for sale 7years acc, if interested check my signature and call me
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Omoluabiii(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2021
meneski:
the future na exhaust pipe.
the future is weedmill
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Omoluabiii(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
awon omo wereh
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by traihit: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Sigggy:
The future is what...

a tiger generator

grin grin
Very funny.....but then it's sad.
The way we practice liveral ideas despite our undeveloped state is really worrisome in Nigeria. China may have a tyrannical government but I doubt whether they'll get to where they are if this ideology of liberalism is what they practice.
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Bishopino: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Very soon this one will start blaming the government

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by AmazingELixir: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2021
grin

I'm only interested in what Slawormirr has to say about this girl..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Hassanmaye(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
My kind of girl
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Lastanza: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2021
DaRenewed:
3 & 6years Old IG page available for sale. Contact @ rilleyellis6060@gmail.com

Criminal. Keep hacking people's accounts for your days are numbered
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2021
I am from Gena

grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Kevinsamba: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Sigggy:
The future is what...?
A tiger generator

[color=#990000][/color] giving us trending campus updates since 1852
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Qatar2022: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2021
Sigggy:
The future is what...?
A tiger generator

You won't see any of those idiots on this thread
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Qatar2022: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I will report your acct for YouTube to ban if this is the kind of news you want to be blogging about.
Is that how desperate you're?
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by winner37(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2021
After her final exams if you ask her to spell her name she can not .
Generation of Viper!!!
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by alphaNomega: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2021
Children are stupíd
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by DaRenewed(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Lastanza:

Criminal. Keep hacking people's accounts for your days are numbered

You dey Craze.... Na my personal IG.... Come on my e-mail make I show you.... You think say na everybody get criminal mind/no get sense like you?
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Bridget95(f): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Senior owu doing what she learnt from her 40yr old boyfriend.
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by yusluvad(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Sigggy:
The future is what...?
A tiger generator

Wahala generation...
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Another cubana go agree to send her money when dem kick her out of school just watch. This generation of anyone can do what they like it's their life, I can't wait to fvck all y'all kids when they clock clean 18
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Boogyman557: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DO YA TENG GARL.. FLEX ON. DATS A REAL GARLIYO HIGHING ON DAT KUSH. TOLD YAH ALL KUSH IS LIFE N LIFE IS KUSH. SAME REASON I DNT GVE A FVCK. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc. WTF MAN
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by lexy2014: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Be like say u are now d owner of youtube
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Galloman(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2021
The future is V-people
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by Boogyman557: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2021
DaRenewed:
3 & 6years Old IG page available for sale. Contact @ rilleyellis6060@gmail.com
HOLLY GRAM cool HOW MANY FOLLOWERS DE DER
Re: Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises by lereinter(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Is this smoking

This is exuberance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 / Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.